Quick reminder

Just stopping by to remind you that this is what a terrorist looks like. Not a person of color. Not muslim. But an old white dude. Sorry but that's reality for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What was his political motive?

Terrorist, eh? What political ends was he seeking to achieve through violence or threats of violence?

You know what he has in common with Islamic terrorists like ISIS?
CIA backed

He didn't have a motive, he was a psychopath

Furthering gun control and restrictions on freedom, duh

So you're saying this wasn't violence for the purpose advancing an agenda and thus can not fall under terrorism.

Thanks, good thread guys.

>He didn't have a motive

Which means he wasn't a terrorist.

He's technically a mass murderer.

then hes not a terrorist by definition

12 Israelis you say? UNACCOUNTED FOR you say? Oh, they're FOUND now? Gee I wonder THEY could have been DOING during the time they were missing and "unaccounted for"? Like the "art students" on 9/11

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

So your saying he didn't use this attack to further a political agenda? That's not a terrorist.

cuck!

>hey guis this is a terrorist
>hes not a terrorist tho
Jesus Christ are you actually this retarded

Holy shit yall are so desperate to say he's not a terrorist just because he's white and you are racist fucks who believe black people are thugs and muslims are terrorists. His motive was to terrorise and nothing else

isis literally claimed responsibility, there is no reason to ignore this

not true, second is likely true. now make a point!

8/10 bait, you got some decent replies but I think at this point people should put sage into options and move on.

You guys are fucking stupid, how wasn't he a terrorist?

Terrorism describes the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear

Is it because he's white?

lol

Terrorist
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Whoops.

What was his political motive?

Terrorism is political. Words mean things you stupid nigger.

>the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Terrorism also means using terror to further a political goal. This is not the case here.

I don't like it therefore it's bait xD

Truly pathetic

>I don't like it therefore it's bait xD

Truly pathetic

you are the only one addressing the attackers race, thats the leasrt important part.

before you get preachy (oops, too late), look up the definition of terrorist, numbnuts.

Lol (assuming that he actually was the shooter and that this wasn't a botched FBI sting) is anybody seriously not calling him a terrorist?

make a point some time today, please.

Well to be honest he must've been 98% American and 2% shit-skin. The shit-skin within him made him do this.

>converted to islam 6 months ago
>video soon to come out of him pledging allegiance to ISIS.
>use your real flag jew

So all terrorists look like him?
Thanks
now it's time to start looking at every white man with suspicion

>Terrorist
>Not a motive yet
Do the meaning of words doesn't matter anymore for those faggots?

>No known motive
>Automatically assumes terrorism

>Killed 50
>Injured 400
No he didn't. He at most killed 3 people and injured 30. The rest were killed in a stampede at the concert.

>Occupy Democrats

now there's a reliable source

Hows the shitposting going kikberg?

Kys OP.
goto bed your fucking with my autism.

Ok but you dont know why he did it ether

read a book, ideally one about the french revolution

>He is somehow not responsible for the stampede deaths

Stay classy, alt-right

snigger

That's fucking stupid and you know it.

One elderly white person committed a crime therefore all elderly white people are terrorists!

Go fire a shot in the air at a crowded place, tell us how it works out for you.

Do you even know the definition of terrorist?

That is the extension of the logic you apply to muslims, jackass

But dont you dare say all shitskins are terrorists!

an old white democrat isis fbi/cia drug runner, thanks for correcting the record kike

Most mass shooters are not white, we just have the high scores.

I really want to see that video or anything else. Didn't it take a month or two for ISIS to release a picture of the bomb used to take down Metrojet Flight 9268 from Egypt to Russia?

> there was this white guy who committed mass murder
Wowee this means that the disproportionate amount of attacks per capita in the muslim population should be disregarded, thanks occupy democrats - you are a beacon of hope and logic yet again

Terror requires political motivation. Dumbshit zionist cuck.

No known political motivation. Saged. Kys larper

Not really.
No motive. No message.
There's nothing to be terrorized by.
There is no behavior you could possibly change to avoid this from happening again.
Unless just never go out anywhere?
Fuck that, who cares?
Btw, watch all those videos, I'm 100% sure that unless I was unlucky enough to get shot in the first volley of bullets, I would survive.
I would be running as fast as I could in a zig zag movement away.
Odds that you accidentally run toward the shooter are not that great, and staying put is unacceptable.

I didn't say anything about Muslims you retarded cretin. I was shitting on your for your logic and your jump-to-conclusions mindset.

Image is literally an excellent representation on the type of person you are

I've always thought "Occupy Democrats" was weird name for that organization. Is that a command? A description? I get that it's supposed to mean dems affiliated with "occupy" but it sounds like calling for protests against democrats

This is shit bait

>derailing your own thread in the 5th post

>terrorism

By definition needs to drive a political point using terror as a weapon. Nobody knows his motivation. Even the feds hesitate to call this terrorism, because.. it ain't.

He was a functioning sociopath. Psychopaths can't hide their shit. Sociopaths on the other hand are very good at hiding their condition.

he posted a video 6 months ago, converting to isis.

He was a democrat. This is what a democrat looks like evidently. So since terrorism requires a political motive his political motive would be on the democrat side. So does this mean democrats are supporting terrorism now? This is where their stupid "logic" points.

#democrats are the real racists
#converted to isis 6 months ago.

>american education

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Actually we don't claim all muslims are terrorists. We also don't claim all immigrants are illegal. You are the idiots that say we do because you are too fucking stupid to understand anything but the simplest of concepts.

lol, "unlawful.'
define that please.

Post link

theyre trying to rewrite history.

communists...

fbi removed it. alex jones may have it.

So the mentally ill are terrorists? Better open the mental hospitals again.

>appealing to the dictionary

lol @logical fallacies.

He was Brown on the inside, even had a yellow girl. He looks like a Jew anyway.

is stephen paddock jewish ????????????

jew = illuminati confirmed.

sure, LEFT WING terrorism in all probability, but why is it occupy dems are untroubled by the fact black males are 6% of population but commit 50% of homicides?

Racism?