Hey city fags, country fag here

how's the general political climate going?

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/some-city-council-candidates-say-they-can-envision-a-minneapolis-without-police/449500303/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need to include Duluth in the shit zone.

I moved from White Bear Lake when I was a wee lad, back in 2002. What's it like now, politically/socially?

I will kill you, you giant piece of shit.

Though there may be some nice places remaining in MN...Minnesotans are pretty dense for being so book-smart. The nut-job haven needs to be nuked, or just given away to Canada.

>Tfw attending the University of Minnesota RIGHT NOW
>Tfw apart of conservative groups on campus
>Tfw Antifa won't stop defacing our murals

It's pretty shit tbqh

Wright County is actually fine. Everything in Hennepin is too far gone and Duluth should be glassed

it's shit. wish I could live in the country and make a living

Came here to say this.

More like Land of 10million niggers.

This.

Duluth is like the San Francisco of northern Minnesota. Full of liberal hipster degens preaching bullshit.

Fuck that. You can keep it. The last thing Ontario needs is more liberals and immigrants.

Just give it awhile user. Soon the nigs with chimpout in the cities, libs will face a gruesome death while virtue signaling, and the US bank stadium will probably be the next false flag event. All good things come to those who wait desu.

Ely is cool, lived there for three years. Lots of lefties, but they're all white, and soft fags can't handle the snow or mosquitoes.

WI Here: I approve!

This about sums it up...

startribune.com/some-city-council-candidates-say-they-can-envision-a-minneapolis-without-police/449500303/

I went to the Sabaton concert in MSP in May the venue was basically in subsidized Mogadishu. I half-expected for the crowd to get culturally enriched by a backpack of piece.

The iron range is slowly coming around as the old union idiots die off.

>build a wall around the city
>put cameras everywhere
>get rid of the police
>stream the results live

Fund it.

>Not including Rochester or Duluth.
Kill yourself.

Moved from Scott to Rice. Can confirm. Just moved to WI. Feels good. Scenery is good though.