Being triggered that wolfenstein2 "out of the blue" "suddenly" is about killing nazis

>being triggered that wolfenstein2 "out of the blue" "suddenly" is about killing nazis
>being upset about killing nazis
how are amerifarts able to be this dumb? is it something in the water? it's the stuff that turns the frogs gay, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81IdXQBSSBg
youtube.com/watch?v=zZn9tX_yeKc
youtube.com/watch?v=7a7-5WYOKxE
youtube.com/watch?v=pG8RAbWs1yo
youtube.com/watch?v=Saab_O_Bt_4&list=PL28521D0C25230546
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi4EYKX8Z-E&list=PL8519820291D72B04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*farts*

nobody cares about wolfenstein, its just the shills
but you already know that, mr shill

Never change greatest ally

Thank you friend

I don't think people would care if it weren't for the fact that you are fighting the nazis with radical communists. That and the fact that now everyone a liberal doesn't like is a nazi, so the meaning of the title is diluted.

who plays wolf when we have doom

Is that the Super NES version?

Game wasn't getting enough attention. Better get some free advertisement from the (((media))).

first fps i ever played.
doom was cooler.

actually those classic dooms are still better than 95% of these tacobell wage welfare games nowadays.

and to top it all off..
classic doom, back in the day...
it was
COMPED.

Hurts thinking about all the BP that was destroyed in ww2

this isn't video game board

Wolfenstein TNO was boring as shit and i hate Sup Forums for tricking me into buying it

You realize that board is full of paid shills from every company in the book this is how they advertise now

Majority of USA is bluepilled taco bell workers that's why. Never had sushi COMPED.

it's always been a fun game. who doesn't enjoy shooting nazis? except nazis of course.

>implying the next protagonist in Doom wont be a mtf trans black "woman" with a giant afro.

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiiff* *sniiiiiiiiiiiiffffff* mmmmmmm give me more senpai :3

Ugh.

Rude.

THANK you

what does that have to do with wolfenstein? the game has always been about killing nazis. it's only because there are suddenly so many nazis that people are triggered.

> i know its you.

> I struck a butthurt vein with this one and im going to pursue it.

If you personally got a check from statoil than you wouldnt be up passed your bedtime. Im talken about your "go green" gov.

Coal is still the cheapest way to power this laptop that has your jimmies up in a knotted. And thats all I care about. NGas is experiencing a boom thanks to fracking but thats projected to last only 75 years or so. You can say "coal is on its way out" but when the north sea drys up you will have no more funds for your green subsidizes. And Ill be over here paying only 45 buck a mega watt hour for the next 200 years.

Asshole

i played it on my computer.

wolfenstein was always about shooting nazis. nothing changed.

did you not understand what he just fucking said? the concept of killing nazis isnt an issue it the fact they are shoving in communist characters and elements to be along side you

i don't know what that means. i'm not that well updated on your daily mass shootings.

come on norfag

Hardly anyone cares but it wasn't until hey started tweeted did anyone pay attention. We'll protest politely with our pocket books. Nbd.

newsflash, communists were on the allied side in ww2, and the biggest contributers to the war against germany.

is this like when usa freaked out that there a black guy in sw7, and said it was being forced on them?

i don't get why you guys are so easily triggered. your entire nation will probably die of a heart attack very soon unless you learn to chill out.

im not saying it isnt. Though they are promoting racemixing and communism.

lel. no. doom is probably the only game that hasnt cucked ever. the original story was that the dude was a devout catholic.

john romero had a twitter meltdown about trump but he hasnt worked at id for decades and id doesnt even handle wolfenstein anymore and hasnt since spear of destiny, in the early 90s.

Killing Nazis is okay when it's 'Muricans doing it. It's not okay when dindus or other subhumans do it. God, it's like you know nothing about cultural appropriation. Nazi uniforms are NOT costumes!

fpbp

in other words, you don't like wolfenstein being about shooting nazis, because you're a nazi.

you know, i'm not all that concerned about that. you just have to learn to deal with it.

coal thread cont. norfag. Pants too jimmied?

yeah, i loved doom. but complaining about wolfenstein being about killing nazis is like complaining about doom being about killing demons.

ya. pants too jimmied.

Maybe people don't like when your trailer has interracial sex scenes in it? Might be the people who want a good FPS game has little to no overlap in nigger fucking.

fart post best post

Maybe we just want a video game that doesn't shove political shit down out throats.

In Wolfenstein
>hey guys there's a bunch of evil racist right wing Nazis here, kill them for the good of minorities and communists everywhere and to destroy blumpf!!

Meanwhile in every other game where you kill Nazis
>just shoot the fucking bad guys

>communists killing Nazis is too far
>WW2 was too far
HURR

you're upset about sex in a video game? there's been sex in video games since before leisure suit larry. interracial as well. didn't hear you cry about it then.

well, that was pretty much what ww2 was about. you didn't know communists were a major force in ww2? what do they teach in american schools?

I wasn't politically affiliated when OG Wolfenstein came out. I was making macaroni macaroni murals at preschool. Did the original Wolfenstein include a subplot of political prisoners planning and carrying out an insurrection against s Nazi ruling class? No. To make the argument that disagreeing with the new game's values is irrelevant because Wolfenstein has always been about shootin Nazis is in itself irrelevant. Get fucked, Achmed.

No, I think the SNES version had the swastikas and blood removed.

But ww2 games don't spend so much time pushing some liberal agenda. They just have you playing as a Russian soldier shooting Nazis.

there wasn't much demand for plot in those days. but it probably had a screen with some text about the sub plot i didn't read. the whole game was about splattering nazis all over the floor until you made it to cyberhitler, and blasted him to pieces as well.

either way, what's wrong with adding political prisoners planning and carrying out an insurrection against nazis? in the original you start of in a prison, and of all prisoners of the nazis, most were political or jews, and you'd probably protest a game about jews killing nazis even more. there's nothing added to the plot that wasn't implied in the original. you wouldn't be happy unless you got to play a nazi prison guard who's job was to execute jews.

>Get fucked, Achmed.
i think the dumbass meme you meant is "sven", the swedes are achmed... but also sven, because you uneducated niggers don't know the difference between the two countries.

so games aren't supposed to have a plot anymore if it offends sensitive snowflakes?

if you play a russian who shoots germans in ww2, you're playing exactly what wolfenstein is about. you just want there to be a ban against actually saying it? sounds like political censorship.

if you don't like it, make a game where you're a nazi executing liberals or something.

back in the day you could play as both sides and history would be properly contextualized like in nations fighter command or battlefield 1942... it wasn't tryhard political commentary

(You)

yup. those are all me. congrats you managed to spot that.

FART... MMMM POOP!!!

I-it's coming out.... IT"S COMING OUT!!!! MMMMSMSMSMSMSMS SHSHSHSHHSHSHHSKKHRRLRLRLLPPP

PPFFFTTTTTTTT BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP SHLURP

PEE PEE POO POO MMMMM TASTY MMMMM COVER ME IN IT AHHHH OH LATHER IT ALL OVER MY SMOOTH BODY FUKCKCKK

Yeah, what now? Are you gonna call me a racis nahtzee now?

you couldn't play as a nazi in wolfenstein.

here's the plot of the first three games:
"Castle Wolfenstein is a stealth-based action-adventure shooter game set in World War II. The game's main objective is to traverse the levels of the castle to find the secret war plans and escape alive. Progressively higher military ranks are earned upon each successful escape with the war plans. The player traverses the levels by sneaking past guards, impersonating Nazi soldiers and sometimes even killing opponents."

"Beyond Castle Wolfenstein is a combination action and adventure game. It is set in World War II during Adolf Hitler's rule as Chancellor of Germany. The objective of the game is to traverse all the levels of the secret Berlin bunker where the Führer is holding secret meetings with his senior staff. The player must retrieve a bomb that the operatives have placed inside the bunker and place it outside the door of the room where Hitler is holding his meeting, a scenario bearing a passing resemblance to the July 20 Plot."

"In Wolfenstein 3D, the player assumes the role of Allied spy William "B.J." Blazkowicz during World War II as he escapes from the Nazi German prison Castle Wolfenstein and carries out a series of crucial missions against the Nazis."

also applies to

So, then don't buy the game and make your own. Mod that shit.

>Hardly anyone cares
>We'll protest politely with our pocket books
>Nbd
for being "no big deal" you guys are making a lot of noise, sounds more like you're crying your eyes out.

O Kek

Maybe if bethesda didn't made such political advertisements, like copying the Trump Slogan MAGA and modify it to sell the game, people wouldn't be mad at the game.
It's just a shooting Nazi game, you don't really need to make actual political propaganda to sell it, I don't recall the other Wolfenstein trailers have so much politics in them

s-sauce?

why are trump supporters such sjw snowflakes?

fuck off, sweden.

Also this:

I'm fucking mad that people don't see what it really is.
>Media and Antifa call Trump supporters and Republicans nazis everyday since the election last year.
>Literally copy the slogan of Trump's campaign but make it about nazis. with "Make America Nazi Free Again."
There are literally two connections to trump supporters right there. Trumpers are nazis and the literal campaign slogan.
>'but user only a nazi would get upset at that,' or 'maybe they shouldn't be nazis then, lel' XD
Fucking bullshit, you don't have to be a nazi to see that as a political attack. Because it's not about literal nazis. Its about republicans.

I dunno, but if I recall correctly the artist doesn't have any other pics like that
>Implying
Games are supposed to be funny and entertaining, they are not political platforms to push an agenda.

>killin natzees
>not political
pick one

also post moar cause I'm a fag

you sound triggered about a vidja game. back in the day your kind was trying to ban bad games, bad music, bad movies, bad literature. anti-freedom is anti-american. deal with it.

"In Wolfenstein 3D, the player assumes the role of Allied spy William "B.J." Blazkowicz during World War II as he escapes from the Nazi German prison Castle Wolfenstein and carries out a series of crucial missions against the Nazis."

has nothing to do with the recent american antifa. it makes sense to set in murica, because you are the breeding ground for nazis right now. the second trump was elected, nazis suddenly came out of the woodwork like cockroaches. it's not that "trumpers are all nazis" it's that neo-nazi groups who openly identify themselves as such are marching in the street with nazis flags, shouting nazi slogans. and it's just sensible to shoot those fuckers.

see it's perfectly in line with the original plot.

Come here and shoot me then, faggot. I dare you. I would pay your flight ticket for you. DO IT!

they still are doing it. except now they want to ban games and movies that offends nazis, they even still use the "anti-freedom" and "anti-american" excuses.

Nazis are the the most cliche enemy you can have,also in games you don't fight against them because their ideology or whatever, just because they are the enemy and are there to make you play the game, it's like saying Hotline Miami is Political because you kill Communist Russian mobsters.
But the advertisement campaign that Bethesda is making borders with actual politics, the "Make America Nazi free Again" it's an obvious rip off of Trump's MAGA. And as I said, I don't remember the other Wolfensteins having such political advertisement with slogans of actual leaders.

you're in brazil. you'll probably get shot just walking out the door.

They literally copy the slogan from Trump's campaign.
Nobody would give a shit if they didn't literally copy the slogan from Trump's campaign.
It's a blatant political message and you're ignoring it.

No, svenne. I called for YOU to do it. I'm a "nazi" according to you, so why don't you come and gun me down like you said you would gun down the """"""""""nazis"""""""""".

well, he sort of made that choice himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=81IdXQBSSBg

I saw my first WOLF 3d demo at the L.A. county fair 1992. ZOMG THE SWASTIKAS sooo many people looking at the 486 humming away that YES YOU COULD BUY!
>My 9 year old body
Since I had been going since 6....

t. MachineGames employee, stop hiding behind a norway flag swedecuck

Oh, so it looks like you're one of thoooose...

youtube.com/watch?v=zZn9tX_yeKc

if only I could go back in time to easter egg trolllolol

Show me that interview if you like. I bet that there is not a single Trump interview that address those 4 things with those same words

>I'm a "nazi" according to you
where exactly did i call you a nazi? i called you "sherlock holmes", retard. i don't fucking know if you're a nazi, but you clearly are an idiot.

besides, you'll get shot way before i'll manage to even get to the airport, and then i would go to brazil and get shot too. how would i profit from this?

>Taking Sup Forums seriously
Wew lad

sweden looks more like this:

Don't care.
Not playing the shit game regardless.

>Got it for 3€
>Still regret paying this much for a CoD with even more stupid plot and no multiplayer

Yes, I'm a nazi. So what?

They problem isn't that you kill nazis, it's that their twitter has drawn parallels between "nazis" and right wingers. It also seems to be playing the race card hard as fuck, which is lame. The whole thing is lame. You're a basket of fags.

No. SNES was lower res and no nazi stuff

>stop hiding behind a norway flag swedecuck
You are one sharp shill arent you?

those good old times.
i didn't even have propper speakers at that time. i had the built in midi speakers that sounded like the computer was having a stroke.

good for you.

>Nazis never mentioned race.

youtube.com/watch?v=7a7-5WYOKxE

youtube.com/watch?v=pG8RAbWs1yo

>You're a basket of fags.
>gets outraged by a video game
>the race card
>because nazis are unrelated to racial issues

Of course Nazis mentioned race. But ID software didn't do it and Bethesda should not do it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Saab_O_Bt_4&list=PL28521D0C25230546

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi4EYKX8Z-E&list=PL8519820291D72B04

FUCK YEAH!

WHY NO ASIAN tHEMED WOLF3d?
WOLF PACIFIC FRONT MOD?

so we're not allowed to mention races anymore? even when the game is about nazis? what about the way people look? should we cover up their faces and skin as well so we can't see what race they are?

this is just extreme over-sensitivity.