Danganronpa

Say something nice about your least favorite girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vfFnAEgB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least photograpy is a form of art.

Mikan can be kind of cute at times, I guess.

She's okay.

Kyoko's just boring by herself, its Kirigirifags that make her awful.

She's pretty hot.

That's about it.

>Say something nice about your least favorite girl.
She's a loli

Actually it was Hiyoko. Monaca is better.

Why didn't you say that she's also perfect for bullying?
Cause I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.
And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Monaca is absolute shit tier though, Hiyoko has her cute moments and her bullying is understandable. Also her real body is hot.

Hiyoko its not a loli you idiot.

Bully-kun, what's Izuru's ranking like? Lower than Hagakure?

Did anyone save these?

she is a used good

This

She's a redhead, so there's that

I find the constant sexualization of her appalling, yet I can't argue that she is very sexy.

That was a pretty funny HxH reference.

She's a slut.

Gundam build fighters is best despair.

Chiaki has nice shoes

What is weedmans agenda?

>Saionji has smaller breasts than a teenage boy

JUST

She has a very nice big brown breasts

>being killed by a giraffe

Worst way to go

>Say something nice about your least favorite girl.
She's voiced by Mimori Suzuko.

She has a penis.

Even if she hadn't fucked it up, her plan would've just gotten her caught and killed rather than killing everybody else.

Her VA does a fantastic job across both games, and probably will do so again when she eventually appears in DR3
Hope DR3 will manage to actually convince me of this chick's role in the story this time

As an artificially engineered genius who is not concerned with matters like bullying, Kamukura truly poses an ultimate challenge for a bully enthusiast. Even the best of the best among bullies may find their years of experience insufficient for disturbing Kamukura's cold iron heart. He is a solid SS+ rank.
Naturally, Hagakure cannot compare to him. He deserves a mere C rank, and that's being generous because, after all, it's possible to extort large sums of lunch money from him.

A lot of guys have bigger chests than the girls
Look at Hajime having a bigger chest than all girls except Akane
Junko is probably a 90 on that chart

I cant! She just died last chapter,fuck why they killed Asahina!

HopexDespair OTP

>Junko that low on the chart
No, I won't believe it

What about Twogami

What sort of atmosphere do you want from DRV3?

So this is the "legendary" Bully-Kun. I hope you know that I'm the biggest bully around. Eat my ass you piece of garbage.

It's a nonspoiler chart, notice Chihiro on the girl side. It's Mukuro, not Junko.

It's supposed to be a prison, right? Then I want a "don't drop the soap" minigame.

That's not Junko, that's 'Junko'. All these charts are spoiler-free for whatever reason.

From what we can see it seems like a mix of DR2 and 1/3, which sound good. It's a prison but you can go outside apparently?

That's Mukuro
I know
Family friendly

>asahina and nanami had the same breast size
I'm surprised.

Why is Fuyuhiko's little sister so hot
was she always this attractive

They said you can go to the gardens and the dorms are outside so, we can get out of the prison school.

Posting Kyoko for Kyoko's Kyokos to キリギリキリギリキリギリキリギリキリギリキリギリキリギリキリギリキリギリキリギリ。

I have a sneaking suspicion that she's the MC and that Hopeden is the assistant.
Breast and chest size are related, but not 1:1.

She also has the same size.

pretty decent artist

A pleasure to meet you, Kuzuryuu-san. Are you aware that you are another fine, subject to bullying specimen? Though you do not possess a talent like my precious precious flower Saionji, your pride and confidence in your family are remarkable. Such a shame that you rely on it too much during your bullying activities. You have much to learn.

Post a translated one.

Is this just a regular prison or a high school prison? I'd like some characters that aren't high schoolers for once

Makoto a cute and pure, keep him away from that idol slut.

How would you make her smile?

Everyone knows that idols are pure beings who never do anything wrong.

Are we posting doomed ships?

I can post doomed ship.

pastebin.com/vfFnAEgB

What episode is this from?

A prison school of gifted criminals.

Does every despair (except Chiaki) have a despairing background story

Betcha didn't know this was a ship

Japanese artists love Kirizono for some reason

the first one nigga.

HOPE

They are shipped with Makoto, and so they are shipped together as well because who needs a worthless guy like him?

Makoto fell for the "idols are pure" meme

Is there a translation of this?

Truly the OTP, if only Sayakafags and Kyokofags got along as well as their waifus

Because Makoto is just that dense

I hope sayaka fags die just like their waifu.

For my money the best (only good?) Kyoko doujin is the one where Sayaka eats her out

Do they even interact enough for something dumb to be read into it? Kyoko is pretty quiet for the first chapter, aside from occasionally stating the obvious that nobody else notices to push things along.

Sauce please

Nice
>DETECTIVE BACON HANDS
So AI Junko vists Sup Forums?

I ship Sayakafags with Kyokofags

>Visits
user, have you ever seen Junko and Moot in the same room?
Didn't think so.
Who else could create such a vile internet hate machine?

She bullies 2nd worst girl.

>Sup Forums was created to spread despair
Was that why we exploded the van?

Don't mock me Bully-Kun. I'll destroy you. I'm not like these other pieces of garbage. I'm the best at what I do. Now you have an ass to eat. Get munching.

Say something mean about your favorite ronpa

霧切のお尻

He will defend his waifu from naysayers

He had lost his energy and willpower that he had in the first game to the point I almost can't stand him.

>霧切
>not 尻切

I hope Kirigirifags get their hands burned like their waifu and then join her in hell when she dies.

He's making me gay

I'm certain he will defend her till the end... and beyond

Makoto is for corruption via despair

And in the DR3 animation, he is also reaching for a falling girl's hand.

It's like petry

maybe this time he can actually save the girl

She's dirty and non-self aware.

And I love it

>DR1 anime promo art has Sayaka falling away from Makoto
>DR3 intro has Makoto diving after and reaching out to a falling Kyoko
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

He won't. Naegi is a fuck up. Couldn't save his first waifu and he won't save his rebound waifu

He's just meant to die a virgin. His bad luck is poison.