91 Days

Admit it. This is the only good anime this season.

Bullshit.

That's not Thunderbolt Fantasy

I agree. I would add New Game, too. Unironically, these are me favorites

New Game is AOTS.

Just because it's different doesn't mean it's good.

Just because it's different doesn't mean it's not good.

Just because it's different doesn't mean it's not good.

t. someone who didnt watch it

Thus far it's a pretty average mobster story. That being sad, if it doesn't trainwreck along the way, it will easily be AOTS since the derivative seasonal shit can't even reach beyond the level of mediocrity.

How could it trainwreck even? Suddenly aliens timetravel and magic?

Zombies

Something like in Zankou no Terror happens.

You seem to be new to anime with that level of thrust. You shouldn't underestimate nips, they have the most uncanny ability to ruin a script.

It suddenly becomes a John Woo flick.

Guillotine Gorilla appears

Instantly 10/10

by introducing an eyecandy female gangster

What's wrong with independent strong women who can handle their guns?

He said trainwreck not AOTY.

No, because Amanchu! exists.

>eye candy

Shokugeki is airing this season

also this show has boring characters so unless the story remains interesting and doesn't do dumb mobster story stuff, it'll still be good

but shokugeki will be better.

Mob is still good.

Does it have cute grills?

Bite me. There's plenty of great anime this season: Amanchu, Amaama, JoJo, LLS, Thunderbolt, Zesteria, Mob, Handa.

I'm enjoying Handa Kun more than anything.

> Danganronpa
> Handa kun
> Saiki Kusuo
> Mob psycho
> Souma S2
> Regalia
> Amanchu
here, retard, at least 5 good animus for ya

New Game is reatrded

Too bad this series sell like shit, as in, 91Sales bad

It's not on sale yet.

the ranking and stalker points though

Which can mean shit. Remember the case of Gundam Reconguista?

I'd think so but
>*27,508位/*27,436位 ○ (***,*64 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/10/26 91Days
doesn't seem too convincing

>91 Days
The problem with this kind of story is that Japanese people learned all that they know about prohibition era America from movies that we as Americans have produced about it, and most of the writers for those movies are too young to have experienced it firsthand so are using secondhand information. It's like eating at Panda Express all your life and thinking you're an expert on Chinese food.

When you bring that limited expertise to bear on your own creative work, it just ends up with something unnatural and forced. In this case, you get a bunch of Japanese characters forced into pinstripe suits and fedora hats, eating lasagna while wiping down their pistols.

>Planetarian
Just because it's slow and doesn't get bogged down in its slowness doesn't make it a masterpiece. So far, all that this anime has proven is that it's able to entertain the viewer in spite of scant plot and shallow characters.

>Thunderbolt Fantasy
Not even an anime.

>New Game
This anime exists purely to show off how cute a set of characters are. Aside from that, it's boring, lacks any kind of conflict or originality in the character types.

>How could it trainwreck even?
I was impressed in the first two episodes when the writing managed to surprise me several times, changing who was at each end of the gun with expert sleight of hand. However, the third episode disappointed me in its predictability. The story itself is not that original, and like I said, there are a lot of problems with using this setting in an anime. If the writing doesn't stay good, then you're likely to get a one-on-one blood match between the main character and a last boss type character for the final arc, which has the potential to ruin the anime when the writing reverts to standard comic-book style.

>people who write paragraphs in Sup Forums

japs are not eating up this failed fujoshit, all is right with the world.

mob psycho is aots. this shit sucks because anime cant do mafia / crime

Take your buzzwords and shove them, summer cancer.

What is Black Lagoon.

>he wrote a coherent opinion
>what a TRYHARD
>I bet you tried really hard to pass all your tests in school, too!
>NERD!!!!

Are you African-American?

What is the first season of psycho pass
S2 sucked, movie was ok

black lagoon is garbage.

>majority of classic western films were made in Italy and based on Samurai movies
>somehow japs writing mobsters from mobster films is wrong and dumb
Shove it up your ass

Did I say that classic western films were any more realistic? No, I did not. In fact, I almost used that example to support my argument as to why these kinds of movies based on other movies never end up being realistic.

Prove it.

Being unrealistic isn't a problem you stupid faggot, it's a goddamn cartoon

Being unrealistic is a serious problem when writing period fiction. The audience has certain expectations of a story that deals with mobsters trafficking alcohol in prohibition era America, and if the writers can't live up to those expectations at the most basic levels of getting the setting right, or of making the characters act like the audience expects prohibition era Americans and Italian-Americans to act, then it ends up being so distracting as to undermine the storytelling.

So the intro seems to claim it's based on something called "Vanettie Family". But that's not a book or something, right?

>inb4 berserk actually improves in retribution arc

It's Liden Films. It won't happen.

You're in the other thread too.

Write paragraphs all you like, but don't reply to the responses. It makes you seem like, yes, a tryhard.

I really recommend you go to MAL, I think you'd like it better there.

Look at the timestamps. This post was first. The thread seemed to be dying (until the guy from the other thread came back here and bumped it ), so I just took it to the more active thread. Nothing wrong with that.

>clangserk
>improves

Pick one

Shockingly every episode was better than the last.

They're still 3/10 at best, but they're improving.

Wrong. It's still pretty enjoyable though despite being a gigantic normalfag magnet though.

Wow careful with that edge, son

its just east to digest anime that pretends to be deeper than it actually is
also it's full of cheap clichés

Besides mob, I agree.

I fucking loved Samumenco.

What? Rebuild? In this season?