CIA NIGGERS BTFO TRUMP IS COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR PROPAGANDA OUTLETS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/909768037787717633
moonofalabama.org/2017/10/syria-russia-issues-third-warning-against-us-cooperation-with-terrorists.html
globalresearch.ca/video-us-air-strikes-in-support-of-isis-daesh-syria-forces-counter-attack-against-terrorists/5611930/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 09 of 14/view
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/10/03/Israeli-defense-minister-says-Syria-s-Assad-victorious-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r_QnHowli3Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Columns is also a Masonic thing.

Oh shit you're right

Scatter the CIA on the wind

jfk will be avenged

Happy Birthday CIA

>Plays all their fake news

fuck Clinton and fuck the CiA!

JUST

Reminder FOP endorsed Trump. Look at the eye, handshake, and checkerboard. Masonic signs are obvious. Not saying anything nefarious with Trump, but masons are everywhere hidden in plain sight

Well Trump is in a secret society too. I'm sure there was a point where a split happened.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/909768037787717633

Shitposter in chief.

>"There is nobody who feels as strongly as i do about the nigger CIA. Pay your final 'respects' to the kike fake media born 1918, died 2018, crowed based President Trump before demolishing all columns with two scoops in his hand."
mfw

>spooks in Halloween!

>a room with no columns

D O O M S D A Y

>builder
>freemason
No shit. Also your country was founded by masons, it's as American as can be.

Top left, but if true

Any cool info you can drop Bulgaria user?

>puts goldman jews in charge of treasury and national economic council
>will appoint 4th jew in a row to head the Jew-owned Fed.
> US supporting ISIS and building bases in Syria
>talking pure Zio propaganda on Iran, which supports the Lebanese resistance, which defended Christians from Israeli-backed jihadists

Tired of winning, are you, faggots?

moonofalabama.org/2017/10/syria-russia-issues-third-warning-against-us-cooperation-with-terrorists.html
globalresearch.ca/video-us-air-strikes-in-support-of-isis-daesh-syria-forces-counter-attack-against-terrorists/5611930/amp

mfw Trump is a Master Builder

TIPS
truth in plain sight, it has to be
only you can deceive yourself (ego)
nothing is inherently evil

tfw based trump said
>"Do you CIA niggers understand that"?

Does anyone remember when that CIA cunt came by and introduced themselves as such "The women and men of the CIA..."

Yeah. The agency needs to be put down ASAP.

Kill them all, let god sort them out.

>muh jews
>all jews are (((bad)))
he is calming the markets while he works the slow blade, degenerate brock shill nigger. RIP your dead brain.

You're going to be irrelevant one day, CIA nigger.

And its DELETED

You glow in the dark faggot.

Cuz it wasn't real I got played by a troll.

Why did georgewbush delete his twitter?

wtf? dat wuz kwik yo.

Cia will break off into small domestic terrorist groups using what resources they have remaining.

I don't think he had a twitter desu. A fucking leaf posted this in another thread but it's prolly a shill. Idk.

You a Mason? Was Hermes right that we are here under subversion of a demiurge who the most powerful in society worship?

oh cool, then it will be legal to hunt them

I know for sure this guy is a mason.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU

Wait for the handshake.

I'm amazed they're still a thing after we found out their mass surveillance tools were clumsily leaked and designed by retarded Millenials.

You guys dont have very good reading comprehension do you? He isnt destroying the CIA, he is going to use them to fucking drain the fucking swamp.

Deep State is the 5th column, not the CIA.

Not to mention the saga of Sup Forums discovering that CIA is a bunch of bronies

Who do they take orders from? Corporations?

Nice try CIA.

I know about the microwaves in my walls btw!

To add clarity, deep state/5th column is inside the state dept. FBI HRC docs state this explicitly

>Columns is also a Masonic thing.

without masons, and also without zionists

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

CIA NIGGER

CIA NIGGER

CIA NIGGER

CIA NIGGER

CIA NIGGER

Honestly, read more. Fbi spelled it out months ago in their releases

So you only know about the ones in your walls? Yes?

Kills me every time, top fucking kek.

America was also the location of a war between masons. there is a hyoooge disconnect between the leadership and the rank and file.

This is what it means (your pic related). Seems that is lost on most here posting masonry stuff and what not that has nothing to do with what the comment was referring to.

Please don't make fake fucking Illuminati cards, it makes the rest look fake.

whats this picture supposed to be?

Nope.

is he the mastermind of Sup Forums?

>implying

Masonic Lodge in Lexington, Kentucky.

A masonic lodge...

Who the fuck cares. Are you a faggot?

venezuela was destroyed by cia/nsa

>checked please
wtf screen wipe was this?

And Israel.

See page 70
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 09 of 14/view

>deep state
>but we have most definitely (((ruled out))) a cia connection

how are they involved?

The fuck does no columns mean?

he is one of /our jews/.

Because Jews get pissy when a country wants to go off the petrodollar.

overall, the war is being won by SAA and Russia. CIAniggers are getting BTFO. Ysrael's defense mistress was just whining about it.

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/10/03/Israeli-defense-minister-says-Syria-s-Assad-victorious-.html

>Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman said on Tuesday that President Bashar al-Assad has been “victorious” in Syria’s civil war and was now being courted by former enemies.

“Assad has emerged victorious in the battle,” Avigdor Lieberman told Israeli news website Walla!.

“Suddenly, everyone wants to get closer to Assad,” he said.

“I see that there is now a long line of countries applauding and wooing Assad, including Western (and) moderate Muslim (states).”

tfw that quote exemplifies Trump's strategy.

Seems like he's sat back and let the left destroy itself.

Fuck Israel.

They cancelled Libya, Syria, Venezuela, Iran, dealing in euros instead of dollars.

>covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria
So literal proof that we've been aiding and arming ISIS, in other words. Fuck the CIA.

I fucking knew that looked familiar. Been there personally once.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_QnHowli3Y

Reported

If Trump's actually going after the CIA, I'm genuinely worried about his safety.

It's not always just Israel. There's another middle-eastern country run by arrogant semites who seek to use U.S. foreign policy strategies to further its aims.

Saudi Arabia didn't want oil-rich Venezuela saturating the market, and the U.S. didn't want Venezuela off the dollar.

Netanyahu has become a liability.

We're you in the thread where we discovered he was in a secret society. GEOTUS dropped in with a little post that said

>cool thread

Why do you people sit here and pretend like we don't know who Trump really is. It's really interesting to see how you guys cannot just admit to reality.

dem mental gymnastics.

>the CIA is one person meme

>Muh real state shark has integrity, I swear.

And full of easy to fix bugs

How come every single meme flagger is a shill?

I lost track of what I'm supposed to be shilling for circa 2015.

Cures for Aids and Cancer are what the Jews possess.

Why fix bugs when you're coming up with catchy spyware project names?

stay safe trump

>tfw the CIA turns on itself

those rats steal everything

or the list of fucking anime emojis.

Because going after (((intelligence agencies))) and (((secret societies))) worked so well for JFK.

Trump cannot possibly hate living that much.

Good one shill. Only heard it 15 times today. Please come up with new talking points.

Avenged for helping to fuck over our immigration policy and thus destroying our future?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

I would kill him again if I could.

Every jib about "le 56% face" you can blame on this man and lbj. Democrats never change. Same progressive idealism that helped turn Deerborn MI into a shariah zone.

Only cucks and boomers cry about this nation wrecking faggot.

Israel and CIA control all of this

Fuck off shill. You're only assblasted because you're shitty organization is crumbling.

Not even close newfaggot. I was blackfaxing Scientology while you were collecting Pokémons. I stopped all that shit when gaping assholes cocksuckers started doing OWS and claiming le anonymous label.

I dont like to see poos and mudshits in my country. Maybe you do and that makes you a traitor. It's not shilling to post the truth. To accuse someone of it without refuting their claims makes you a magapede redditor and you need to go back.