Why can't Sup Forums come up with a response to this?

Why can't Sup Forums come up with a response to this?

>on history

Good for him. Enjoy not making a cent off it and dying alone and unknown.

It had no quality behind it. And to obtain it, you'd stand in a line for a solid 2 years, just like with a car.
People stood in lines to get regular telephones, imagine how long this would take to deliver.
(Oh and I don't mean literal lines. To get something that isn't food or clothes in USSR, you'd have to buy a card that tells you that one day soon you will be able to buy this and these lines could take up to 20 years, because friends of the Communist Party could be randomly placed in the line before you)

Cellphones have ruined our society and if you think otherwise you are an idiot

>easier enslavement of corporate cogs
>(((social media)))
>millenials can't even hold a conversation for longer than a few minutes without whipping out their phones because autism

Thanks Soviets! We'd be better off with pay phones!

eh, that's what the first cellphones essentially were. Analog, unencrypted.

If I could prevent any invention it would be the cellphone.

If I could prevent any invention it would be Communism

Its invention had nothing to do with economic model. Its widespread use and manufacture however is due to capitalism, even with the tight regulation of the FCC its use grew much quicker in capitalist America rule than under communist Russia rule.

Actually communism was more like a discovery of an inevitability, not an invention. Sorry lumpenprole, i hope the gulag is nice and fun though

>lumpenprole

Some sort of slavic folk monster?

>Lumpenproletariat
Invention of the best slave master, Karl Marx.

Holy fuck read the communist manifesto before criticizing communism

Except it was nothing but a radio on VFO RX/TX and used a pulse generator to connect to a relay which had been used by US Government since 1920 for "phone patch".

>This is Philo Farnsworth, Mormon inventor of the first TV in history.
>If you hate Mormonism, why do you watch TV?

>Eric Tigerstedt
>1917
>If you hate Monarchy so much then stop using that cellphone

>Why can't Sup Forums come up with a response to this?
Who is Martin Cooper?

I bet you criticize fascism without having read Giovanni gentile

Russian invents new use for a radio. Dipstick on the internet makes an unrelated meme.

>2017
>watching the electric mormon

>inevitability
Dialectical Materialism is creationist-tier nonsense.

kys