[Licks in Child Looks Nothing Like You]

[Licks in Child Looks Nothing Like You]

Nice multiculturalism goys

Opposites attract

There's nothing wrong with this she's kind if cute

id fuck azealia so hard it would create a new type of aids

Jokes on you, faggot. I'm a POC and I married a pretty Dene girl.

I bet she got her finger cut by cooking for him.

>not bleaching good black stock
I'm not talking about ghetto hood rats, but educated black women with a solid plan for life are more loyal and more traditional than any white woman.

Shes hot as fuck. I just can't imagine having nigger children. It's a shame because there are some decent and fucking hot black chicks. But I would be disgusted with nigger kids. I say that as someone married to an Asian. It's just not the same. Asians are people. The top tier of black women are based and I would eat their assholes all day, but my stomach churns at nigger kids.

Yea im sure someone who posts pics of themselves doing that is good stock

your kids would be mulattos and most mulattos end up with blacks.. so in less than 2 generations your white lineage would be wiped out.

In-group preference in long term leads to genetic disorders and lower IQ. You would be better off by just having multiple children with many women as possible, if you cared about your lineage in first place.

nose ring eject eject damaged goods

>5lbs of makeup
Absolutely fucking disgusting

>t. cuck

Stop proxy posting anytime, 3rd worlder.

>In-group preference in long term leads to genetic disorders and lower IQ
This is a wildly broad statement that does not have any of the implications your stupid jew brain thinks it does

>what are women?

Licks in child? What?

>what is moderation
Some women understand that their looks don't keep improving the more makeup they slather on.

I`m atheist, not a Jew.

Guys, black girls have tasty tongues.

>remove thick shell of warpaint
>return hair to normal kinky nigger nest
guaranteed ugly sheboon

Genesis 1:11
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

>in soviet russia, in-group prefers you!... dead.

It's like the subtitle: [talks in *language.]

that's probably because you're tasting about 20 dicks she sucked before the age of 16, faggot!

pay attention retards..
case in point:

to this..

what a gross picture to share

LOL, literal slave master mentality there.

bro my genes are so strong that I could breed an australian aboriginal and the child would still come out looking at least half human.

some qt american negress would be the least of my concerns. fucking weak breeders need to be gassed, i'm sick of the whining.

t. Thomas Jefferson

be not decieved

She’s marrying up, he’s marrying down.

It’s just like India when a Brahmin (mostly Aryan stock) marries a more Dravidian underclass individual.

It is a complete devastation of the noble blood line and it will terrifically ruin a nation.

Good goym

The fact of the matter is that humans are designed to want to fuck each other, but in order to live a stable life and a prosperous society people must be restrained. Yes, this woman is attractive and this picture is sexy. No, I will not get a black gf because of this because continuing my native heritage is more important than one night of fun.

Why do non White women love White men so much?

This.

Black based women should be breed with whites, and so should white women and other races.

Your potential offspring in that situation will end up looking like Colin Kaepernigger no matter what your attitude towards the situation would be.

Nigger genes are sewage to ALL non-nigger genes. That includes negritos, boomerang niggers, and coconut niggers too.

>Child Looks Nothing Like You
This meme again. Do you have so low self esteem that you need someone else to look like your clone in order to feel validated? It's creepy as fuck.

most mixed kids still go full nig as to compensate for the white half

The way this picture is taken it seems like shes the more sexually dominant one. Considering women usually go to black guys for their dominant behavior, it seems very possible she intentionally went with a white guy so she could be dominant. Look at the way she has her hand on the back of his neck. I'm highly aroused right now.

Some

Gre'thor will be paved with their ashes!

learn to be dominant, pussy. you are part of the problem.

this

I guess that explains this.