Blade Runner 2049

>tfw you realize holographic AI girlfriends and prostitutes are the future
Feels good man.
PS see this movie, it's about as 1488 as you can get.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hxzyRiJcYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>((actors))

>ywn have sex with a qt3.14 ai synced with a hot prostitute
why even live?

We will user... We will

It's pretty good.

>Joi
>Jerk off instruction

is this shit as shit as expected, or even more shit?

won't knock you arse over tit like the first one did, but it's decent kino.

It's probably the only movie worth seeing this year, besides Dunkirk. Definitely check it out if you want some non-Jewed entertainment. It was great.

>PS see this movie, it's about as 1488 as you can get.
Let's just say I'm skeptical that anything coming out of (((Hollywood))) is going to be prowhite in any way.

it was incredible, just saw it tonight.

>the year 2049
>US is a nuclear wasteland
>the only survivors are whites
It's as close as you're going to get, buddy.

it kind of is. there's really no black people in the movie, outside of one or two extras i spotted.

It's a loose sequel made in the original's spirit that expands on its themes, remains it's own thing, and does no offend.

I'm smitten, honestly, by how this could be made in 2017. It's going to bomb so hard.

I wasn't even upset they got this guy in, I thought he was a good fit for that kind of role

It's depressing. It was a great movie but I heard plebs bitching while walking out of the theater.

pretty good atmospheric kino imo, also the aesthetics were spot on in characters clothing and set pieces.

Wait, Ana De Armas plays the AI?
I need to see this fucking movie

Were her titties body double's or hers in Blade Runner 2049

Yeah you seriously do. Her role was amazing.

Why are you asking someone who hasn't seen the movie?

Well she hasn't used body doubles before, so probably not?

At the very least it is the first sci fi movie in fucking forever that isn't trying to shove libtard multiculturalism down your throat.

And as someone pointed out, the actors are almost exclusively white, and it's in a setting where the white person is what's been replicated because they are presumably seen as superior—the genius in the movie is certainly white, and in his lair he has grand greek-ish statues glorifying the white male and female physique, and then massive towering statues of white women.

SO CUTE

>Dunkirk
Anons, don't waste your time on this movie. It was so goddamn boring and there wasn't a drop a blood anywhere... goddamn WWII movie - no blood

The only nigger lived in a hovel surrounded by scrap metal and kept child slaves

Checked and Heil'd

>2049

I'll be dead by then

It least it wasn't Jewed. That's about all we can ask for these days.

Naw, it will be polyamory. You'll have wife #1 for physical sexuality and children, then wive #2 for sensuality and common sense, and then #3 will be a fleshlight with eyes, mouth and a pooter and it will scream like a muslim 8 year old girl getting butthole dicked for the first time.

Uh, I just killed the thread, didn't i? Sorry

This movie was high tier
Who didn't liked it, probably forgot how art in movies works

I thought it was better than the first. Seriously rewatch the final cut, its cheesy as fuck and harrison fords acting is abysmal. Nostalgia made me hype up the movie as one of the GOATs but it really is overrated

Buy a banner faggot.

Kek

>main character rejects some 3D prostitute because he intends to remain faithful to his 2D waifu
you know I didn't expect much out of this movie
but it sure gave you the lowdown on some matters

youtube.com/watch?v=_hxzyRiJcYs

It's an incredibly and certainly unappreciated film so far.

It expands the universe of the original without shitting all over it and doesn't cowtow to our current notions of identity politics or politically correctness. In fact it's the anti-thesis of politically correct in every sense.

There are minorities living in our cities, no different than portrayed in the original, Japanese, other Asians and Russians.

The best moments are perhaps the most uncomfortable, some of it like the girls "fusing" was jarringly uncomfortable and weird, mouth open watching type sequence. Not arousing in the least but relevant given the amount of attention Drudge has been giving sex robots the last few weeks.

>like the first one did

The first one was overrated as fuck.

The plot sucked, they pacing was all over the place. The acting was mediocre at best. The soundtrack was good, the visuals were ok and you had that ONE speech at the end. But all that doesn't make up for the rest of the movie being garbage.

this was my first thought too

It pretty kino, wish it was a little darker and more noir, but it's pretty grand. At nearly 3 hours you get your money's worth.

That's polygamy faggot not polyamory
Polyamory is just another way of saying cuckoldry

Nothing is in Spanish in the future either, just like the original much of the advertising is in Japanese and some buildings have Russian lettering.

Saw it yesterday. Almost no black people or shitskins. Its like life in the 80's. It made me cry.

Also a good point

You really need to have seen the first one before seeing 2049. I watched them both back to back. They're decent movies. I wouldn't describe either as amazing but I enjoyed both. The second one is so long though I wouldn't recommend people sit through it unless you saw and liked the first one. You will know what you're getting into + there's plot points you won't understand without seeing the first.

Very wise of you. This movie is basically about what kind of shit the world will roll down if the right wing wins according to leftist propaganda: total ecological disaster, police ctuelty, crazy corporate bosses with God's syndrome run the planet, caricature ankapistan drowning in shit without roads but with iNukes and children slavery etc.

Her titties were 50/50 hers and 50/50 mackenzie davis's

I watched it with relatively little knowledge about the first, loved every minute of it, but I'm likely an anomaly. Probably did miss out on some things.

rlm took my opinion out of my mouth, also

One of the greatest sci fi's ever made.

Essentially true, but there was... something there that was special.

And this one had fucking problems as well. At least 1/2 an hour of the movie was the bladerunner just staring. It put Marlin Brando's "A Streetcar Named Desire" extended dead air time to shame.

blade running time 2049 minutes, more like

fuck you mike

It's all about creating the proper atmosphere. If you have such bad ADHD, maybe films aren't for you.

Who the fuck is mike

There is an Andy Warhol film that you check out. It's six hours of white paint drying on a fence.

I always look at girls and ask myself what they would look like as a man...

if they would look like a beta faggot I drop them down a few points.. because I want sons

There's a clear difference here.
Sure you're not gay?

>kino
As God is my witness, last night some black kid sang back a phrase from Frank Sinatra and three people in the theater yelled at him. "Shut the Fuck up!" I'm 60 years old, things have shifted backwards, like 40 years.

Steve?

I think the director is the only guy cranking out anything decent anymore and I'm pretty sure he's not a kike.
Prisoners, Sicario, now this. I'll definitely go see it.

No, D. in phoenix. Shit, did you see something like this too? If so, it's a pushback against black control of popular culture... Interesting

It's pretty good, but could be much better. Considering how all the other sequels and reboots go, it was very good.

I agree, although I'm also inclined to say George Miller and Mel Gibson are as well (when they can be assed making films).

You'll be happy to know that VLC can slow the movie down even sloooooooower. Enjoy your personal cut of Bladerunner 2000000000000000111111117

Me, I've got things I'd rather do than try to figure if the digital projector is freezing every 30 seconds.

Why do you always post with that name? I've seen it for years and have always wondered.

Are there some good torrent links?
Some HD cam or something?

You are just a faggot, like your fag

>Mel Gibson
I forgot about Mel, he's obviously the greatest

>(((Hollywood)))
>as 1488 as you can get.

I'll pass on Schlomo Runner. Thanks tho.

You should try to see it in theaters if you get a chance.
Ok.

Hans Zimmer did a fucking amazing job on the score. It's like my ears were getting a blowjob.

Wat? I very much liked the movie. I thought the dead air was a 2Xneedless homage to the original's quiet time. Other than the Batshit Insane White Devil slave owner is the root of all evil was stupid, I really liked it.

eat shit shillster - I'm not paying for (((movies)))

How can I get a qt Cuban waifu with Trump going back on Obama's Cuba policy?

I want to see it now. ..

Torrents pls

>Vegas was the made uninhabitable by a dirty bomb.

Makes those claims of a nuke in Las Vegas a LARP by someone who had an advanced copy of the film.

it's nice to hear positive things about it, i'll go see it which i didn't really plan to because Ryan Gosling has facial paralysis and is on the spectrum.

Wrong. Two speaking roles.
>Wire drug lord was a black cop
>Captain Phillips Somali nigger was a merchant that did a scan on an object

I hope you are right. Gonna watch it because of these comments. I HATE every modern movie and even more the remakes, they suck almost all the times.

>real wood
"You're nigger rich!"

Nothing memorable or worth talking about.

Those were displays of different Wallace model replicants.

Nigger count is up to 3.

And that nigger was a slaver.

S-Sauce?

>holographic A.I. has a gender

Poorly veiled misogyny dissembling latent faggotry / 10

It is better than the 1st, but it can't really exist without the 1st.
Best continuation of a story by two movies.

>I always look at girls and ask myself what they would look like as a man
lmao what the fuck is this post

This is exactly why he’s perfect for the character he plays

God, forgive me, that was not nice. .... They couldn't teach the lightbulb enough English to play the part in English.

Because the 3D prostitute was just another replicant like him.
>"He doesn't like real girls."
But then, the skinjob whore wasn't real, either.

He thought Joi really loved him, but it turned out it was just a program, not AI.
>she says what you want to hear

Roy Batty carried the first movie.

But Harrison came to play this time around.

It had some nigger orphan slavemaster as basically the only black character. He was obviously evil too. It shocked me.

>holographic
Nope

Obviously he is a guy who knows a lot about Jennifer Jason Leigh.