Does anyone else spend an hour every few months or so rewatching the fantastic election night coverage...

Does anyone else spend an hour every few months or so rewatching the fantastic election night coverage, and all the Liberals crying and living through the worst night of their lives?

I sure as fuck do.

youtube.com/watch?v=piFKx8vRlT4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=I1c_ndMaB3c
youtu.be/jpyKuzoFW40
youtube.com/watch?v=ABvfHeRUp_4
youtube.com/watch?v=6qrj_lx2O7w
youtube.com/watch?v=OOlj3ep7YDE
youtube.com/watch?v=107Qhub2YPE
youtube.com/watch?v=5nmgprnHR8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lux aeterna
nonononononononononononono

no

not everyday but at least once a week

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk
those too

The young turks meltdown! It's my heroine.

This is just schadenfreude of the highest magnitude. God damn.
I wonder how many of the "temper tantrum throwing millenials" just took advantage of the situation to skip class or get extensions on papers/tests

I don't enjoy watching other people suffering because I am not a psychopath you stupid faggot

The only time Reddit was worth visiting

I don't watch TV or mainstream anything. Just anime lowfi streams on YouTube and pictures of cute girls.

Its the sheer level of how butthurt people got that gets me, I want to understand why they got like this, like, what was going through their mind other than "we lost" it looks like they were about to get shipped to a fucking gulag.

Preach!!!!

But r/the_donald is actually decent. But it gets old going to the front page and always seeing anti-trump shit with like 25k likes but only 4 comments from /r/esist. I pretty much stopped going to Reddit when they banned r/niggers. Started going back during the last election.

well they were convinced by our brain dead media that she had it in the bag then she got BTFO

I used to do shit at a DNC-sponsored company. The night of the election the boss at the time attempted suicide. That's how mentally fragile this groupthink is.

we told you CTR faggots that you'd flip the like rest who spend too much time here.

This always brings it all back for me. Amazing night.

Carolla is based. Kimmel is a fag

im enjoying your butthurt right now.

nigger

WHY THE FUCK NOT

DESU i cant last 2 seconds on the front page or r/all. Sometime ill visit kotakuinaction , cringeanarchy and the other "hate" subreddits. Oh also r/Sup Forums is pretty good

m8 I've been lurking since '08. I did, however do the same concept, but the old school way - on the phone.

Aaahhhh...
Such sweet sorrow
Tfw smiling broadly for four minutes made my face ache

God, there will never be anything as beautiful as the gets during the campaign and election

I don't plan it, but if it shows up in the sidebar sometimes I click on it.

It was a fun day, going back and forth between that and this:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

Being on Sup Forums that night was one of the most fun things I have ever done on the internet. Fucking insane

I have an entire folder of butthurt that I use to relive the glory when I'm feeling down.

once i changed my mindset, i found that visiting /politics and other shit subplebbits was cathartic. they are angry TWENTY-FOUR-SEVEN. it made me realize that even if what they are posting is bullshit, they are constantly, always upset. it has to be EXHAUSTING

Hahaha... the tears have not dried

all these people defending HIllary and they don't remember that she couldn't even be arsed to go and give a resignation speech the night of. some leader.

Ok I gotta ask - do you have any Sup Forums screencaps? I had an election party at my place and everyone was for Trump but a few of the girlfriends, and it was so AWESOME when he won and they were like "I'm gonna be sick". Goddammit did I lose my shit and just simply laugh in their faces.

Yeah I just watch this every now and then.

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

We knew Trump goy wouldzay win.
I seen goys penis :D

Kys literal fag

HIllary was such a trash candidate with a history of trash political beliefs and flip flopping.

Oh yea - I wasn't going to drink that night, that didn't last.

I took none, but they were barely even possible. I've never seen any chan move that fast. A thread would start and end by the time you scrolled through the previous.

yes

i love that one too but for me, it's this

youtube.com/watch?v=I1c_ndMaB3c

>144588854
Just look at Chinaman, just look how aroused he is at the moment of his triumph
>"I'm FINALLY getting laid, and with a BLOND libprog qt . . ."
>vtech.png
MAGA

Yes I love the tears

It makes me wanna impregnate a mexican and send her back to mexico to be the next Canello.

Me too bro, this one was most delicious as it was "stolen" from some SJW band somewhere in Canada.

Double Tap...

it was fucking glorious, I must admit

it also puts chills up my spine that these clueless people have cult like devotion to a psychopath

>“There is a sense of muted desperation in Democratic ranks at the prospect of getting stuck—and beaten once again—with some tried and half-true hack like Humphrey, Jackson, or Muskie… and George McGovern, the only candidate in either party worth voting for, is hung in a frustrated limbo created mainly by the gross cynicism of the Washington Press Corps. “He’d be a fine President,” they say, “but of course he can’t possibly win.” Why not? Well”

Wasn't there a video of people putting down whites because they were "Racist", "Sexist", etc. And then the election results put them in their place? I think it was a flash on /f/, don't know if there was a Youtube vid.

I walked into a liberal arts university classroom the next day. The misery was palpable. I had to work very hard to not snigger.

Those beady, soulless eyes

Yes! It never gets old!

>Does anyone else spend an hour every few months or so rewatching the fantastic election night coverage, and all the Liberals crying
Not at all. That's dumb.

I watch videos of election night, weekly. Not monthly.

The grief is so fucking delicious.

Loved it, thought they would wake up after the reality check, but they went further down the rabbit hole and now Trump has 7 more years and a Reagan Esque landslide in 2020

Yes yes yes.... still feels good because their tears are a never ending stream.

Off topic.

Why is this a gif and not a jpg?

Think of the amount of smug assholes who had to eat shit in front of everybody else in exactly the same fashion. That had to be traumatic for them, given how easily everyone is diagnosed with some illness or another.

It's pretty cruel of the mainstream usual suspects to string these psychologically scarred people along with the Russia conspiracy nonsense.

It's called newfag bait, newfag.

Yes I sit down with the Kids and Wife put on the US 2016 election montage I made and and we have a really good family night in!

Yep. These people are utterly insane and are still, STILL, absolutely convinced that Trump is going to be impeached/lose 2018/lose 2020. It's just... I can't comprehend it.

I don't play those games but okay troll

i recently started doing this,I wish i paid more attention to the election

You don't need to bait yourself some more by replying, just stop replying. Newfag.

2018 and 2020
President Trump will be the GOD EMPEROR for Eternity Praise Kek

Try every week my nigga.

No TYT faggots? I would fap to this if I was a degenerate.
youtu.be/jpyKuzoFW40

epic I need MOAR

Down from 3 times a week to once every week and a half.

enjoy it retard while your country gets flushed down the toilet and you along with it

guilty as charged

This is the gayest thing I've ever seen

not gayer than this

Fact: Libtards can't meme

looks like a brother nathanael meme, if brother nathanael was a nigger

What does it all mean?

Relive the entire fucking night here lads. Including the cheers when certain states are called.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABvfHeRUp_4

youtube.com/watch?v=6qrj_lx2O7w

youtube.com/watch?v=OOlj3ep7YDE

There used to be an eight hour unedited footage from the Javits Center where Hillary's victory party was supposed to be but I can't find it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=107Qhub2YPE

youtube.com/watch?v=5nmgprnHR8Q

i tried so hard to find the livestream of the election night from pic related. but couldnt find anything. it must have been the best freakout on the internet. someone has it by any chance?

".... and yet, and yet...." BTFO. Pure Joy.

Goddamn, the stark contrast between:

Trump people - youtube.com/watch?v=OOlj3ep7YDE

Clinton people - youtube.com/watch?v=107Qhub2YPE

is huge. Clinton people are so fucking cringeworthy and feel like they are forcing support for her, while the Trump people look legitimately excited to support him.

I do. Gotta watch styx coverage again, he's nervous laughter was too cringey.

That night was one of the best nights of my life

>Born too late to explore the world
>Born too early to explore the galaxy
>Slaving away at STEM university
>No gf, very few friends, not a lot of money
>Suffer from depression
>But born just in time to witness the shitstorm of the 2016 election

It was a glorious night.

which os are you using ? win 10 or 7?
what theme is that?