Breed of Peace strikes again!

Would pit bulls be banned in ANCAP society? Can creatures that cannot abide the NAP peacefully coexist?

liveleak.com/view?i=f32_1507479378

bump

No banning pitbull will be racist as both ape niggers and pitbull share same IQ and violent behaviour

>can an animal bred for thousands of years for war not be violent?
Wish morons would fuck off this board and take their stupid nonpolitical bullshit with them. Faggot.

Do you have any of those memes where, as an example, a pit bull is sitting at a computer typing about how pit bulls are peaceful? I've seen them for spiders and yellow jackets as well.

No indeed. The wall that keeps out niggers, homosexuals and communists will be patrolled by feral pitbulls.

People need a PSA that pitbulls are best stopped by choking them with a belt or, for those in burgergrad, shooting them.

The dog has a higher iq.

While I understand the fear out there of pit bulls, it's their nigger owners that are the real danger.
The dog is just a symptom of the disease.

>Would pit bulls be banned in ANCAP society?
No. But in ANCAP society it would be warranted to shot in self defense dog owner and his dog if dog is barking at you.

Do they even do this if you neuter them?

>Would x be banned in ANCAP society?
No. Nothing is.

>Can creatures that cannot abide the NAP peacefully coexist?
If they can't they die. It's a pretty simple concept op.

Most dogs bite when cornered by an unbearable stimulus. German sheperds will correctively nip children like their own young. Pit bulls will attack if they are excited by grandma's new year's dancing.

>that camera skill

Honestly I don't know what I just watched

pff being afraid of a pet.

Will you nip children with blade tip if you are cornered

HOL UP. When da FUCK liveleak got rayciss? Dem niggas sposta banned dat shiet nigga

any dog not in it's yard is free game to be shot on sight. i'd put money on the dogs outliving their owners desu.

If something is about to die, it's fair game.

That pb needs his oil check.

bump

I don't get these threads..it's obviously some type of shill but why??

Yeah, Pitbulls are killers so who gives a fuck??

the cane corso is the closest breed to roman war dogs and are massive pitbull like dogs

'mastiff

People kill killers.

Pitbulls are only aggressive towards other animals, they're passive pussies around people.

Also they're relatively smart, my dad owns one and he's pretty smart for a dog

You shit eaters have pet cobras, elephants, thieving mange stricken monkeys, you let cows roam around eating trash from your garbage and diarrhea strewn streets

You have no place ITT other than being compared to an animal

the whole point of the NAP is to destroy the shit which belongs to people you don't like, so american pitbulls would be declared the de facto dog breed of Ancapland (which is conveniently only bred by one warlord's domain)

>that faceplant and futile attempt to drag them away

This shit's hilarious, what the fuck

Thats an american bully in the picture and video

This makes me very angry. Why would you own a creature you can not control? Moronic woman. Undeserving of being called human.

i don't care what BYB niggers call them

>american gov't bans guns
>not being ready for this by having a pack of pitbulls

enjoy getting fucked by the long dick of the law

Salon: Why cats are the real maulers

No no no, think about it from the opposite perspective. Even India knows that pitbulls are nigger-tier animals, and that's saying a lot.

Why do people own these? Especially if you have absolutely no idea how to fucking control one...

Apbt can fuck shit up just like any mastiff or gsd or rottwieler etc... its just nig nogs and white trash who let them jump a fence and run loose or run free in the house. if you don;t have a kennel then you need to keep them in a crate or on leash, not a fucking extendable leash from target a real ass rope with a thick metal clasp and collar and keep anyones off leash dog the fuck back and your good even with an aggressive bull

Pit genocide when?

They read bullshit online about how they are the nicest dogs ever and that it's really about how you treat them and shit.

>u mad white boi

Or you can stop being a nigger and get a regular dog.

I'm greek you subhumans

Shoot her and her dogs.

Better than cats. Domestic cats are useless and have no practical purpose.

Like your mom.

My pitbulls just had babies. I am thinking of having them fight to the death... Should I record it? Uploading it tomorrow if I get em to fight

Cats are good therapy animals and mousers/pest control

I see no reason to own a dog that can't attack someone breaking into your home though, that's for certain.

I feel like people who set out to own PBTs set themselves up for failure sometimes by not realizing that the dog needs to see you as the ultimate unadulterated authority. Whether by force or by psychology, one way or another you must command their respect.

You should close the box up and hose in some carbon monoxide.

light them all on fire

>No purpose
Thats fine with me, my kitty is a fucking wonderful pet. She doesnt bother me, doesnt poop everywhere, is very calm and relaxed, and is adorable as sin. Literally the cutest lil' babe. Fuck you user I hope you die by a pitbull

Was thinking about tieing food around their necks or some rats and having them go at eacother

send them to china

Aussies are useless an have no practical purpose.

Fuck these barbaric beasts. I was almost attacked by one in the streets.

but my pibble is so cute

>Worked at a kennel for years
>never had breed ban or agressive ban
>%60 of dogs in house were pits.
>Have scars all over my body from Boxers, GSDs and labs
>Pitbulls were able to coexist in large playgroups
>Female golden retriever couldnt handle a dog playing with a toy and shreded its face.
>Kept kicking goldie with steel toe boots would not let go.
>Both dogs had to be put down.
>Never saw a fight from any pitbull, even pits that owners werent so sure they could trust them.
>I will always love pitbulls, best dogs I have ever worked with. Niggers ruin them tho

Understood, but dogs can do both of those things and more. Domestic cats also kill millions of native species yearly for entertainment, Majority of the time they dont even eat what they kill.

>That small penis
>Not having a dog with a 12 inch horse-cock

Sad!

Oh shut the fuck up you pussy.

Most men nowadays are too beta to train a pitbull properly. As evident by all the sobbing retards in this thread.

And they're still like 60% of dog attacks

>Damage Control this hard

I own several and I use them for underground dog fights. Fun to watch em rip eachother to shreds

Pitts are the niggers of the dog world, kill yourself.

Most pittbull owners I've seen are white trash or some some other color of welfare sucking cretin, mostly niggers. I wonder how much of a pittbull's savagery is due to abuse from these shitty human beings.

Do it, faggot.

You should not do that and maybe red pill them on how to be good boys.

>women

Couple of blacks own a ton of these beast and I literally just got chased by one today while out on a run.
I can't even run in peace because of these stupid things.

Same.

No, they die tomorrow

that's a huge birb

>. I wonder how much of a pittbull's savagery is due to abuse from these shitty human beings.

It's mostly this, there's nothing wrong with the breed itself, it's that there's a lot of people out there who do not put in the effort to train their pets properly. Pitbulls are a slightly more stubborn breed but they can be trained, there's just many people out there that shouldn't own a dog due to neglect and laziness.

he just wants to cuddle

Any animal that is capable of killing a human shouldn’t be a pet.

I have a muscular white pitbull its killed 2 guinea pigs,a cat,possibly my uncles cat and keeps trying too kill one of my other dogs

>Any animal that is capable of killing a human shouldn’t be a pet.

That's why if you have a big dog you train it properly, moron.

4U

>Not wanting to redpill pitbull puppies and have based pitbulls when they grow up

As an owner of a underground dog fighting ring... No matter how much you train them and love them... They will rip your face off if they dislike you one day. Trust me... I killed many

They
Will
Die
Tomorrow
You
Piece
Of
Trash

Small penis

ok out of cute pup pics im just gonna dump my photos now

This thread always comes up.
Are you trolling or being a faggot?
I can't tell.

PS It's not the dog that's the problem.

Fuck off, killing shit is one of the reasons we domesticated wolves in the first place.

But fucking purge the pits. has the right idea.

>t. Guy who wants the black plague back

Literally the niggers of animals.

>train an animal

Animals are animals. You can only train them so much, some are defective and will kill.

I don't like walking and having some cunts pitbull barking at me. Next time that happens i'm going to kick the piece of shit.

I too am interested.