Cheer Danshi!!

>Tfw most people won't watch actual AOTS because they just dismiss it as typical generic sports anime

Who here's watching Cheer Danshi ?

What's wrong with generic sports anime?
I dismiss Cheer Danshi because it looks gay as fuck. Also cheering isn't a sport.

>He thinks cheerleading only consists of yelling

Of course it's a sport you dumbfuck

I didn't pick it up because it looked gay as fuck and probably would have had some shitty dumb drama

I don't care if they do flips and shit.
Even Karuta is more of a sport than that.

>implying gay is bad

MC should fuck his friend. Not in a gay way or anything.

God anime turned me into such a faggot.

It's not gay, it's literally friendship

Yeah, I know what kind of "friendsip" these shows tend to have.

Shut the fuck up you nerd, this isn't yaoi, doesn't even have Yaoi undertones

MC is straight tho

Yeah he actually seems to have a love interest too
Who is female.

It's cute how it just started cause she saw him by accident.

>reluctant cool guy joins team by seeing their determination
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Wasn't that his sister?

I'm loving Cheer Boys so far. Theres just not much to talk about I'm assuming. Every episode will be need new member, convince new member, build up their ensemble. At least until we get to actual competition stuff, but judging by the size of the cast in the OP and ED I don't think we'll reach that point unless its 2-cour.

He's hardly cool with that squirrel obsession.

you were a faggot before anime, user

I love sports anime but cheering isn't a sport.

It's fun and cute but nothing special. Battery looks like it's going to be the good sports series of the season.

Are you retarded? It's a performance based competitive sport just like dancing. And physically, it involves acrobatics/gymnastics which are both hard as fuck, it's not just yelling and waving pom poms.

The show is lame, ugly and low energy. The glasses guy is great, though.

The only things that sets it apart from other genreic sports anime is the setting. These are uni students so that makes it a bit more interesting. They still kinda act like their generic highschool cousins but still. Animation and artsyle are bad, really average and plot is generic Sports anime. One of the best of the season but still not good for now.