Why do whites like/try to imitate black culture so much? ex: whites dabbing, whites listening to rap...

why do whites like/try to imitate black culture so much? ex: whites dabbing, whites listening to rap, whites getting their favorite rappers haircut, whites using dumb nigger slang, you get the picture

what the fuck causes a race of people to attempt to emulate an inferior and a destructive race/culture

>Chicken: I died for this?

Because black people are undeniably cool

There's no masculine white culture in mainstream media.

saw a white guy talking to a black cashier and he sounded like he was straight out of the hood. he was probably mid 40s and he was trying to talk to this black woman about NWA as if she had no clue about them. it was embarrassing and I actually felt bad for her because she didn't roll her eyes and I know she's seen that kind of phoniness before.

You think a black man invented dabbin?

Fuck no. Rosin and BHO both came from white people.

sauce?

Adult blacks are perpetual adolescents and that feel good lifestyle appeals to white teens

Everything truly white is esoteric.

Everything truly black is popular.

'dabbing' is actually an occult variation of the roman salute notably used among members of the Thule society in Nazi Germany.

This desu. Just look at Miles Davis and Malcom X.

That's how you get salmonella.

Dabbing is black culture? do you even know what a dab is? It's concentrated weed you dumb fucking nazi. It's a great fucking high too

ITT another black girl loving the white cock it's inevitable.

>Larping as Nazi lurk more

because the international jew seeks to dominate all other races
He will do this by dumbing down society to lower standards, mainstreaming black culture into the general pop culture

>black culture

Jew brainwashing

>black culture
No such thing. You seem to be referring to what's known as "African-American culture".

why do blacks try to copy whites so much? wearing clothes, driving cars, speaking english(kind of), using practically any modern amenity

thats a man, and a rapper more specifically

I agree desu

>black
>culture

pick one

>I black wives lil daddy cuz im doin my thang
>i black wives lil momma then i take tha bling blang

Criminally underrated post

w-we're just being ironic!

what fruit are those?

thats a big cock

Based

Whatever it is you're trying to reason with is invalid next to the undeniable fact that blacks are the least intelligent race on the planet.
There isn't one first world country on the planet who's predominately black. They're on the bottom of SAT scores, GRE scores, math tests, English tests, military tests, IQ tests, etc.

People need to learn that if they see a few or even a lot of people emulating others that's in comparison to over three hundred million Americans. That doesn't even come close to a fraction of them doing something that you're saying everyone does.

I wish retarded people weren't allowed to breed. They just fuck things up for everybody else including themselves.

What is The Outsiders, Peaky Blinders, Vikings, GoT, Mad Men, etc etc. You guys really need to get off Sup Forums and go outside.

i wonder why goyim

Black women literally sew white womens hair onto their head

Except for military LARPing

BLACK BEOPLE ARE SO COOL, TYRONE LETS ME WATCH HIM WHILE HE FUGG MY WIFE, FUCKING BASED AMARITE GUYS XDD WHITE PIPPLE SUCK XD DRUMF IS HITLER. OBEN BORDER RIGHT NOW. BIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGHT :DDD

YEAH MAN CHECK OUT THIS BASED BLACK MAN PLOWING MY WIFE!! YES! DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!

Science fiction and TV shows dumbfuck. Im talking about active culture
>unironically using GOT as an example

WHY DONT WE LET ALL BLK BEOBLE IN YET ? WER NUT RACISS LIK DEM DEMOCRATS :DD XDDD LIFE IS MEANINLESS :DD I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING WHITE BICKLE RICK :DDD

Literally kill yourself

And yes im samefagging

White immitate lots of things, it's how people learn, white's excell at learning, blacks neither imitate nor learn they're base animals

"African Americans" are not African, they are like Mexicans, a race from Rape of the indigenous people. The US negro's lineage stems from Arab conquerers taking slaves from conquered villages and castrating the men, concubining the women, and raising huge slave armies for battles. Don't worry over a conquered inbred race. We have always been the best, and by "we", I mean those with rh- blood, the rest of you are monkeys and should worry. Thanks for reading. Shit post me for info on how Jews are to blame for US slavery!!

yep. Black energy and creativity is very appealing and if you like sports, music, or humor you wouldnt be asking OP's question. im not responding to you quoted posts, just referencing.

There is no such thing as black culture. Hip-Hop culture is the absence of ethnic/traditional culture--it's the least common denominator--hence why bugmen without a culture of their own adopt it quickly.