Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Yes.

for sure

He had the blood of Christ on his hands from birth, he needed execution regardless.

all sinners have the blood of christ on their hands because he died for the sins of the world, you stupid prot.

The Frank family did not have a good run in the 20th Century

I was being sarcastic, but I seem to remember a long essay, by I believe the then French district superior of the SSPX, in which he stated that the Jews are uniquely tainted.

>sspx
so you're a borderline prot

So you're a Vat. II NeoCatholic?

vatican 2 did nothing wrong. try reading it before you denounce it.

His lawyer said a nigger janitor did it. If southern whites refused to blame a nigger for raping a white girl, I'm pretty sure he was actually guilty.

Nah, it was the nigger janitor. But once the town was in a Lynchie mood, nothing was going to stop them.

not true. southern lynch mobs have been stopped many times, even some niggers have been able to talk their way out of it on their own.

and southerners back then were exactly anti-semites, many of them were philo-semitic christians if anything. it wasn't like they all hated jews and couldn't wait to go kill one.

Anyone who looks at the modern Church, and thinks it is fundamentally the same as the Church of even 100 years ago, let alone 500 years ago, is either totally ignorant, or completely nonobjective.

I've concluded that traditional Catholicism doesn't make theological sense, given what the Church taught pre-Vat. II. But neither does the Church post-Vat. II make any sense, given the constant and binding teachings of the Church pre-Vat.II. So I've stepped up to a higher position, Traditionalism and Evola, from which to separate wheat from chaff in Catholicism (and post Pope Pius XII, it is nothing but chaff, unless you're a male filled with estrogen maybe).

Jews are guilty for the crucifixion of Christ, Matthew 27:24-25

>Being fine with kike and francmason infiltration of the Church

what theological arguments against catholicism could you possibly have that doesn't involve 'pope kisses nigger feet' or some shit like that

I'm not fine with it but that doesn't mean i'm gonna become a schismatic. the church has always had problems with corruption and that's never gonna change.

Where does it say that the Bishop of Rome is above all others? This is not in scripture, so show me good evidence of it in the Early Church and I'll be a Catholic.

Even the letters of Ignatius address Rome with no special distinction, and Peter did not preside over the first Council.

from what I remember it's pretty clear the nog did it
But I'll have to leave the ruling of the court at the time as the correct answer

The arguments of the SSPX and Sedevacantists against Neocatholicism succeed. The arguments of the SSPX against the Sedevacantists, and vice-versa, both ring true as well. So there's no internally consistent Catholic position left. I love the old sacraments. I love the old monasticism (especially the Carthusians), and planned for years on spending my life in it (school loans stood in the way at the time).

well how else are you supposed to intepret 'keys to the kingdom' and 'on this rock I will build my church'
a religion needs clearly defined leader. it's because we got papal infallibility that we haven't split up into different denominations and our various factions get along with each other.

Yes indeed. He wore a very funny hat too.

What fucking year is it? Why not supply a name? Are we talking Sacco & Vanzetti?

Why don't you carefully read everything in the OP again, and find exactly how you fucked up?

Not saying all southerners were in a rush to lynch Jews. In this case, they were eager to lynch Leo Frank, probably more because he was a Yankee who came down there and ran a factory with what seemed to be child labor, and then fucked and killed one of his employees who was a local girl. The fact that he was a Yankee Jew didn't help, but it wasn't the trigger. He was an outsider and there was circumstantial evidence and the governor, who had already been voted out, pardoned him. Put it all together and they thought "Fuck no!" If they were just in a lynchin' mood (and I guess I put that wrong), they would have lynched the nigger too.

Fuck Yes he did it...!

Then...Just like a Jew...He tried to blame it on a Nigger.

After he ORDERED the Nigger to help him with the body.

Niggers and Jews...Fucking plague on society.

String the fucking Jew up, let the Nigger go!