Are there cultists now?

Oh yeah baby.

>there are people who stll force themselves to finish this show
HAHAHA

I love the backgrounds.

I love this show.

>force

Refer to

Looks like there are only a handful of us now.

I dropped this on the second episode
Is this as gay as I thought it would be?

How much did you think it will be?

I was expecting it to be proper fujoshit

Emilio a best.

Haha time for Endride

If anything, this was like nothing I imagined it to be.

It sold so bad they had to change event ticket venue from a 1000 seat auditorium to a 300 seat.

This far in and I'm still confused about why I'm watching it. It's not even a satire like Cerberus was.

I wish more things would happen in this. Seriously so many episodes are a standstill of Emilio being a crybaby and Shun being a genki faggot.

I'm not complaining about those traits specifically, more about how much of each episode is eaten up by them.

It also feel like the whole group is pointlessly running around. Even the king gets offed by one of his underling, giving the impression that had the protagonists done absolutely nothing, there would be no difference in the world.

Bump till watch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you think about it there is an interesting character dynamic going here. It wasn't the normal guy that came into the fantasy land that learned things, but a local was the dumb faggot with no common sense.

It isnt.

Loli a cute.

Why is Shun always smug?

I feel bad now.

At least it is not as bad as memeyoga.

For a moment there i though Eljuia was actually in love with Demetrio.

>implying you wouldn't fuck him

But he's a man

>implying he isn't
Demetrio is pretty GAR

I guess my Shun ship isn't happening. At least Emilio isn't such a massive fag anymore.

Shun will get to go back home though. But if there is no way that is possible and he is stuck in endora that would be a interesting unique ending.

Haha time for weekly endride.

These fucking guys.

She is going to die bros.

Don't say that user.

Well it's not like she has any ties to endora other than Emilio so she could join Shun on earth. The ending could also end up joining the two places back together permanently.

Perhaps. I think that the low levels of particles is the result from the surface sucking them up. The place shuns dad works at had some knowledge of endora so it might be them.

It's actually pretty easy to watch. The hardest episodes were like the first couple, but it's only been improving character and story-wise. The animation is still bottom barrel.

That said, the entire cast is pretty likeable. Misha (the loli) is probably the most annoying, but given her past it's justified.