Tokyo Ghoul:re

>Watashi wa le Tokyo Kushu
Kill me now

He uses ore.

>-re means king
So all these frogfaggots who were screaming REEEEEEEEE were actually screaming KIIIIIIIING?

I thought Eto was dead for sure, when I read how you all went crazy, but after reading the chapter I think you all should just calm down. She just closed her eyes, it's not like she got shredded into small pieces.
It was the same with Armin; people were celebrating when he got toasted, and see where we're now.
You should all chill and wait for the next chapter.

>She just closed her eyes
>etofags are snkfags
Pls stop.

You know it's a bad day when SnKfags can give you candid, plausible advice on the direction that a manga is going.

No Kaneki Ken you aren't the Tokyo ghoul. This is the real TOKYO GHOUL

Ishida loves referencing TG too much to let that Yoshimura promise slide.

Amon can be the Tokyo Ghoul but Kaneki is the Tokyo Ghoul Re.

Reminder that these are the kinds of people bitching about Eto dying.

only excuse i can think of is when shachi said that yoshimura is just a husk now.

>You should all chill and wait for the next chapter.
This is ALWAYS the proper response that people should take to any development, but I'm pretty sure Eto's dead, they built up to it properly and everything.
Unless she deus ex machinas herself back into the story at a critical point 50 chapters from now and reveals that Kaneki fed her some of his kagune to keep her alive.

>go to Sup Forums for tg
>people are trolling and always too negative to look at stuff
>go to reddit
>people are always praising tg and any negative comment gets downvoted.

She'll go with Hide and Amon to the happy underground shelter where the people who might or might not be dead stay till they are healthy enough to show up again.

>reveals that Kaneki fed her some of his *semen* to keep her alive.
ftfy

What if Kaneki gave her one of his kakuhous, like Eto did to Kanae and Noro.

Please stay on reddit and don't come back

I was about to say that Kaneki's kagune isn't nearly that crazy, but it's even been talking to him recently so I suppose it probably could do shit like that.

Eto "dying" has got to be the dumbest thing i have read to date in Tokyo Ghoul, in fact it's the only thing that has ever offended me while reading this series.
Eto obviously isn't immortal and i had anticipated that she may have died by the end of this arc but not like this. For one, Eto was previously shown to be capable of surviving being cut in half and flung off a roof top several stories to the ground, in fact she seemed almost unfazed by it.
And yet, she is dying after getting literally beaten up with injuries that even weak ghoul could heal off in hours. And even if it were enough to kill her, lets say she was severely low on RC due to whatever, why doesn't she just eat one of the numerous ghoul and human corpses mere feet in front of her?
I mean it's one thing to have such a dynamic and important character die(Arima's death was amazing, completely respectful to his character and he went on in a memorable fashion) but to have them job on two recent occasions and have there last big fight be offscreen AND there death? That's honestly absurd.
I'm about 90% sure she isn't dead but u people will keep living in denial

Eto already stablished that your kagune can be as crazy as your imagination/autism wants its to be.

>"I am--"
>"You are!"
>Become the Be the One-Eyed the Tokyo The Ghoul

*established

>Etofags

>You should all chill and wait for the next chapter

does Re really mean king? Is maltese a real language? Is Ishida truly autistic?

Touka can beat any ghoul with the power of friendship and love.

Ayato will never get killed because he needs to stay alive long enough to impregnate Hinami

Yomo will never die because he has to protect MUH FAMILY so he will never suffer again like when his sister died
BEST FAMILY, YOU CANNOT DENY THIS! ISHIDA IS MY KING, KIRISHIMAS ARE MY MASTERS, ALL HAIL THE TOKYO GHOUL

it means king in italian at the least

>Arima was the One eyed king because he had a shitty eye
...But what about when that eye still worked?

Rey is in Spanish
rex is in latin
rei in Portuguese
re in italian
but there are also plenty of languages in which the word for king starts with the letter K.

He was the Two Eyed Kind, duh.

So is everyone just going to accept Kaneki as the new one eye king or are we gonna get some Re:zero type shit where different factions fight over who's the real one eye'd king (clown, V, etc) and Kaneki was just Arima's candidate.

*King

I hope my boy Hirako becomes a core member of Kaneki's new Aogiri.

>I never implied that he was emotionally detached from Arima. Learn the englisch language.

Really? You said:

>Not at all. Hirako's isn't emotional. He simply followed Arima's order.

Which implies that Hirako, detached and without emotion, followed Arima's order.

>He literally didn't care about his job at all. That's why he wrote the letter when Arima told him too. Hirako had other goals, other things he valued than his job. That's clear.

I'm not sure what shitthole country you live in, but being apithetic about your job doesn't usually entail vindictively betraying other employees and becoming a wanted criminal by colluding with de facto cannibals.

>Feeling strongly about something, doesn't mean you have to hate it. Not at all. His non-homo friendship with Arima may have been strong enough for him to take this decision. Nothing implies any hatred in him.

Oh, so you do think he did felt strongly about CCG as he quit, just not hate?

So what emotion do you think he felt strongly than? Joy? Amusement? Maybe love?

What strong emotion would Hirako feel which would fit that situation you autistic fuck?

>Kind
Germanfag pls leave

Kys honestly.

Kaneki has become the king and is gonna fight the injustice of his world and lead the ghouls to a better future. He gonna fight against the world (V or Washuu's) and he let a SSS on his side die. No matter what you say, this is just stupid. Fucking stupid, she should not have died

Kaneki let her die. He let a SSS ghoul that is on his side and would fight for him die. This has nothing to do with being a fag. Just fucking stupid.

He will be the butt monkey.
> I came to help you, Kaneki
> 3 seconds too late, Hirako

lmao, this manga has gone to complete shit.

probably and hopefully the latter, kaneki might not even be the strongest one eye even if he defeated arima

>Not at all. Hirako's isn't emotional. He simply followed Arima's order.
You took this out of context. It was a reply to you saying that Hirako's mad at the CCG. And he isn't He isn't emotional like that. That doesn't mean that he has no emotions though, ESL-kun.

>I'm not sure what shitthole country you live in, but being apithetic about your job doesn't usually entail vindictively betraying other employees and becoming a wanted criminal by colluding with de facto cannibals.
What has that to do with anything? Hirako simply decided who he wanted to work for. He didn't anyone at the CCG that made him come out on his own an call them shit.

>Oh, so you do think he did felt strongly about CCG as he quit, just not hate?
No, I literally explained that he felt more for Arima and the Zero Squad than the CGG. It's as simple as that. He didn't hate anyone.

>So what emotion do you think he felt strongly than? Joy? Amusement? Maybe love?
We don't know how close he was to Arima exactly.

>What strong emotion would Hirako feel which would fit that situation you autistic fuck?
Kill yourself senpai.

yea bro xD

Kek. He'll never find peace won't he

>etofags

Has Ishida just completely forgotten about Amon at this point?

Well Ishida wanted to kill her off regardless, you'd have to critique his writing and not so much Kaneki as a character.

Pls fuck off, you degenerate.

Etofags baka, fucking embarrasing.

>Implying Eto wanted to live

Actually no. It can't just be 'Re'. If you use Google translate, it has to be exactly :re for it to be translated into king. I, unironically, think this is a legit use of DEEPEST LORE.

Tokyo ghoul Re: should end like this

>CCG is reformed, V taken down, washus all dead
>human and ghoul relations somehow better
>Kaneki is sitting at a cafe sipping coffee while reading a book
>a long haired girl shows up to sit at his table
>Its Rize

No, if you translate from italian to english, re is enough for king.

>it's actually Hirako somehow

Did Ishida seriously pull out You Are...! THE TOKYO GHOUL at the last page?

I meant for Maltese. Go and type re in Google translate, then type in :re. Shit is very specific.

WE WUZ REEEEEEEEEEE

>the extra seat was for Hirako
>he was too late
>he sits at another table

Well, I am convinced that if possible she's want to be there herself when this fucked up world gets destroyed (V-Washuu) and reshaped into something better. Yes, i am pretty sure she'd would want to live,

but I am also sure she would not ask Kaneki to save her.

Chapter 66: "So, it has begun."
Chapter 87: "So, it has ended."

Where's Amon at? What is this guy even doing? Is he at Rue or Cochlea? How will he react when he meets with his father, Donato?

Now type in : re

I want Kaneki to step on me with a disgust look now.

re

just fucking end it already.

Kaneki is going to have to build a squad if he wants to take down V, I wonder who's gonna be a part of it.

Also, I feel like we're gonna get an introduction to new V characters because we're running out of bad guys who can stop Kaneki.

>Gee whiz, Kaneki, I guess you really are the Tokyo Ghoul: re

Doesn't change the fact that re alone means king. Google is just being autistic and that's why they show it below.

So Arima was practically a member of Aogiri tree this entire time.

Fascinating

How can anyone be attached to any of these characters besides kenaki? All their development blows besides Kenaki

>re means king
keikaku means plan

Screw the squad, we need to know who's going to be the queen to the OEK.

too soon

Well meme'd

He was probably the one who saved Marude.

Maybe he'll intervene when Houji and Akira are fighting Tatara and Seidou.

The Rabbit of course

Who is that?

I'm just saying. Shit is incredibly spooky as to why re and :re has such a different response from google translate.

By golly drool, Kaneki, I suppose you are the King of Tokyo Ghoul.

REEEEEEEEEE

I guess someone needed to fill the void Kubo will leave behind.

It makes sense after learning how Arima despises V and wants it destroyed. Gathering ghouls together under the banner of Aogiri and becoming the OEK isnt that crazy.

all he needs is the kirishima family and maybe homo prince.

their plot armor combined will make all the V goons miraculously get wrecked with little to no effort.

I can't wait when Ishida turns Rize into a retarded, submissive waifu. The Rize we all loved is gone. She will end up in trash, like Eto and Furuta.

It's Ishida.

So I guess Banjou stopped being a shield and decided to be a medpac instead?

Isn't Aogiri completely decimated at this point?

The whole premise for saving ghouls involved killing off most of them.

Heck at this point they should die off on their own.

There have been a few close outs, most of the 6h ward ghouls banjou brought with him are dead. Aogiri did a bunch of killing and assimilated a lot of ghouls.

Its like they just appear out of nowhere yet somehow haven't managed to eat the rest of the city yet.

>I see
>that's great
What did he mean by this?

Who the fuck was the ghoul dude who died today again? The one who asked them to protect Ayato.
I can't remember him.

Considering that the OEK seems to be a narrative that Eto and Arima invented, it's the first one.

>Kaneki is going to have to build a squad if he wants to take down V
He doesn't need a squad. All he needs is Anteiku shitters' plot armor.

Banjou is so fucking useless the only thing he can do is give other ghouls his RC cells.

Iam getting tired of all that Arima dick sucking.

And let's start with letting Eto die, who is on your side. A SSS ghoul, nice going Ishida.

please kill yourself

Why would he need plot armor to take down a bunch of jobbers, what has anyone in V aside from Arima managed to do?

Just need to get behind the Kirishima's and just waltz everywhere. Ultimate plot armour.

It's Ishida, my man

its me.