How is Black Goku suppose to fight off full power Goku? I mean It'd be a wash out

How is Black Goku suppose to fight off full power Goku? I mean It'd be a wash out.

> implying power level means anything in dragon ball fights

Learning Food Honour, ofc. Black Goku will turn out to be Toriko after his manga ended and Goku would be fucked.

Would Whis kill Goku for a delicious meal?

Goku just turned into some sort of villain not-villain: he'll toy with his enemies, won't reveal his full power, has a shitton of final forms and it's the villain that needs plot armor to stay alive.

He will become as strong as Goku once he see his full power.

If Black kcan survive long enough to absorb goku's form and technique, then he might stand a chance and beat him

Most likely Vegeta went full chimpout and fell for black's meme and he ended up showing Black how to ssb

This, and/or he might learn to emulate the different ssj forms.

Why vegeta?

He hasn't done any retarded move so far and said retardedness will keep piling up until it explode like a diarrhea

you're kidding right? Power levels mean everything in DBZ. its the series to start it all.

SOON.

Yes. I don't think Whis or Beerus have any attachment to Goku and co aside from food.

Kaioken is always Goku's coolest move

We can only hope, user.

it won't happen

i´d really like to see humans use that tecnique, especially yamca, tien, chiaozu and piccolo got to king kai faster than goku back then

How do you guys think black is even the real threat? Chances are he is just a front for the kaioshen or something.

But he can't even go super sayian. So how can he get that strong? I don't get it desu.

How come a half sayian can go super sayian god?

i really hope only full bloods can go cyan
and half bloods can only go red

He's not.

Goku will half ass it until Black runs away or some shit, because DBS doesn't have anything to actually overcome