LAS VEGAS: POSITION OF 2ND SHOOTER IDENTIFIED

One of these 3 locations are correct, help me figure out which one

A) The rooftop of the AM/PM convenience store North of the concert venue.

B) The Oasis Apartments rooftops to the Southeast of the concert venue.

C) The dirt mound / construction site due South of the concert venue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0NthN9qH9_g
youtube.com/watch?v=x96Kem0ZYag&t=4s
liveleak.com/view?i=4a7_1507294984
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After a detailed forensic acoustics analysis rooted in science and physics, I have affirmatively identified the range / distance of a second shooter at the Las Vegas massacre. A detailed analysis video, complete with two whiteboards explaining the acoustics science.

I have also forensically confirmed that some rifle rounds were, indeed, coming from a range that is consistent with the distance of the Mandalay Bay hotel. This analysis is rooted in bullet time of flight acoustic analysis (forensic acoustics), and it is irrefutable proof based on the laws of physics. These are bombshell revelations that may change the course of the investigation. All the math will be clearly spelled out for you in the upcoming video to be posted here on Tuesday.

To repeat: YES, my analysis confirms that at least one shooter was almost certainly positioned at the Mandalay Bay. But a second shooter is also clearly identified at a significantly closer range through forensic acoustic analysis. I repeat: There were at least TWO shooters in play, operating at two very different ranges. One of these ranges is much closer to the concert venue than the Mandalay Bay property. The evidence is already encoded in all the audio of all the videos posted on YouTube. This will all be explained in the upcoming technical explanation video.

A full, detailed analysis is being filmed tomorrow and published here on Tuesday. Spread the word on this. You won’t be disappointed. This analysis makes the FBI’s bumbling incompetence look like Romper Room. You are about to see actual science on display, helping solve the real story behind this "unfortunate" massacre.

I also did an audio analysis and I found nothing to confirm the presence of a second shooter. I time synced all the videos from the first bullet to the last bullet. If you believe in your theory, the only answer possible is C since the convenience store was open during the concert, and people were in the apartments, you would've had 911 calls at those locations saying 'shooter in the apartments' etc. And it could not have been C either because even though it was night, the construction site is pretty well illuminated on the strip. Furthermore, cops lined up all over the road in front of the site within the first 2 minutes of the shooting. There would have been no way for a shooter to continue shooting from that location. You are full of yourself.

got any proof youre not just a larping faggot?

screenshot of the video or something

Look OP, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here. I went to school @ Full Sail in FL for Audio Production and I have a really good understanding on recording, mastering, and production and I was able to use high and low pass filters, eq and a compressor to pretty much drown everything out except for the sound of the combustion from firing. I am open to your input here and you can be as technical as you want, I understand basically everything you can do to an audio signal ...
>Care to explain to me what you mean my 'forensic acoustics analysis'? I mean, specifically..
>I assume you performed the same procedure initially -- syncing all the footage, isolating the sound of gunshots.... What post production steps did you take to isolate the gunshots? For me it was pretty clear there was only one shooter, so maybe you did something I didn't do or vice versa?
>Lastly, how did you go about spatial analysis? Most of the videos did not have stereo audio and the quality was very poor. Did you use a special program?

I will look forward to your answers...

I have walked past that AM/PM and it was probably there. Any Vegas user want to report in for us?

a larping faggot. I love it & shoutd be in bed

There were impact dents in the tarp covered fence along the wall that a group police officers were hiding behind, across the street from the hotel.
The impact dents were coming towards the officers and toward the hotel though.
Will try to find the video, it's the one with a group of 4-5 officers making their way along the perimeter of the venue, acrosss from the hotel, taking cover and yelling at people to get out.

shouldn't you be starving due to a lack of foresight and crop diversity

One shooter

are you talking about this video, 5 seconds in? cuz to me that looks like a shot coming from Mandalay bay. The only other video I see a bullet is the one recorded from the bleachers, the bullet clearly hits a plastic bottle on the ground, and its pretty clear that shot also came from mandalay bay

Explain this, single shooter guys--glad to hear a reasonable answer, not saying there isn't one.
youtu.be/0NthN9qH9_g

I've seen this video and nowhere in this video does it sound like multiple shooters? I'm not being factious here, honest question, have you ever been to a gun range?

See which way the impact goes? watch a little bit longer and you see we're the hotel is, relatively.
All ears

The first fucking shot hit the fence pushing the tarp towards the fucking cop you stupid fuck (Left to rightt), the cop then stands up and the fucking hotel is to his right. It's within one sec of the video starting you fucking tard.

Bump
Where you at you shill fuck. Ever been to an optometrist?

You and I came to pretty similar conclusions and looked at the data the same way, but I'm bothered by the fact that you marked his shooting down the hallway 4:39 into the shooting. The security guard did not get to the room that quickly. Furthermore, the sheriff said "200 shots strafed the hallway". . which would make sense if paddock unloaded 2 full SF-100 mags into the hallway. Did you include the video with the suicide shots? 'Mandalay Bay shooting Bus stop video'.
>I believe it was immediately after being confronted by the security guard that paddock killed himself. You hear him fire a couple mags into the hallway, then 36 second gap until you hear a single shot with a pistol. 10 seconds later, another single shot, then all the gunfire is done.
It would make sense for him to get stressed out after the security finding him that quick. He can't exactly shoot at the crowd AND simultaneously watch his own back with the hallway. I think after firing the second mag into the hallway, and weighing his options he killed himself.

looking forward to your video, user. Even if it turns to be untrue, you're putting forth more effort than most of these leaf/shills. Keep digging

why 2 pistol shots? First one may have not been a suicide attempt, but if it was, why another shot?

not trying to shill, geniunely curious

Waiting

bump

One shot didn't work. It happens. Possible chest suicide

maybe someone put a round in him to make sure he was dead?

>No response
Op larping faggot detected.

>Full Sail in FL
How much debt you in, pal?

Shilling for $?

touché. Still up

youtube.com/watch?v=x96Kem0ZYag&t=4s
I wasn't in the room, I couldn't tell you. The most popular speculation is that he shot himself in the chest first but it didn't kill him quick enough so a second shot to the head. I suppose we'll maybe have an answer once they do an autopsy.

Not too bad, I was on scholarship that helped and I am a trust fund kid so I'm debt free. Otherwise I don't think I would've picked the major I picked.

That's not a gun shot buddy lol

That's what gave it away for you?

The dozen claims of forensics and acoustics and physics with no analysis even at a conceptual level didn't tell you everything already?

>not using blackboard
What are you, cia keeping as not cia

If you guys are responding to me, I'm not OP and I'm not claiming to know 'Forensic Audio Analysis'. I did exactly what this guy did actually although I think I included footage that he didn't include, but our conclusions were similar. Basically just syncing the footage, then gunshot isolation, then estimating rate of fire based on a tempo detector, then counting seconds of continuous firing and noting the gaps, and other misc things like how he marks 'Green = tentative or snipe shots' .. I also marked the 6 shot bursts he was doing. And I also guessed that was when he was shooting at the tanks due to the long gap before and after that period of burst firing.

We just disagree about when he was shooting into the hallway

No, I've seen the video with synced audio from multiple videos already. That's what gave it away. But the OP disappearing at a technical response just gives it away further. Also, OP said he had a video then didn't post one. So yeah, OP is clearly a faggot in this thread.

Wtf. Then you're both larping retards.

I know you're not OP, was just pointing out that OP disappeared without responding to you.

You think I'm larping because I said I went to full sail? What are you poor? Not everyone works at Taco bell, buddy.
>If it makes you feel any better, I'm not doing anything with my degree, I work in construction now.

There was a Helicopter in the air behind and South of the stage as first shots were fired. It was low and flying West. Whos Bird was it ?

That was a Maverick Helicopter tour. There's 2 companies that give tours based out of McAaron.

Or he's on the roof of Four Seasons?

>liveleak.com/view?i=4a7_1507294984

2:43, under "N" in Mandalay

just wondering...... i listened to the video you are speaking about...... yes there are 2 single shots. If he shot himself in the head then where did the other shot come from?

Also 2:43, couple frame later

>good luck annon
bump

Not a bad view

Why the fuck would someone shoot themselves in the chest if they wanted to kill themself

the popular speculation is that he shot himself in the chest first. when he didn't instantly die, then he shot himself in the head. but don't quote me on that, I don't have a believe one way or another. All I know is those are the last two gunshots that night.

i believe he shot to test if the gun worked, and then 10 seconds he was like fuck, i'm gonna do this? and then he did it

And for fun, little clean up over in Harley Davidson parking lot, ~1m

>.

kys

interesting. could just be SWAT. was this while the shooting was occurring? did the black silhouette disappear after more frames and not reappear?

I got a vid to help you out OP

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

>liveleak.com/view?i=4a7_1507294984
That is way too big to be a person. I just jumped on street view, probably a tree in the way of the cameras view. Again, I listen to the audio and I played with it a lot trying to isolate out all the background noise and specifically so I could just hear the CRACK sound from combustion. I do not believe there was a second shooter. Unless they were never shooting at the same time.

Full Sail faggot, sauce your work.
For those not familiar, anytime a REAL production company gets a resume that lists your school, it goes straight to the garbage can. 25 years in production and have yet to see a Full Sail fag that's worth a fuck on corporate or national acts.

>samefagging
shill post

You forgot about the grassy knoll

The shadow is thought to be from the door shown in the google image, not from a dude. Somebody was using the door.

Last shot (hand gun pops) is around 3:30ish in the video.
I'm pretty confident multiple rounds can be seen on video and in sync with sound. That was just one I caught in frames. Filmed on hotel property so echo is minimal.
>I think video was 22 fps, I was content with the quality I got but you could go frame by frame for additional and/or improve quality

Also, girl in video says she hears glass breaking during this time - possibly to repel up the hotel or remove equipment.

> Helicopter hovers over hotel @ ~7 min. Not much besides know its there => helicopter then spotted < 1 mile away in a parking lot and guns are being picked up.

Anyone want to id gun on ground? Looks like it has ammo pouch attached

Paddock was a patsy. A career mid level spook.
He got taken out. The others fled up stairwell to Four Seasons on floors above.

See here:

Shooting thru small bit of daylight. Tree obscures part of letting but steady camera & ~10 frames apart, round can be see & heard.

Zoom in, 0.25x or slower. Probably want to filter color a little to see easier.

the last two shots were to shoot out the windows in 32 135. thats why the girl hears the glass falling out. the gunfire before that was coming from somewhere else. the man in the room had been dead before this all started. Lombardo saying he was confident Paddock had an escape plan is because he did escape. You don't get comped $1000 in fucking sushi and NOT get away, lads.

if i were gonna kill sself with pistol id fire off a round first to make sure its working.

Bump