Umm. Happening?

Umm. Happening?

express.co.uk/news/world/863960/plague-outbreak-madagascar-bubonic-pneumonic-world-health-organisation-WHO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw
bbc.com/news/world-africa-41537193
youtu.be/n4ElF8awm90
cdc.gov/drugresistance/index.html
youtu.be/ZKmRWOHMttQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My grandparents said that express usually isn't realiable but i have no idea i hope not because they sam some really scary stuff

fucking Madagascar

We need Ebola Chan.

a good thing

Doesn't mean shit.
People get the plague in New Mexico every year.
The nigs will probably have quite a few casualties because they can't treat it, but oh well.

Good luck, Plague-chan!

Quick make a shitty weeb mascot so we can larp about the plague killing all the niggers!

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw

Closing your ports won't save you this time, Madagascar.

Does this mean Madagascar is on its way to a renaissance?

Isn't this just another day in Africa? It's just mother nature trying to bring balance back to an unbalanced ecosystem. Africa is well beyond their sustainable population limit and is being artificially propped up by foreign food and medical aid. Viruses, plagues, bacteria, they're all going to keep popping up more deadly than the last because nature itself is desperately trying to regain it's balance.

But of course we all know this is whiteys fault and mother nature is just racist. Also I'm of European decent so I should have built in immunity to the bubonic plague. So have fun Africa! You keep bringing this shit on yourself!

>express.co.uk
dropped

KURO CHAN GO!

I love you black plague chan!

"black death plague comming from madagascar" man and they think Sup Forums comes up with nasty names for migrants, this is just horrible.

>The health ministry says the latest bout of plague has infected about 230 people - in addition to those who have died - in just two months. There are normally about 400 cases of plague every year in the country.
>400 cases of plague every year in the country

bbc.com/news/world-africa-41537193

wow it's literally nothing

Is it that time again?

Good luck, Plague-chan!

SAGE THIS FEAR MONGERING THREAD

It's literally nothing just another depressed LARPer trying to meme a happening.

Ok fuck this thread, but I just want people to know that if Black Plague ever becomes real that I want her to be called Kuro-chan

TFW people realize whites have been prepared for this contingency for decades.

youtu.be/n4ElF8awm90

underrated

Quickly, let's close our ports. That'll show 'em

Holy shit!

You know how hard it is to get Madagascar to start the game.

If it has already spread to the African continent, game over.

Retarded shit. Plague is a blood borne disease, it needs a host to transport the blood from one victim to another. In Europe it was through flea bites off of rodents,. I could see how it might spread in areas through mosquitoes or rats in poor countries but realistically, this is no longer a first world threat.

Mosquitoes don't introduce blood into your system. They give you a little of their saliva and that's it. If they did then you'd get HIV from them.

The bubonic plague always appears every now and then.

It is so easy to treat that it is a non-issue.

>Madagascar
>Africa
>reoccurrence of some bullshit disease everyone else on the planet figured out and dealt with centuries ago

...so it's just business as usual in the land of AIDS.

I LOVE YOU BLACK PLAGUE CHAN!

Lets nuke Africa before a dindu eats a bat with aids while fucking a money with ebola and creates some new shit.

tfw you are white and probably inmune to the plague

>When it takes 400 years for the blankets to finally make it through African customs office

>No white face
>Argentina

I hope this was the joke you were going for

Thanks,
I realized they are sucking, not spitting but thought maybe if you swatted it it could inject blood. I suppose the stinger acts as a one way valve though because there is no record of aids or hepatitis being spread that way that i can find.

>the blankets were plague
American education everyone

They're sending MILLIONS of doses....I think it's a happening. Crazy shit.

Didn't Hitler want to send all the jews to Madagascar? Kek

Well those 7 billion are not going to cull themselves.

What a shitty drawing

So what's Europe going to do when plague infested third worlders flood in to escape the plague?

>think about the children

Modern medicine cures it
No happening gonna happen

Niggers, your time is way over due. This is what solves the shitskin problem.

I

keep telling yourself that

>Umm. Happening?
Nah, this shit breaks out every year in 3rd world shitholes. Even in the southern states, it's like tuberculosis, only niggers and poor people end up with it. Trust me goy

God dammit, I hate that game so much (also I can't believe my drunken scrncap it still floating around)

Elites just fucking kill us already , haveing to witness the west turn into a nigga filled shithole is far worse

Bubonic has 10% mortality rate with treatment
even if everyone on earth got infected and treated, not even a billion people would die
It is a non issue in today's times and will only be a problem if it mutates and becomes slightly different enough that current treatment doesn't work
Which is unlikely

I LOVE YOU BLACK PLAGUE CHAN

why New Mexico?

>only be a problem if it mutates and becomes slightly different enough that current treatment doesn't work
>Which is unlikely
Your trips lie, look at super aids or drug resistant TB.

Whatever. Don't belive me. I will be happy knowing that i can be cured or even have immunity against it

oh shit it started out in madagascar. we are fucked thats like playing on easy mode.

Niggers catch old world diseases because they cant into modern medicine and think the solution to illness is to rub shit and drink virgin piss.

i love you black plague chan

I love you Black Plague chan

Tough shit bitches, I've had all my plague series shots.

Sucks to be u.

I love you black plague chan. Don't disappoint me.

>Whatever. Don't belive me
How the hell do you think ~30 million people died in the 1918 influenza outbreak? These viruses and bacteria mutate all the time, unless you are some anti-evolution retard, it's common knowledge. I'm not saying we are looking at a 'walking dead' situation, but drug resistance is a real thing. Luckly it only seems to fuck up niggers and poor people for now.
cdc.gov/drugresistance/index.html

Outbreaks of plague have been happening in Madagascar for decades.

It's not happening.

>pestilence is here
>war is just over the horizon

I hope famine and death are close behind.

It's just too bad we don't have reliable ways to treat bacterial infections.

I love you black plague chan

I hate it when non-Brits post links to the Express and Star with some conception that the stuff they print could have any approximate bearing in fact

malthusian event on the horizon my friend

>Happening?
No, just plague season in Madagascar.....and yes that is a thing.

I believe inndrug resistance and know how it happens
Just saying that woth bubonic, it is unlikely to be a problem as you still need to get blood from someone infected and as the west knows of this itbis unlikely to be a big spread if it hits western shores
look at the cases of ebola that came to the west. They were dealt woth because we have standards today for healthcare and also knew more about it when cases appeared in the west
Luckily we know a lot about bubonic and how to stomp it as it caused a fuck ton of deaths in the past and we don't want that to happen
Hell, look at all the big scares of viruses and bacterial infections like bird flu. It was stopped. They get stopped or slowed down enough to essentially the recurrence of it in a few areas
100 years ago we knew fuck all about viruses abd infections

My body is ready.

youtu.be/ZKmRWOHMttQ

i love you black plague chan?
i don't want to die, it sounds both painful and a waste of literally everybodies time.

This outbreak transmits air to air

and it was restricted to the countryside, this cases are in the city

it could be an island destroyer event

New Mexico squirrels carry fleas infected with it. It also pops up around Yosemite every so often. Some moron will go and pet the squirrels and gets it.

SHUT

DOWN

-EVERYTHING-

Actually, even if they did inject blood it would be incredibly unlikely for infection of HIV, because HIV is not very widespread in the bloodstream, so what few viral bodies did get taken into the mosquito and injected into you wouldn't be enough to cause infection.

yeah but good luck curing everyone when millions catch it lol

Well, the good news is that literally every white person alive is immune to it. We went through this once about 700 years ago, we'll get through it again. Can't say the same for our "visitors" though

I wonder if Europeans are immune to it since it killed half of Europe like 500 hundred years ago. If the Africans spread it like they did with aids it's game over.

>mfw when this is the first thing i read after signing the deed for my log cabin way up in the mountains. have a nice plague city plebs

Arizona also. It’s a nonissue.

wow 33 people it like 1348 all over again

If it goes from bubonic to pneumonic (which they're saying it did) then it's airborne.

Serious question, is it possible to create a disease or virus that targets a specific race, for example blacks or Arabs?

Probably not. Bubonic plague (Yersinia pestis) as it exists today isn't very dangerous, even without treatment people tend to recover. We don't know why the "Black Death" strain was so devastatingly lethal. Of course the potential always exists for it to mutate into a nastier form, but novel influenza is a much likelier candidate for the next big "10s of millions dead" pandemic.

>Madagascar

nice dijies but i'm tryna spread the plague namsayn

Pretty sure its possible, but if you fuck it up or it decides to adopt and mutate then your screwed. Would need like Gen Z concrete walls

I love you black plague Chan

>plague
>in fucking MADAGASCAR
THEY DIDN'T SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING

it would theoretically be most plausible that you could attack 3 groups this way

caucasoids/mongoloids as one group
negroids as another
denisovoids (aboriginies) the last

these are the 3 distinct species of humans (treating them as the same species is an outright lie)

I LOVE YOU, BLACK PLAGUE-chan!

Pretty fucking racist, man. What gives?

I watched a doco on the plauge in madagascar its been there for years. The rats carry the plauge there and the poeple are poor and live in mud huts with no doors. So the rats just wander in their houses. You should see what the plauge does to these poeple thier hands, feet, teeth fucking rot like fully black its a fucking horrible way to go.

I LOVE YOU BLACK PLAGUE CHAN

I remember reading this exact same article from a different news website in 2010-2011, sometime around there.

make it fast please

Heres the thing user. That also makes madagascar the perfect place for (((them))) to test crispr engineered viruses for population control and eugenics

>We don't know why the "Black Death" strain was so devastatingly lethal.

we know exactly why it was so lethal, nobody had any resistance to it. it dramatically altered the future of european DNA, you can see markers of plague affected populations in euros today

that and they obsessively did shit that spread the plague, like fucking idiots

hurr durr let's kill all the cats because they are witches

>even if everyone on earth got infected and treated, not even a billion people would die
>thinking poo in loos and Africans have treatment
kek, there would be more than a billion dead and all of them would be shitskins.

>mfw this version of the Plague is airborne