MUH SEMI-AUTOMATIC AR-15 WILL PROTECT ME AGAINST GOVERNMENT TYRANNY

>MUH SEMI-AUTOMATIC AR-15 WILL PROTECT ME AGAINST GOVERNMENT TYRANNY

>Dems are willing to use nukes against their own citizens.
Color me surprised.

Vietnam
i
e
t
n
a
m

>retards think the government is going to bomb every house

Your mayors can't throw our women to the your nigger hordes like in Berlin. Be it the police, or myself , we will come and shoot your animals to stop it.

PLEASE NUKE CALIFORNIA KIM!

STOP READING MY MIND

No point In nuking your own tax livestock. It's like a farmer nuking his cattle

This argument is getting pathetic and dumb.

The fact is, any armed rebellion anywhere in the US means cutting off major logistical points for the military. That means a lot of weapon systems will not be able to deploy or maybe used against the government.

That stupid little AR-15 is more than enough to take over bases and prevent any of the weapons you show in the picture from being used.

How does the fact that the government is powerful justify making the citizens less powerful?

Disarming them does not improve the situation.

To enslave a nation it's best not to nuke it.
Just saying.
You need actual soldiers for that fucking retard go read some military philosophy would you

If there is a revolution the military will betray the government and join the rebels. The military isn't going to slaughter their own family members so that Jews and niggers can enslave us.

>democrat wanting to nuke civilians
like pottery

>Government nuking its own territory.
dumbass

Truth be told, Abram tanks sit on bases.
What you should have said, is that ar-15 transform's into a 155mm howitzer in the right hands.
>robots in disguise.

worlds most powerful army, navy and airforce cannot kill taliban in afganistan

MUH GUNS CANNOT STOP THE GOVERNMENT

>1 post by this ID

You dumb niggers fall for this low-quality bait every time.

the only reason they used nukes was because they knew a land invasion would be dangerous with every single citizen armed and ready to fight

>translation: I'm in an argument with some leftists on kikebook and I need those images that get posted every time this thread is posted but flat out requests are against the board rules. Plz help guys

No sane dictator or military dictatorship would nuke their own country, think about the loss of resources plus radiation, this is what death squads are for.

But in any case there's no plausible scenario in which the govt will turn on their own citizens(speaking about the US) simply because it would be easier in the long run to subvert them and ostracize the troublemakers then jail them for whatever reason than to kill them head on.

you ever notice how all the people that say shit like "lol, yur gun iz nut gunno protek yu from the gobmint retard, thay wil juz yuse tank nd drones n shiieeet" are the same faggots that say shit like "lol, the entire US army couldnt even beet a bunch of vietnamese farmers with ak47s" "lol, the US army cant even beat middle eastern dirt farmers with ak47s and pickup trucks!!!!"

>they're revolting! and they got... guns! what should we do?
>I HAD A IDEA LETS THROW NUKES AT THEM AND THEIR CITIES AND THEIR ROADS AND BRIDGES AND KILL EVEN LOYALISTS AND POISON OUR CROPS AND

nice post number with that video of that destruction of that particular city

very nice

>Those threads again
Let me guess, gun control?