Precure thread

Precure thread

Haruyama would love this

That's creepy.

Wow

Haruyama: genius madman or plain old creep?

If you think that is creepy, then what do you think about Precure going in a new direction?

I get this feeling that the next series will be different

MiraRiko is a miracle of the Precureverse

I think the GoPri movie is a test bed for what is to come. It probably explains Maho's crappy budget too

I don't mind it.

Freeza!

It takes some getting used to, but I am getting used to it

They could have made a game out of this

>I think the GoPri movie is a test bed for what is to come. It probably explains Maho's crappy budget too
What is the logic behind your reasoning

It takes some money and time to do cg. The next season of Precure is probably being worked on right now to get a head start. I think the GoPri movie was trying to display their cg chops to the audience to gauge how viewers would respond. Precure fans already like the cg EDs so might as well apply it to the entire show

Does this explain Doki fans?

>full cg precure
It could be amazing or the greatest blunder of the decade

Probably, I wonder if they will continue to do 50 episode series if they go full cg because cg can be very expensive and take a lot of resources. I remember watching documentaries on Pixar's and Disney's cg movies that they make and how much goes into them.

>It could be amazing
no
the reason the EDs look so good is that they are short and they only have to do a short dance skit and have lots of unanimated elements so they can focus on the girls expressions and stupid dance moves.
CG is getting pushed, but its not going to be viable because they simply don't have the talent pool to do it. In the future, they will, and CG will be the only thing getting produced.

I see that, they don't have to go as far as Zootopia levels of cg where the individual hairs have motion and textures but hopefully it will be a lot better than ReBoot

That krr face

Yeah, that makes sense. Sorry if I sounded pissy, I get annoying after a few drinks.

I liked how the cg on the Fresh's dance was polished.

That looks cute. What is that CGI like in motion? Is there a video somewhere?

That doesn't look very good in motion. Typical 15 frames per second Japanese CGI.

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

Its cool, I wonder if the big wigs at Toei are going to take a chance on this new direction or they might cop out and go back to the old ways

The movie is out retard

It was the GoPri movie. The movie was broken up into 3 parts, a chibi cg short, the actual movie, then the 15 minute cg special

Also for the last cg special there was in fact some lag

That's a weird way to spell Haruka

>Maho is so shit /pc/ would rather have a full cg season

Dark times indeed.

Fresh started the whole cg thing

I know it's from the movie. Haven't even saw GoPri. Just interested in how that chibi cgi animation looks.

Nao is my wife.

How many kids you guys got?

Two. Planning on third, but that would really strain the family budget.

It is highly detailed, I bet it was done by a different studio from the look of things. The second cg animation is straight from the dance models

Nah user see you're thinking they need to go that far. They would be happy with a full length ED level animation, which is harder than it sounds for them because they don't have the money for that kind of shit.
you're mad. they could only pull this shit because it was a movie
that or they can make precure a short, or reduce the animation quality a ton and have it be like bubuki buranki
I just couldn't stand gopri even though I heard it had its moments and forgot about precure. I won't be coming back unless user gets excited about a season.
yeah but that was fresh

wet

Top or bottom?

Saki is actually cute so her.

Meanwhile in Berserk...

So much hip swinging

Stop, its too much me

I want these statues.

Oh I haven't seen the Mirai one. She looks dumb.

You look dumb.

KONO
ATO
SUGU

KONO ATO SUGU!!!

KONO ATO SUGU

1:1 figures when?

I want the Megumi, Haruharu and that Mirai looks good too

She IS dumb.

I want Kanachan to redpill me on witches.

What is precure? and how do i get into it?

Burn them

It's about armpits that fight evil.

Mirai and Riko are bad parents.

Magical fighting girls who kick ass and do cute things. There is lots of trans formations, items, attacks, and so. Not much in terms of lewd so your lewd levels are going to be re-adjusted. Music is pretty good, there is some idol like dancing in the EDs, there are plenty of movies and crossover movies too.

Start anywhere you want except Max Heart which is the sequel to Futari wa Pretty Cure and do not start with Yes 5 Gogo because it is a sequel to Yes 5 Pretty Cure

ha-chan pls

Ha-chan finally making maho girls fun.

Kana getting too used to this shit.

>Pits
She saved Maho

Finally some armpits

Is that a cigarette in her hand?

This episode is diamonds

Anyone else think that all the Smile Precures are really fuckable?

Stop looking

I want to fuck Riko

Finales being used to stop basic attacks.
Miracle and Magical are just wasted space at this point.

They need a power up quick or the rest of the series is just Felice deliberately jobbing just to let these two get some fighting time.

Does Max Heart get better currently on episode 25 and still waiting for it to pick?

Nice episode.

Wait till ep 40

It stays mostly the same until you get to the last episodes where it ramps up dramatically.
One of the best endings in Precure.

>Beach episode
>Miraimom even dont wear a proper beach/swinsuit clotches
>All that background characters wear bikinis

How many episodes until Gamets fucking loses it?

>No Nagisa and Honoka
HARAM

Is she going to betray the team?

And by Gamets I mean lizard guy.

I'VE DONE IT!

I Took the Precure's henshin devices!

Who's going to stop me now?

>Gennie convice or braiwash Hachan
We getting a reverse EAS in next episode?

The smiles were made for raping. That's just how it is.

That's not it.

I didn't mean rape! Just fucking!

This might save Maho, Hachan really is the hope of the series. Also, I think this might be one of the first time we lose a cure to the dark side.

Well, they're not gonna fuck you consensually. No Cure would.

I'm a pretty cute girl. I don't know about that.

if japanese heroes are a family things would be like this:

Ultraman: the wise and oldytimer gramps
Kamen rider: the strict but fair dad
Super sentai: the older and trusty sons
Precures: the cute little sisters of JUSTICE!

it's a japanese hero show at heart, only animated and way more pink.

Can you barbeque me some steaks

Well?

CUTE
U
T
E