Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45QJiADwGhE
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=SsMk9ZGseUY
evike.com/products/44657/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that the gun from Aliens?

does it kill commies?

what if you need to shoot varmints or cattle rustlers?

GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BITCH!
>top teir movie

what if there is a spider and its big and gross

What if there’s another country concert?
>how else would the deep state twist it?

You forgot to mention the Pulse Rifles attached granade launcher

Yes, OP is obviously autistic

Yes, they were called space bears in the alien games.

>graphic doesn't even mention the under-barrel grenade launcher
My 8-year old cousin picked one of these up from Walmart after 5 minute waiting period, America is doomed

15 munites

Is that famas?

Awesome movie!

>silencer

also
>reds deciding who needs what

How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?

Mfw California Dems introduce legislation tomorrow morning banning M41A Pulse Rifles.

or the optional flamethrower with duct-tape attachment

What if there is a Muslim attack on us?

Have you forgotten 9/11?

And what about a zombie or alien attack?

Superman and the rest of the Justice league aren't going to save us

>implying any civilian needs a pulse rifle to hunt Xenomorphs
Smh desu senpai

That would be rich

I don't NEED potato chips gut I can go to the store to get them if I want.

youtube.com/watch?v=45QJiADwGhE

To be fair, they're already banned from fusion plant cooling facilities. Slippery slope is real...

FUCK. YOU. COMMIE.

I want something like this that fires 5.56 rounds up top and can fire shotgun rounds below when a selector is flipped.

How did not having guns stop the masacre here in norway? oh wait it dident.

If any person on that shit island had a gun, they'd at least have a fighting chance.

bill of needs?

>communist

You get a free helicopter ride!

Fuck you I do need that, as misinformed as that infographic is.

Only a faggot commie would be intimidated by that weapon. Give me a flak cannon, rocket launcher, or pulse rifle.

I need about 10,000 of these.

you have watching too many movies. I never saw that big spider. They are friendly&kill flies.

This weapon is replica of the 22nd Century Colonial Marines in James Cameron's iconic and Oscar winning big screen movie 'Aliens'.

The replica of a fiction M41A Pulse Rifle that is a standard issue of the Colonial Marines and simultaneously being and of the iconic weapons of the science-fiction genre – of course next to the Han Solo’s blaster and the Space Marines’ bolter. The original of this rifle was shows in the movie “Aliens” in 1986 which was the second part of the saga about Ellen Ripley’s struggles with the aliens living cavernous depths of space. Momentarily the weapon dominated the imagination of every science fiction fan loving the military sector and weapon branch.

The M41A Pulse Rifle replica was built on the base of a combat-proven SW-05 model made by the Snow Wolf company. This allowed easy access to the replica for every “Aliens” series fan or anyone loving science-fiction in general. So far, the construction of the M41A required enormous funds – you needed to buy a M1A1 replica and then you had to mount the very expensive conversion all by yourself. Now, thanks to introducing the new ready product to the market, it is possible to achieve an even better effect with a smaller amount of money.

Thats sexy

TFW you can't get what you want comped at the Fusion.

What if there are spiderdogs?

This kit for all Alien's and Sci Fi fans!
Snow Wolf M41A Pulse Rifle AEG (Alien Gun)
As seen on HOLLYWOOD Movie "ALIEN" Rifle
ABS / Metal Constructed
Fully & Semi Automatic Shooting Mode
Full metal Magazine accommodate 190 Rounds
Handguard battery compartment of 8.4V Stick
Also can fit 420 round longer mags but you cannot fit the base plate (not Included)
Digital countdown LED display function for count your rifle shooting
Metal Gear & Gearbox
Adjustable Hop Up system

Nice BB gun

The US constitution is as obsolete as American patriotism. You plebeian literal mother fuckers need to adapt or die.

Isn't this the rifle Sigorney Weaver used in Aliens?

What is a bump stock , can you explain to me ?

Yes. That's the joke Einstein.

Letting Germany be a country after losing two world wars was a mistake.

>t. Xenomorph
I see through you, faggot

Here, have the CNN version of how it works. If they tried showing the Pulse Rifle being used against a Xenomorph the animation would probably end up having a Predator in it instead.

GAME OVER MAN

stock with a spring. you shoot and the spring makes the gun move back so you can just keep your finger immobile after the first trigger pull and the gun springs the trigger back at your finger to shoot in full-auto

It should've been parted up. but we also shouldve listened to George Patton and destroyed the USSR before they got nukes. God America was so cucked by FDR

>Shall not be infringed
why you want to take their rights away, you filthy commie?

Why haven't you seen Wild Wild West?

Giant spider there -almost as big as some Aussie spiders.

>the "you can get a automatic from a gun show" meme
>not knowing that you need a special licence for automatics
>this being the prominent thought on mainstream media

On the contrary, I'll need it when your cronies come and try to confiscate it.

This is what the 2A is for.

They probably are doing this on purpose. They want to muddy the waters as to what a bump stock really is so they can broadly ban all sorts of accessories. Even telescopic stocks.

The kek' s omg

Anyway we could ACTUALLY meme MSM into using a sci-fi weapon in their graphics? Something believable, but any person who's picked up a game can discredit it immediately.

thats lewd

>>that flag
Pic related

>fires 5.56 rounds up top and can fire shotgun rounds below when a selector is flipped.

>not opting for magnetic pulse grenade launcher down below

>shiggy

Here fag

space gun. gib

CNN already used a graphic of an AR with a fucking grenade launcher on it, so we aren't that far away from making it happen.

No springs are involved. It just slides freely and the user has to apply forward pressure with the non firing hand and rearward pressue with the firing hand to get it to do what it does. Pretty sure then if no forward pressure is applied as it is fired that it just functions like any other stock.

i got my new bump stock in the mail :)

You don't even know what a gun show loophole is, seeing as it's a leftist rhetorical term and a non-existent loophole.

2/10 B8 faggot, hang yourself.

Class 3 Assault Tiger, look the fuck out.

does /k/ know of this ludity?

Lmfao

>BECUASE OF A LOOP HOLE CALLED THE 2ND AMENDMENT A CRIMINAL COULD BUY THIS

shallot bees in frenched.

You're cucking yourselves out of existence and you want us to be more like you?

Well excuse me, Mr. Oh-So-Honorable Yautja, but we haven't been hunting the so-called "Hard-Meat" for nearly as long as you autistic skull fetishists.

CNN btfo trump veto's weapon bans.

That's an Institute pistol

Who taught the Xenomorphs how to speak? Figures it would be German, though.

the grenade launcher is a nice touch.

Just comes to show how out of touch with reality CNN really is.

Or the bright as fuck ammo counter. Nothing better when you're setting up an ambush, and your enemy sees a half dozen "99"s lit up.

Literally everything stated about pic related is false. Commies are poor and aperantly retarded when it comes to firearms. Sage

Shut the fuck up.

YES WE DO

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

>alien attack?
You need to have one of these before it gets dark because they mostly come out at night, mostly.

Pol will prove that OP is a faggot in about 15 munites

Yes I need this the gun from the movie aliens It is just as real as the space monsters I need to defend my self from. It is a must have.

That's why we need to nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

>no one needs this
ok? doesn't mean we have to ban everything you don't NEED

Looks even more goofy in the full version of the animation with the thing wobbling all over the place.

youtube.com/watch?v=SsMk9ZGseUY

Digits confirm. Ayyliens will invade and anyone who doesn't own one will be lambs for the slaughter.

because it's cool having it. Only answer you need. sage.

how did europe, the homeland of the white race, surrender their right to bear arms without a fight? what the heck's going on over there?

Hold on, hold on just a second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.

The Commies and Jews got to them harder than they got to us. It's a damn shame, really.

Fuck you, Wey-Yu faggot, it's getting nuked anyway.

without a fight? every world war happend in europe resulting people giving up their weapons because they are tired to kill eachother.

Here ya go, my uma delicia friend.

evike.com/products/44657/

I like to keep one handy for close encounters.

Holy fuck that's unreasonably expensive... I must have it.

*gee I wonder who could be behind this post

What gun show loop hole?