Is Rick and morty /ourshow/

I know Rick and morty gets a lot of criticism from you guys (and rightfully so) about some of the content they've produced and their followers, but they've made a LOT of jokes the correspond to the type of shitposting that we/I do.

Are they actually that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI
youtube.com/watch?v=J3_hGyTRXd0
youtube.com/watch?v=tmdW4jNWDVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe, it's too late though. The fanbase is annoying and shit

Sage

Yes

No, /ourshow/ is and always will be World Peace.
youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI

maybe before season 3

its mediocre normie trash now

>I WILL NOW BECOME WATER......T

>that symbol on her armor

Hmmmmm.....

no

only season 1, and it was bait for the following seasons

thats fucking trash and im glad it got canceled because Sam is a fat ugly neckbeard with no talent

how much are you being paid to shill this garbage? 15 fucking threads a day about this shit program.

In fairness you have to have a pretty low IQ to like Rick and Morty

kys faggot

Honestly I barely get on Sup Forums to post threads, I just wanted a genuine answer

>kys faggot
>I like mediocre trash like world peace and the eric andrea show
unilaterally kill yourself

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and SonsI'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>tfw you are the actual normie

They are fucking irredeemable, and you know it all too well.

piiiickle Riiiiiiiick!! lol it's like the show of our generation, after a century of film and animation we've finally evolved to this advanced writing and humor. of course leave it to our generation to find such a witty and intelligent observation of life

episode 7 season 3 is accually preitty redpilled

incredibly drunk rick is /ourrick/ but the show is mostly bullshit

I'd skip out on my reality too if my family was that pathetic.

Yeah, true
Now that I browse their Twatter I see shit about them supporting Planned parenthood and whatnot

> your shows are garbage
> my anime Rick and morty so superior because PICKLE RICK BABY!!!

Ya no go fuck yourself

Justin roiland lurks around Sup Forums but dan harmon is a cuck.

>what they do on twitter directly affects how you rate the show they make

did a troll originally make this copy pasta or did some libshit actually write this out?

I didn't say it was superior, I mean it is because you're comparing it to literal hack garbage shit, but its not great by any means

opinions on Dan Harmon?

I think he's pretty funny but he drinks way too much which has turned his brain into liberal mash potatoes

youtube.com/watch?v=J3_hGyTRXd0

You know what I think? Like half of their writing crew is redpilled (the ones who actually contribute the good content to the show) and the other half are liberal cucks that do certain tasks like Twitter posting and giving ideas for certain episodes.

Also yes, your behavior on social media reflects your shows true intent

Its deffo ironic

>To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Rick and Morty
I've never watched this shit but anything that makes a bunch of smelly fucking hipsters wait in line at McDonalds for dipping sauce is clearly a globalist version of Mk Ultra.

no wonder the show is so entertaining lmao
you got your schezuan sauce yet r/donald?

>Also yes, your behavior on social media reflects your shows true intent
okay brainlet

>libshit actually write this out
probably

Yes

The big bang theory for numales in denial

Kek

Okay, listen here you little image macro of a brainlet posting piece of shit.
It physically saddens me that you probably don't not have the significant amount of intellect to comprehend Richard & Mortimer.

I always watched Spongebob with my cousin, who has just entered his seventh year. Just yesterday I attempted to show him Richard & Mortimer, the episode where the titular character, Rick, turns himself into a pickled cucumber. He laughed at the mere thought of a man become fermented vegetable, but I sat there watching, lamenting the deeper message: the death of intellectual pursuit, the desensitization to societal filth, muck, and mire, and the shameless abandonment of psychological understanding.

At the end my cousin turned to me and proclaimed, "I am the scientist that was once named Rick, but I have now become a pickled cucumber. Look at me, I am pickled Rick!", and I could not help but smile, not that the line he had just recited was humorous, but at the realization that this, in front of my very eyes, was the sum of what the episode had just warned against.

I cannot blame my cousin just as much as a man cannot blame a dog for consuming its own bile. It merely does not know any better, and what could be said about a man who judges things he does not have merit to judge? All I can do is feel bad for you.

when rick says god isn't real and religion is bullshit, that includes islam

Please sauce me boss

I like the show but S3 is definitely not as good as S1 and 2. The fanbase quality also took a nosedive near the beginning of S3...it was already reddit tier bad but now its fucking Tumblr/deviantart tier bad

Yeah I'm with you there. We can try to somehow push Rick as a white supremacy symbol and see if it's possible to knock away any of the cancer attached to that fan base but it's probably a lost cause

Look.i like the show.

But there are many factors to why someone might not like it. The animation style. The voices. The sci fi theme. The list goe on.

Your rampant outrage is stupid.

IM A FUCKING PICKLE MORTAAAYYY!!

I dont care for their "we'll make another season when we feel like it" attitude

I dont have the patience and the show isnt thaaaat good to warrant such wait time. Maybe ill watch it when they've finished the last season. I prefer to watch shows all in one going over the course of a month.

wait till the simpsons. ends its gonna take more than a month.

>I dont care for their "we'll make another season when we feel like it" attitude
That's just Harmon being (literally) too autistic to let anything not 1000% to his liking slip by

It probably doesn't

Welcome to 4 chins, now please leave

>REDDIT SAUCE *BURP*

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jews are evil fucking pedos. into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. Hitler was right and the faggot fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the fluoride in the fucking tapwater in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. gas the fools RACE WAR NOW.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. Niggers are not people.

I don't get it. I've read Shakespeare and everything above it though. A lot of them were required reading when I was in high school.

The ol JQ

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and SonsI'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

WUBBA LUB DUB PICKLE RICK GET SCHWIFTY WOW WHAT A GREAT SHOW TOO BAD MOST OF YOU ARE TOO LOW IQ TO GET ALL THE GENIUS-LEVEL JOKES IN EVERY EPISODE!!!

I'm not a fan. The different characteristics of the show that I like I find in other shows.

I get the feeling that the creators just watched a bunch of adult swim shows from the early 2000's and conglomerated them without any of the edge. Adult swim used to be a lot more experimental.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=tmdW4jNWDVI

xavier renegade angel or MDE: world peace is /ourshow/

No, the jew running it is just baiting you by putting in little hints acting like it's red pilled so you keep watching. You've been played like a dreidel, goyim