Anyone else feel bad about telling these apes to stand up now? They're actually hard working people just like us

Anyone else feel bad about telling these apes to stand up now? They're actually hard working people just like us

Fuck off. Freedom of Speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. Fucking libtards.

What goes around comes around.

No. Fuck off nigger

>Anyone else feel bad
kys nigger

Stupid niggers should do what they did when they came out of the jungle as pre-nigger-apes and STAND. Afterall, the only reason they are part of society is because they can STAND.

>They're actually hard working people just like us
They are the some of the most privileged people in the world

>be walmart cashier
>stand for 8 hours straight and make $50 take-home

>be niggercollide player
>work 4 hours a week and make millions
>spend 3.5 of them sitting on your ass waiting for ad breaks and refball

Did he loose his gibs? Was he fired? I need a rundown

>They're actually hard working people just like us
Wrong. They are shitbag millionaires who deserve everything that is being taken from them. I think we should keep taking until they don't have fans at the stadium, don't have any income and happen to have a truckload of apes who were promised millions being told to fuck off without any future pay. I look forward to that.

>Be told since they were 12 they were "special."
>Given free education and living stipend.
>Make millions of dollars playing a child's game.
>Live in mansions in walled off communities.
>Retire at 30 w/no worries for the rest of their lives.

Stop the fucking oppression, /pol.

What little credibility he had was just lost. How the fuck are you going to divide, and do all the shit he did and then say, "Ay I'll stand for ol glory if I can get that paper" Fuck that dude.

>work 4 hours a week
They work a lot more than that cause it takes a ton of training and practicing to stay in top condition. But yeah his job is to play a game.

>yfw knowing that his gf blew his chances at getting signed by another team because of this tweet

>be shit QB in San Francisco
>start BLM shit for job security so you can scream racism if they fire you
>get fired anyway
>scream racism
>no1curr
>no other teams want you because you're a shitty player and an attention whore
>scream racism
>no1curr
>start to miss being a pampered millionaire athlete
>decide maybe the BLM shit wasn't such a great idea
>"please let me back in the league guys, I promise I'll behave"
>still no1curr
>right wing gloat over your capitulation
>realize your career really is over and decide to keep focusing on virtue signaling and sjw-cred
>do 360 and deny you ever disavowed the protesting

Colin who?.......

Hi.

Hey bby, wyd? ;)

He opted out of his contract and received a 17 million dollar payout.

Been unemployed since.

So basically what your saying is, its gone?

don't forget
>so close to getting signed by ravens
>day later, gf posts a racist image of the guy who might sign you
>get rejected and lose out on a contract worth millions
Think his gf said sorry to him?

can I buy you a drink?

its running low, he played in California, so he has to pay CA taxes.

and he bought a brand new house in NYC shortly after, lel

>Think his gf said sorry to him?
Dozens of times until she lost consciousness from the beating.

DID SOMEBODY SAID A QUICK RUNDOWN?

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

GOOD. Fuck that spineless nigger.
I am thrilled he finally received his comeuppance.

We should make standing in general a racist concept so he doesn't get rehired

Also
>when your paycheck is more important than your political views
Really kneels your anthems don't it?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

He acts like he has all the leverage lmao what an assclown.

Kaepernick and his whore GF dispute this story you stupid dumb libtard faggot asslicker fucking dipshit kys and get your fucking facts fucking straight you too dumb motherfucker to fucking live

>b-b-but fake news
fuck off shill

Yeah sure I only drink water.

You are so dumb

This was debunked already.

Sage

I want to see that tshirt

The reason he couldn't get on a team is because he can't pass, not because he wouldn't stand. This changes nothing.

Didn't he walk away from a contract with SF?

This. We should be pointing out what an empty fucking gesture it was and just a marketing stunt to make himself relevant enough to get his job back/get off the bench. It was divisive and fucked the sport just because some subpar player didnt get his way.

Eveeyone is sick of the mediocre negro using white guilt to get ahead or get away with not doing the work to succeed. This tantrum shit should nevrr have been validated and this is an excellent example to show normies the consequences of pandering in the real world ....and slapping these uppity fucks back down to size.

Fuck muslims for teaching them this game.

Smell's like... victory!

Too little too late

How did Trump win AGAIN? ON THIS?

No.

They die like the traitors that they are.

They wanted their 10 seconds of fame? They got it. Now they pay the fucking price.

This, these men are kneeling to honor known cop killers and groups that assault and stab whites that just show up to support them.

The blacks they are siding with are hostile and violent. My interest in football has totally disappeared. I do not care how many friends I lose over this. I don't even remotely give a shit. I will not give another dime to cop killers. These people are all rich beyond reason. Watching millionaires tell me how hard they have it has been a real wake up call. It makes me terribly self aware that I have not done enough to improve myself lately. It has made me aware at how bad whites have it. If all they can complain about is actual violent criminals getting shot after attacking cops, then equality has been reached. It's over. Anything else will be giving blacks special permission to murder whites with impunity. I can't support that.

The NFL can fuck right off. They stopped players from mourning fallen officers but they let cop killers get honored? Oh no. We are done.

So now he's going to turn on all his fellow nogs and all the other people that have taken a knee. Haha
I guess whoever does now is doing it against trump and country
Proof he's a selfish cunt once again .
Way to take a stand fuckhead

Gotta be sellin out to the man if you wanna getta paycheck

Confirmed fake news even his sandnigger gf is denying it

No. Let him suffer for ruining an entire franchise.

People assume he's a millionaire but I think a lot of folks forget, these guys tend to rack up a retarded amount of debt and virtually incinerate money on idiotic spending.

Wanna bet he's set himself up with a lifestyle that requires him to be getting paind 3 or 4 million a month to sustain? Soon as the income shut off I bet his networth began tanking like a brick in a swimming pool.

It's a shame they're too weak to stand. Can't play sports if you can't stand.