You know what i noticed

you know what i noticed

every time i watch a video of someone eating at mcdonalds in japan or europe or any country but the USA

they always say wow the ingredients and quality are so much better than america .

its like they actually care about what theyre giving their people

in america they get away with serving you the shittiest shit any one has ever eaten

i think were cursed as a nation by god.

theres no logical reason why we are eating dog food in supposedly "the most rich nation in the world" and meanwhile other countries are giving you superior and actually dignified food like they care about their fellow citizens and their health and well being. same exact company too. just totally treating american people like shit and then across the ocean they treat you with human respect

makes no sense to me. sounds like were cursed by god

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGFpVKz06sY
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=5QUEfdhyNNI
youtube.com/watch?v=7rDuVRWCHgo
youtube.com/watch?v=3ltVJrBHfcw
instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi/?taken-by=chairman_marr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gook

brapina is my city and if you fuck with team 10 then the US would be shitty

Mcdonlalds in japan tastes like shit, it tastes like shit everywhere in the world.
In US it's a white thrash food, which it should be. Japs are so brainwashed by advertisements that they will enjoy anything with dancing cartoon on a box.

>sees id

it objectively has higher quality ingredients though and better food than in the USA albeit still not great food

ive seen people eat japan and korea version of american fast food and its way improved

take a european school lunch vs a american school lunch for example

thats what im talking about here

It tastes the same in Canada.

> not being pleased by bonus cheese
i'll bet you also don't eat the fries in the bag

sometimes they dont even give you the meat, youtube.com/watch?v=zGFpVKz06sY

just type on youtube "americans try mcdonalds" mcdonalds

youll get a bunch of countries and each video its the same consensus. youll have "woah america doesnt give us this quality"

Their coffee is surprisingly great for the price.

Aside from that I only order the $1 sausage biscuits. Its hard to screw up a piece of sausage on a biscuit.

This is a 10/10 post

Honestly, i think it tastes worse in England. The ketchup is given in a little cup like other dipping sauces instead of in a packet. That was kind of neat. English KFC made me want to vomit. No flavor at all. Honestly, I don't know how you got this idea about foreign fast food not being crap. You want real weird BK is more popular in limey land, thank god it is all I ate there besides pub food.

england is not the best example

pretty much a cursed nation too

America is a corporation and you are an employee. Get back to work and stop complaining about the cafeteria food.

Those other countries don’t have Jews in their government

mick-ooh-don-ooh-ah-dooohs-desu-nay

shut your fucking mouth english teacher, you know damn well those insects love the taste of artificial plastic flavoring meals™. They aren't being coerced, they will eat that shit 24/7 without complaint.

I don't buy it. I had Mcdonalds in Israel once and their Nuggets were disgusting. Also because of their fucked up kosher laws, they don't put cheese on their burgers. My 4 year old cousin got a kids meal and they put some sort of nasty chilli on it instead of cheese. He cried... kid's meal made a kid cry.

Fucking kikes.

ive travelled quite a bit and the best ones by far are in canada. usa is either great or the worse and the rest of the world is just disgusting. its no wonder no one outside of america have any respect for it

It's basically the same shit everywhere as it is here, only the items on the menu unique to other countries are different.

Worth noting that you can't buy diet sodas in China though, not allowed.

Israel doesn't understand tendies?
There must be something to that.

ADMIRALTY
>SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

Why the fuck were you in Israel? You’ve been found out, jew.

I'm not Jewish, but I assure you that it's my ancestral homeland.

If you want a good fast food burger they exist. McDonalds burgers have always been the second worst, first being Dairy Queen.

I've had McD in USA, France, Canada, Japan, and Hong Kong. I remember all of them except Japan, and they all were basically the same quality. If anything France was cooked worse.

I've been to Israel for business meetings and for vacation/ religious reasons. One time each. You need to remember that Jerusalem is in Israel. Its a really important place for kikes, mudslimes and christians alike.

I hate mcdonald's in Germany, it was FUCKING INSANE how different the taste was. The nuggets and fries actually tasted like real meat and potatoes. You could literally pass it off as a different fast food place. Haven't been to mcdonald's in America since

ew (((McDonalds)))

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

ate*

Its all about target market

McDonald's is utter shit.

Its worse in America because here there are fast food, and burger, options.

You can go to a more local chain like burgerville, and get a comparably sized much higher quality mini-burger for 2$ instead of 1. Or you can go to a restaurant and get an awesome big burger for 6-10$

America has options. Even if McD released a burger of equal quality and price, it wouldn't sell well. The people that care about quality don't eat at McDonalds, and those that do don't care about quality, so wouldn't pay the extra cost.

Everyone knows McD's is shit. However it knows its market.

Jack in the box is far worse than DQ.

There's a reason it's called Burger KING™

Because they don't have niggers and spics running the McDonald's, they have competent white people that allow it to run smoothly. I went to a McDonald's in almost every country I've been to in Europe and the quality was better than in the US
>inb4 burger tourist
Yeah I want to see how different countries run a big American franchise, fucking sue me

For some reason mcdonalds in brasil smells terrible. I don't know if its the oil they use or something but it honestly smells strongly of shit or sewer. I have traveled a bit in the past, but its the only country who has a stinky mcd's. Giraffas is a much better burger joint there.
>Uma delicia

Our mcdonalds are just likely to give you projectile diarrhea depending on which one's you go to and during which time.

It only seems like that. McDonalds and all other assorted fastfood chains are trash and offer shit quality meat

>2 for $10
That's literally more than we pay here. I have noticed that fast food in the US has become expensive.

Haven't eaten that shit since it gave me diarrhea, I know it was the whopper cause there were sesame seeds in it.

The secret is that in the US Mc Donalds is basically the welfare menu. Every single one takes EBT cards and has a portion of the menu dedicated to the cheapest food on the planet.

To keep costs low, they had to build the rest of the menu out of reusing the same poor of ingredients and buns as the welfare food.

That's all there is to it. Check out KFC in the US the vs the KFC in China, the Pizza Hut US vs Pizza Hut China.

It's all the same. Changing from food stamps at government food locations, to generic ETB cards they could use anywhere, made all the lower end restaurants turn to complete shit. Why? Because the company with the cheapest food, can reclaim all the EBT bucks. Get taxed for welfare, but supply the shit welfare queens buy, and it's like not being taxed. If you ran a low tier restaurant, you'd have an EBT menu too and it would effect everything else about your business.

This is not rocket science.

You are factually wrong

French People Try American McDonald’s French Fries For The First Time
youtube.com/watch?v=5QUEfdhyNNI

>muh poor gib me's

Fast food has kinda become a joke. Its literally the same price to get an actually good burger from a local shop.

when i was in france they had a fucking dog behind the counter

no i think its cuz were actually poor like niggers including the white people from the jews controlling the country for so many years and from all the actual niggers and low skill immigrants

ebt mostly does not allow you to buy hot food or fast food in most places

theres only a few places that allow you to buy hot food with ebt

its mostly illegal though

I just came here to say that the southwestern salad with crispy chicken is my MOAT
Holy shit is it good

gook

Wrong. McDonalds Japan had two huge scandals recently about using rancid meat from China just 3-4 years ago. The factory videos were all over the news, giant piles of green meet getting oked. McDonald's still hasn't recovered. You are a bunch of know nothing fags, 1 simple search for this would be enough to prove otherwise but you just talk shit like a complete nog. Sage and gass yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rDuVRWCHgo

>we wuz burger kangz

here in brazil it tastes pretty good. and ive heard multiple people say food here tastes better than almost everywhere. maybe you guys should come here

also try some sopa de macaco while youre at it

they're trying to break into the market because there are already established tasty and cheap options available. Additionally, you get people who actually know how to cook to make the food. Think teenager in the US vs Maria the housewife in Mexico.

I agree, Japs are consumerist retards who basically buy anything they see on TV or if someone else has it.

At least its mostly just dumb japs selling dumb jap shit to other dumb japs cause xenophobia. America or israel could easily own you otherwise.

But then what will Yuka Kinoshita gorge herself on?

youtube.com/watch?v=3ltVJrBHfcw

>All these retards not knowing McNuggets are god tier with sweet n sour.

Fucking 12 nuggs for 3 dollars get a coke for 1 dollar any size. ALL of the world is just jealous. Just dont eat it every fucking day I havent been there in like 2 weeks.

it doesn't. it's the same wherever you which is the entire point.

youre the one talking shit you cant actually get more disgusting than the mcnuggets or the mcchicken at mcdonalds in the usa

ive seen with my own eyes someone go into mcdonalds in japan and the burger was visibly better

than the absolute dog shit i can buy at mcdonalds down the street

white castle is a joke that went too far

it's still shit

holy fuck i want mcdonalds now

i got mcnuggets the other day i couldnt even finish them

and the mcchicken i cant even order its so gross and made from different mechanically serperated meats. wendys says 100% chicken on the wrapper mcdonalds isnt even claiming it

so much for the best fast food sandwich

jack burgers aren't that bad.

dq burgers are school cafeteria-tier

instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi/?taken-by=chairman_marr

God didnt curse anyone, the people have the government they deserve.

People litterally didnt give a fuck about what they put into the food, so im guessing food corps lobbied and shit, now we are stuck with fake food.

>God didnt curse anyone, the people have the government they deserve.

essentially the same thing

reaping and sowing etc

McDonald's is fucking garbage anywhere. The trash is just a bit less rotten outside North America.

It's either the food regulation standards or the source. Might also have to do with who has the franchise.

I get it that for 5 bucks way to be cuck

>Japs are so brainwashed by advertisements that they will enjoy anything with dancing cartoon on a box.

mcdonalds in japan distributed some contaminated beef and got beat down economically. nobody goes to mcdonalds anymore in japan. its there for tourist pretty much exclusively

I like this yellow man.

>every time i watch a video of someone eating at mcdonalds in japan or europe or any country but the USA
I was thinking this as well today. Cant think of any white American I know that has ever since reaching an adult age ever openly chosen to go to McDonalds of their own free will. For an early breakfast or maybe because other shit is closed sure but never first choice. Yet Euros think its the best around.

i farted

Feels Bad not living in the best country in the world hmm?
Here in Australia all my produces comes from at most a hour away. All the meat I eat is made 15 mins drive away. Our local and international (KFC and so on) all use this.
Hahaha you fags have probably never tasted decent food in your lives.

Higher proportion of niggers cooking your McDonald's in the USA, that's why it tastes like shit.

I live in a very white part of england and the mcdonalds and kfc are great, i go all the time
Having dealt with shit skins before i am very appreciative non work at any restaurant/shop i go to

You have no idea what you're talking about.

There are giant posters along the best looking McD's in my neighborhood saying that they accept EBT as if it were a new burger.

KFC changes A LOT from store to store, like they are completely different products.
Some taste of nothing, or sweat and grease
But there are great ones

yeah, say what you will about fast food, all of our meat products are top notch, and fast food places get their meat from the same places any butcher or supermarket does. kfc is always fresh chicken, too.

thats another subject entirely

the water in all these european countries is pure spring water and we drink toilet water with fluoride in it like its going out of business

i cant personally explain that

Its because your beef is fed with the corn jew.

mcdonalds was always about the price and the calories for the buck.
it was never about health or good food.

you wanna buy mcdicks in europe? it would probably cost you 3 times more

This, Church's Chicken, KFC, Little Ceaser , all the cheap shitty food has EBT posters up.

i get food stamps

you probably live in california or some place super liberal

its even on the USDA website that food stamps is not for hot items or fast food

some places just get around the rules though

i dont have a single fast food place accepting ebt around me in florida

>tfw driving through ghetto in Los Angeles and every fast food place has a sign that says "accepts EBT"

This is a fucking lie. KFC over here is godlike, but mcdonalds is shit beyond shit. I simply cannot comprehend why or how burger king didn't manage to drive them out of business decades ago (burger king here is also amazing)

Know what makes America great? Don't go to fucking McDonald's if you don't like it stupid

Its probably very store dependent
I love my McDonalds

You also get ringworm.

>we don't have good mcdonalds
>this must be a curse from God
Get help

>Cant think of any white American I know that has ever since reaching an adult age ever openly chosen to go to McDonalds of their own free will.

Oh, there's plenty of them, and it kind of sucks when working with them and most want to go to fast food for lunch; so your stuck with that on those days.

Why are there so many fast food outlets in the US? Do people really enjoy it that much?

>theres no logical reason why we are eating dog food in supposedly "the most rich nation in the world"

There is. Mcdonalds buy ingredients from local farmers and those local farmers in the US use gmo to boost production output while it's prohibited in European countries.

Well your chicken nuggets are formed from some pinkish bleached slurry. In most european countries they just cut up chicken breasts, bread em and deep fry em... so yeah it does not sound like you are getting quality food.

it was an overarching concept

it was one example

you fucking retard

its true. pic related

the USA school lunch in this pic is actually disingenuous and stretching the reality

>visibly better
Cool mate
Next time come to my house and I'll wrap dog shit in the most visibly pleasing sea weed

>bonus
I'm pretty fokkin' sure this is the only slice in there.

If it's so good why do they Photoshop their ads

How do Americans make puree so it always look like shit?