Jesus killed the white race

jesus killed the white race.
prove me wrong Sup Forums.
it is well known that jesus was, in fact, middle eastern. indeed, many say he was himself a jew.
the cuckoldry that he taught you is directly related to your moral convictions leading to your unwillingness to stand up for your race. the concept of "sacrifice" and "putting others before you" has led to your willfully bending over and accepting the cultural marxist dick up your pasty, cottage cheese ass.

this middle eastern jewbag essentially won the race against whites 2000 years ago when he created an ideology that would eventually lead to your destruction.

silly how Sup Forums claims to despite the jew, and yet follows one blindly to their own death, is it not?

prove me wrong Sup Forums, middle eastern jew jesus is the guy who single handedly destroyed the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDWH96C0hTs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS_FWLtkxeU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samudra_manthan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

srsly like lets just dispel the myth that he was "blonde haired and blue eyed" right off the bat. he certainly was not. he was a middle easterner and indistinguishable, physically, from any suicide bomber jihadi you would see today.

Jew =/= Talmudist
I make this post literally a dozen times a day, everyday
Those who call themselves Jews are liars, they're of the synagogue of Satan. How can they be Gods chosen when they murdered his only begotten son?
Use the one brain cell you have for once

Nigga what. Hitler broke white christian power in the world 2,000 years after Christ established it. You will not see a culture that thrives like white Christendom in your lifetime.

nice bait but the white race killed it self really most christians are LARPing today they dont act like they the worship of the creator of the universe and he has outlined ways to save your soul more like tips

Sup Forums is an athiest board.

what a retard JESUS WAS NOT JEW, the holy spirit introduce an embryo in Maria, her ovule neither Joseph one was used.

the semitic peoples of judea 2k years ago were not arabs

You're a talmudist. I notice by your hesitation in calling him a Jew so you opted for Middle-Eastern. You even call him a "jewbag" which is the weakest insult you can come up with for a Jew. I mean, you may as well come in here with an Israeli flag or something. Also

>silly how Sup Forums claims to despite the jew, and yet follows one blindly to their own death, is it not?

To paraphrase

>OI VEY, You-ah gies hate me but you-ah like Jeishulz? He destroyed your-er-um Rome!

Get a grip buddy, nothing wrong with someone trying to preach love and peace for a change seeing as it is a seldom occurence in our lifetime because of asshats like yourself.

you're seriously sure mary wasn't just banging people and then got embarrassed about it?
fucking Sup Forums
>insists that all women are cheating whores and inherently cuck their husbands
>insist that mary was a "virgin" and that jesus just magically appeared inside of her womb, rather than just accepting that she got jewdicked and didn't want to admit it.

NB4 rich piana ancestor picture

Jesus is the son of God, you fucking retard, do you mean what God mean?, are you an atheist?, use you fucking small brain

>2 millennia
>just now that the White race is being "purged"
>somehow is christ fault
OP is a cheap shill

and a talmudist

this is getting boring

>Jesus is the son of God, you fucking retard, do you mean what God mean?, are you an atheist?, use you fucking small brain
yes, clearly i am the retard, mr kekistani

Sup Forums likes to believe in jew lies when it is good for them bashing women christians and more

>it is well known
Translation:
>I don't have any fucking proof, but I want you to go along with my line of bullshit.

>Is kekistani
>Calls someone else a retard
What is this a crossover episode?

everyone but me gotta learn.

dude he is from the middle east. do you know where nazereth is and what kind of people live there? what kind of fucking proof do you want??
i won't say "omg every mainstream scholar thinks he was middle eastern" because i recognize that academics are retards, but dude face the facts, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that people from the middle east are going to be middle eastern

ah yes the middle eastern meme, implying that no white roman citizens lived in the province of judea, also implying that God can't choose what race to appear as

face it Sup Forums, jesus was a middle eastern jew and he won the race war against you. you got totally BTFO by your supposed "messiah".

is clearly retard to affirm something you cannot clarify at all, and is impossible, like the retard thing that Jesus was a jew. Obviously he is the son of God. Fucking racist piece of shit, leave the kekistanis alone.

>Fucking racist piece of shit
>>Fucking racist piece of shit
>>>>Fucking racist piece of shit
oh you christian kekistanis and your civic nationalism, you're sort of proving my point :(

so look you guys are really focused hard on the middle eastern thing. i don't think there were romans in that area at that time, from what i know, but regardless, that's not the point. you want to prove to me that jesus's teachings, which include a lot of self-hatred, "sacrifice" and putting others before yourself, aren't directly leading to the destruction of the white race?

Poor Christians, how they can stand to worship a shitskin kike I'll never understand.

i have another bombshell for christians too, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MASTURBATION

OH WAIT, i have another bombshell too. ever said "god damn"? well guess what? you aren't going to heaven then, bitch. you're going to hell, because the bible says that blasphemy is the one sin that is NEVER forgiven!

OP Christians have fought against Muslims for centuries. Look at the Crusades with the Catholic Church getting together to get back the city of Jerusalem as well as setting up multiple Christian cities during the First Crusade. Later on you had Vlad the Impaler fighting against Muslim invaders who wanted to engage in Jihad against all of Europe. Not all Christians are cowards who refuse to fight back. Every law abiding citizen should have a gun to fight back against these vile monsters, and Europe needs to throw these illegal immigrants out immediately.

>Poor Christians, how they can stand to worship a shitskin kike I'll never understand.

>Muh christkike

Ebin memes guys, simply ebin. Not an argument though.

I see no reason to be a Christian, I have faith in the European religion.

to simply say look at christians today and say this is how it has always been its pretty stupid as well so it deserves the meme im not even christian

But they were Middle Eastern.

This.
I'm cool with pagans and non-Christians, but this recent shift into blaming Christianity for the fall of the West really doesn't warrant genuine response. Maymays are the only answer.

>the European religion.
what does that even mean?

Not all of us on the Right are Christian, so get that shit out of your douchey kike head. We dont need God to do what's right or for our country. God or no God, we will certainly kick your sorry Jew asses just like every other kingdom has done since the beginning of time.

I think God made Jews as a joke to laugh at your entitled asses lol

"Hey Jesus, watch me tell these people they're my chosen ones & see how snobby they act"

"Dad, can you just leave these kikes alone?"

"Fuck you talkin about Son? I'm sending your ass out there too LOL"

He was not a Jew, first of all. He was of the Tribe of Judah, which kept Israelite bloodline clean from Canaanite racemixing whom God, in reference to the Canaanites, ordered their complete destruction. Most other Israelites did not and accepted them as their brethren took them into their homes, took them as wives, and became mulattos of the Levant. Jesus, because of his lineage, was a true Israelite and not a mongrel Jew whom God has spat upon.

The Bible, Old and New Testaments, have spoken out against racemixing and the evils of poisoning your bloodlines.

We must all be kind to one another, whether youre White or not, and God will decide upon your fate in the afterlife.

Though remember this: No where in the Bible or any form of Christian scripture does it tell you to sacrifice your nation, your people. If you yourself are to die for your faith, for your causes, you will be a martyr and God will accept your death. But willingly making martyrs out of your own people is not righteous and as commanded, you must protect your kin from danger and disaster.

Judaism has been a cancer upon the Abrahamic faiths. The Babylonians essentially destroyed Hebrewism and turned it into what it is today by corrupting the faith with the Teachings of the Elders and other pagan practices.

> worships a god of wine and drunkardness
> degenerate

Who's fucking degenerate now?

ok but you dont literally believe that Odin is real and even know all of their religious practices so is pretty much LARPing

>sacrifice for your nation, your people
Nowhere in ‚Mein Kampf‘ does it say „love thy neighbor“ either.

Your point? Mein Kampf is about politics and society, not religious law nor teachings

>LARPing

Christianity is super larpy, if you haven't noticed. Either prottiecucks larping as kikes or Catholics going "Muh DEUS VULT".

never said there isnt christian LARPing i would say a lot of them do larp but i can be sure 100% of pagans larp mind you im not a christian

>the American thinks he is white
>the basis of his religion his is ethnicity even though he is a mongrel

Wrong. Cyrus the Great had the chance to wipe out the Jews once and for all but he blew it. Then Darius I rebuilt their stupid temple. GOOD JOB ACHAEMEKEKS

I want to preface this by saying I'm a heretic to pretty much every single denomination of Christianity being a Gnostic Christian.

that being said I think its easily demonstrable from the 66 (or 80) canonical books that Jesus Christ was indeed to Mary Magdalen

>jesus killed the white race.
>prove me wrong Sup Forums.

Wiggers did it - not Jesus - they didn't read the gospels and pay attention to them. Instead they chose to follow Moses.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDWH96C0hTs

> LARP'ing amongst some automatically discredits a religion

Nigger, are you dense? Hethanism is by far more larpy than Christianity with fucking POETS writing plays about the gods fucking eachother in the ass.

>implying jesus was fucking white

WE WUZ JESUS AND SHIEEEET
WE WUZ JEWS AND SHIEEEEET

cringy faggots snowniggers can't get over the fact that he was a middle eastern

How are pagans role playing? believing in animism, pagan principles, etc.; is LARPing?

>literally born in the middle east, to middle eastern people
>depicted as a fucking lily white in 95% of art

homosexuality was punished by death.

Apparently their fictional beliefs are less valid than other people's fictional beliefs

because you declare them fictional doesn't make them fictional

it is really first how many of you actually believe in animism and why? pagan prrinciples without their religious practice and belief in them is hollow

Sure it does. Every religion does it to every other religion.

>Apparently their fictional beliefs are less valid than other people's fictional beliefs

No, God is real - as is evidenced by the fulfilled Shakespeare prophecy from Julius Caesar - the monotheist "God" isn't real.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS_FWLtkxeU

declaring them real does not make them either

Bitch lasagne!

i didn't say nor imply they were true.

Now I realize why the Romans called Christians atheists.

This is accurate, but people relate better to people of their own race. They can read the emotions better and connect to the story more, so changing the race wherever the story is told really isn't a big deal.
No he was not white. When you're talking about the son of God in human form the human form is the least important detail.

indeed you did not but if you know they arent true why have them?

did they now interesting

better values than just "love thy neighbor"

Have you considered converting to Australianology? We have one major doctrine: "Don't be a shit cunt"

again you larp because you like their values also not bad to have given how barbaric most europe was i mean i would be if i were to say i were a christian because i like their values but dont believe in god

teach me how to shitpost show me the way of the ausfags and i will be your first convert

larping as what?

as a pagan apparently

>this imperial cult nigger

>s - they didn't read the gospels and pay attention to them. Instead they chose to follow Moses

this is entirely wrong and your shit is all fucked up.

◄ John 5:46 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.

New Living Translation
If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me.

English Standard Version
For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me.

Berean Study Bible
If you had believed Moses, you would believe Me, because he wrote about Me.

Berean Literal Bible
For if you were believing Moses, you would have believed Me; for he wrote concerning Me.

New American Standard Bible
"For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me.

King James Bible
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

Jesus stated that if they believed onto Moses, they would believe onto Christ, and was boldly stated that they didn't believe in moses since they didn't believe in him.

the problem with your rhetoric is you're not calling 2-3 witnesses to your claims

◄ John 8:17 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true.

New Living Translation
Your own law says that if two people agree about something, their witness is accepted as fact.

English Standard Version
In your Law it is written that the testimony of two people is true.

Berean Study Bible
Even in your own Law it is written that the testimony of two men is valid.

Berean Literal Bible
But also in your Law it has been written that the testimony of two men is true.

New American Standard Bible
"Even in your law it has been written that the testimony of two men is true.

King James Bible
It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

>Sandnigger religions/10

No one can prove God or gods exists.
And no one can prove they do not.
Because of this religion arises.
And it's not going away.
But what we can do is agree on the best use for religion as it relates to man and how we interact with one another. Looking at religious figures in terms of memes satisfies both the mystical and the scientific mind because it does not say deity is non-existent nor that it exists. The goal is to play with perspective.

>Buddha represents inner peace
>Kukai represents finding perfection in this life
>Moses represents kikery
>Jesus represents altruism which is the final act of love

Devotees of these teachers are all striving to acquire the same virtues which turned these people into spiritual masters. And this is the key to unifying the religions: If I am a Christian and I realize Paganism is a religion which promotes a healthy family unit, I can appreciate this aspect of the religion and can even adopt it if I before cared little for family. And the Pagan can see that the altruism taught in Christianity is good and they can adopt it. Likewise, the atheist may understand the need for inner peace and appreciate the Buddha who eloquently taught the Way, even beginning a meditative practice, all without becoming a Buddhist.

Religion must become spirituality because spirituality is only a set of perspectives through which we may think upon the unfathomable One.

In all things, regardless of faith, love yourself and others. Deus Vult.

I doubt Jesus was an aryan, but what's the chance that he was an anomaly from your average person at the time? There are groups within some black populations that undergo some sort of mutation that changes their skin color, hair color, etc. Also, what are the chances that Mary or Joseph had a background from outside the middle east?

I just thought I'd let you know that Buddhism in the Shiva mahapurana (which is a hindu text, hinduism being the root of buddhism) is basically classified as a false religion.

I believe the only false religion is the one which leads to materialism. Thank you for the interesting fact though I enjoyed it.

>No one can prove God or gods exists.
and also flat earth / geocentric cosmology validates Gods existence.

Possibly. Not sure I thin the Earth is flat though... I view the concept of God in a slightly different way. Every "thing" is a reflection or image of the One who made the thing. This One, being the begetter of thing-ness, is Himself not something but outside every thing. Science is the way God creates our reality; God is no magician.

I don't particularly care that its flat (but it is), I care that its stationary and the center of the universe, but once you're willing to play with an idea like this, and basically start calling people like Copernicus, and Galileo (and possibly pythagoras and plato) dirty CIA niggers, you're at liberty to start changing its shape. the primary weapon of our enemy is deceit, and the best thing i can tell you is that the heliocentric model is pretty much a dirty jew lie.

and I don't know if you particularly care but in researching eastern mysticism and posting my findings on this board I've found a lot of it relates to new, and old testament alike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samudra_manthan
I do beckon you to read this story over, and compare it to Exodus 7:10 Numbers 21:9 Mark 16:17-18 and John 3:14, the story in itself is surprisingly christian in its symbolism

Just for a frame of reference I had posted on this board about how after studying Shiva, I got the idea basically beamed into my head about how i wanted to wear a 18 foot king cobra around my neck and be able to direct it to bite into my arm injecting venom without it affecting me on this board, and someone pointed me specifically to the mark 16:17-18 thing.

i meant to make this a 2 parter, but what ever. I was really surprised at this answer in specific. and very pleased, you have a very good rhetoric, and the ability to understand the higher mysteries of the bible. I hope that it takes you very far in your studies.

I do ask you to read over the gospel of mary magdalen because of this answer. afterall she is THE centerpiece of the resurrection in the new testament, the gospel according to her is worth checking out since she is the first person christ personally see's after coming back from the dead.

forgot to add, its the very thing that made me confess on Jesus Christ being the Son of God who died on the cross, was buried, and resurrected on the 3rd day according to the scriptures.

"Turn the other cheek" was to enable them to control us

does it even matter to you that this is a reference to Roman Law and Culture that you're completely missing and basically ignorantly and intellectually dishonestly representing this wrong doctrine to attack a doctrine that basically teaches you how to become a master of the universe, space-time, matter, and energy?

Hey sorry needed to shower. I stank. I'll study up on Samudra and read Magdalen's Gospel, thanks for the suggestions user

I thought it was common knowledge that he was a Jew. That's exactly why Jews hated him. He told kikes to stop being kikes but somehow that just got morphed into (((bankers))) with the current shitlib narrative who hate bankers but never seem to piece together that bankers are Kikes.

This image is blasphemy. REPENT!