Tfw attractive enough to get pretty decent amount of matches on tinder (about 80 now in 5 days with one boost)

>tfw attractive enough to get pretty decent amount of matches on tinder (about 80 now in 5 days with one boost)
>not attractive enough that many of the girls actually want do casual sex with you

how do I go up a tier Sup Forums?

im in the process of lifting but still basically dyel tier

Your personality is the problem.
A bullet will solve it.

Try talking louder.

Especially talk loud about your autistic ways such as your daikimura pillow, spiting in the face of women while talking is also very effective.

>talk louder
>text app
>amerifat education

FPBP

Desu you are playing in dangerous water. If you stick your dick in a non-virgin it's like you just has sex with every guy she's been with. Your basically a homo who had sex with 20 guys.

youre so fucking gay

I'm going to go with a genuine answer here on /r9k/ tonight.
OP needs to improve his look, whether it's new hair, better clothes or glasses AND he needs to work on his confidence because his lack of confidence is probably coming through in his pics. Exert more confidence, even if you have to fake it. But ffs don't be cheesey or creepy or cringe.

>how do I go up a tier Sup Forums?
Stop pursuing casual sex, you degenerate.

Stop using tinder, go out and home, drive boats, shoot guns, eat red meat. Stop being a pussy, faggot

You can get higher quality girls in person than you can on tinder. I hardly get any matches on Tinder but I've gotten some pretty attractive girls irl. Ironically i've found it that mediocre girls are the pickiest ones.

I'm extremely awkward and shy too. It's literally just being in the right place at the right time and having a decent friend circle.

That's a very interesting blog post OP. Congratulations

>It's literally just being in the right place at the right time and having a decent friend circle

explain more on this friendo

>girl likes my pic and matches me
>we meet
>she doesn't wanna do anything
>personality seems fine
>must not be attractive enough

>caring about what sluts think and do about anything

Just fucking go on a casual date and roofie them or just straight up strong arm rape them

Fucking idiot

Yeah, you obviously have a shit personality.

Women want a man with confidence, who's interesting.

It's not all about appearance for them.

Thinking about this today. jeans no shirt gold chain. Walk around outside. As an american I dont dare do this from fear of ridicule. In Russia it's a sign you are mafia and alpha as fuck. The trick, I think, is self confidence. Whatever you do just say fuck it and decide you are bettter than everyone. Just grab the pussy and dont even care.

Tinder is hard if you're not a chad trying dating sites like pof or okcupid they're usually easier.

>I CAN'T GET MY DICK WET.............HELP ME Sup Forums

If you are ever on a plane or bus and a decent girl is sitting next to you. Talk to her every fucking time, she will ALWAYS talk to you. She will also expect you to try to get her number afterwards so if she's already open to talk to you she's already decided to hand out the digits.

But with friends. Basically the chances of you going out and meeting some girl at a coffee shop or the bar is extremely low. They're memes that very occasionally happen but our hyped up. You need a friend that has a girlfriend that can get her to bring her friends along. A pro tip is that everyone wants everyone to get laid. As long as you aren't being a sperg people will actively help you get laid if you are part of their friend group.

are you implying that Sup Forums doesn't know a lot about women and attracting them??

I am confident, maybe it just doesn't show in the pictures

Plus portraying confidence on something like tinder is way harder than real life desu

Op after your tips

>casual sex

you're part of the problem

How do i make friends? I’ve been mildly popular my whole life but now that I’m out of college and not around the same people every day I realize nobody has ever actually invited me to anything and that I don’t have a real friend group, I was a fringe guy. Have no idea how to make friends and make that connection to hang out with people outside of work or meet people

>lusting after inferior 3d

>If you are ever on a plane or bus and a decent girl is sitting next to you. Talk to her every fucking time, she will ALWAYS talk to you

This is breddy good advice friendo. Only problem is what do you say when you don't know anything you have in common besides the method of transport you're sitting on

Is hey too boring? What's something better?

what if your super autismo? having a problem with sperging out and shit?
I know, I know, I'll show myself back to /r9k/.....

how are you when you sit down or she does

wait awhile

small like like where you going, work, school, whatever depending on age

easier if you can identify something to open with like a uniform or badge or something

dont tap her shoulder if shes watching a movie or something just to chat.

>Only problem is what do you say when you don't know anything you have in common besides the method of transport you're sitting on
Dude. You will never get laid ever if you think like that. Learn to ask questions, and to notice more than is told. Women are 2 dimensional. IF you tell them something about them that they DID NOT MENTION, they will think you are some sort of mystic. Just read between the lines.

Here are some talking points:

>College attended
>Laugh about cars you would prefer to be driving
>reading/websurfing etc.
>NEVER ASK ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA.
>If it goes well, offer your phone number and a continuation of the conversation over a light lunch.

You will do fine in this situation if you are just yourself.

Thank God for a second in thought you were American .

Then maybe you suck at conversation and being interesting / taking an interest in them.

Try negging them, I guess.

The last girl I slept with was on vacation and she practically let me sleep at her apartment for like a week. My opening line was about turbulence on the plane making me nervous. It doesn't have to be complex just enough to get things started.

I'm a pretty fringe guy too, i've had the same friends for like 10 years. You should join some type of volunteer group or do some type of sport. It makes it harder that you don't have 1 friend to help you out to start inviting people out.

If girls are matching with you but you're not fucking them, it's on your actions rather than your looks mate

>Tinder

There is your problem. Go outside and talk to women. And be prepared to be turned down.

Basically this.
If you're just in it for sex might as well hire a prostitute at least they wont care about you being attractive or not.
But you will have the awkward are a prostitute talk...

>Australian
>doesn't lift
Found your problem. All the Aussie dudes I've met are in pretty great shape. Wish America had a bigger bodybuilding culture and fewer fat fucks.
Lift faggot.
Please reward me with qt Australian girls.

Groom a nice lush beard. Extra points for handlebar moustache. Easiest thing that goes a long way.

You're right user. I haven't ever done this much

What can I expect? I guess like anything the more I do the easier it will be. I remember when I first started my job I was nervous to answer the phone because I didn't know what to expect at all, now it's second nature.

>bodybuilding culture

But "lifters" are the most idiotic, banal, boring people in the world. Good for a fuck and nothing more.

That's about it. But remember to be righteous about it. Short cuts to pussy can be Long cuts to your life.

You mean like fucking slutty girls with stds and getting too involved with crazy girls etc?

Right. Trust me, nothing is worse than getting a crazy girl.

Any other problems?

Lack of fucc is really the only 'problem' in my life desu

Guess I'm lucky

Because Australian women want Asian dick.

>implying casual sex will make you happy

Look for a wholesome gf user

Remember, Pussy isnt special, but it is important.

I know it won't make me happy, but I always felt a bit better when having casual sex than not. It's hard to make up that confidence level in your mind compared to actually having sex with a real female

I know :/

>having a decent friend circle
>having friends

Son you in the wrong place.

I actually think that this is an excuse out of shape people use to feel good about themselves. Weightlifters appear to me to either be smarter than the average population or of equal intelligence but fitter. Stupid people do not have the discipline to get in good shape. Yes, some people in great shape are totally arrogant, but that's what happens when ego gets to their heads.

Maybe I'm biased.

Speaking from experience, those feelings stem from jealousy. That's fine. They don't deserve what they have all the time. But they don't have to stay at the top.
I used to have an instinctual hatred for anyone with a pretty face or weightlifting body. When I sat down and had a good think about it, it was literally the chad memes.
I saw their good genes as them reaping rewards totally unearned in every aspect of life, of which they were totally convinced they had earned them. A leg up in careers, confidence, women, sex, extroverts, parties, popularity, etc.

I still don't like the fact, but I realized that however much I hate them it won't do anything. The world is inherently unfair and we can't change that. We need to change ourselves.

We probably think we're better than normies, spiritually and mentally, right? If you think so, you have the potential to surpass them. Use that as your motivation. Even if you simply match them in body, if you're at all rejecting of normie culture you're more pious than they are.

Volunteer at special Olympics, I did and was drowning in pussy omg those girls are so horny

Beta male virgin detected. Are you fucking 12?

Help me guys. Idk what's wrong with these whores and why they refuse to date me

idgaf i only got 3 in 2 months and 2 unmatched me lmao
don't need cyberthots in your life man
but unlike u i have a great physique

1/5

2/5

3/5

Girls are losing virginity when they're still girls, how are you talking this kind of bullshit!

4/5

5/5

When she blocked me ;_;

Stop being a sad faggot?

wew lad using tinder to find someone to date and not just fuck

Aint no way that bitch gets COMPED

You're autistic. Girls get wet when they see you at first glance, but then get creeped the fuck out.

I have considered being less moral about the while tinder situation after reading The Prince. I want to get a haircut before starting a new tinder though cause I currently look like a fag

>hur hur give me dating advice on a degenerate app
How is this Sup Forums related? Fuck off bruce you corked hat wanker. I hope you get bashed off a leb.
>68 replies
I hate nu-pol so much

Nothing to do with looks if they're matching mate, you're probably a boring dropkick. Girls don't want to have the same conversation with 50 guys a day. Insert some spicy into your convos. Try leading with 'Are we having a boy or an abortion' to weed out the soft ones.

A lot of times the first "date" they want to feel you out. If you at least kissed her, invite her to your house all of a sudden you'll get the, "I usually don't fuck people on the second date"

Just go on Craigslist. I met my wife on there and I wish you all success you could possibly get on there.

>(((bodybuilding)))
Don't delude yourself faggots, male preening is all it is. If you want to lift weights, lift weights like a man.

better than them not getting wet at all

it is so gay to decide to cuck yourself for le funny shitpost humor. just use the app to get together in person or quit wasting your time

How am I cucking myself al-swedi