Oompa loompa going to jail

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/06/uc-student-who-stole-maga-hat-in-viral-video-could-face-felony-charges.html
FUCK YOUR LAWS HOMEBOY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailybulletin.com/2014/01/26/montclair-woman-held-after-upland-crash-causes-outage/
youtube.com/watch?v=K3zpTKg3IIw
youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_yVqJ_l9c
facebook
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU04ZfwlPXM_C4s5eNqFHfesBo52IR81ZCvQkl-glAlcVLpw/viewform
ipetitions.com/petition/expel-edith-macias-and-any-accomplices-from
fortune.com/2016/09/30/donald-trump-stiff-contractors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've seen the video the man showed incredible restraint by not wiping that itches face all over the pavement.

you have to go back

finally

she might have to go to men's prison

post video

I hope it rots in prison where it belongs.

fantastic

>could face felony
either it's a crime or not, what is this "could" shit?

Video noaw

Post sauce

Speaking of sauce...

Szechuan sauce xD

He has to press charges first.

Little known fact, she was arrested previously on suspicion of DUI and hit-and-run.

dailybulletin.com/2014/01/26/montclair-woman-held-after-upland-crash-causes-outage/

Spread the word cuz so far she's managed to keep it under wraps.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3zpTKg3IIw

Criminal charges are not at the decision of the victim. The state can prosecute regardless. Though if the victim refuses to testify, prosecution will often not have much of a case or desire.

better quality vids
#1 youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_yVqJ_l9c
# 2 Police Video facebook com/magamatthew1/videos/523983317965336/

oh yeah, and she set up a gofundme so other people can pay her rent for her

deposit-for-apartment
And shes asking students to sign a petition to keep the university from kicking her out
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU04ZfwlPXM_C4s5eNqFHfesBo52IR81ZCvQkl-glAlcVLpw/viewform

her DUI

this lady is a loony and need s to be shown the door

>man fuck yo laws

I guess the law fucked her in the end.

The little manlet doesn't look like he could smash a child much less a woman.

Kek, typical Sup Forumsack

The funniest bit is that it was the oompa loompa posting video of herself doing it on social media that provided the evidence for the felony charge. Can any retard get into uni in burgerland or do you have to be a brown or black retard?

I FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE
LAW WON

⢀⣀⣀⣀

⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷

⣀⣄⡀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀

⢸⣿⣿⣷⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷

⠘⠿⠿⠋⣿⣿⣿⠇

⠈⠉⠁

⣿⣷⣄⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀

⣿⣿⣿⠈⠙⠻⠗

⣰⣿⣿⣿⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄

⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃

⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄

⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁

⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁

⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟

⠉⠉⠉

This. Fuck manlets, I'm on her side.

What do expect from conservashits? They're all talk and no bite. The woman was absolutely within her right to snatch his hat, in fact it happens at my college from time to time too. If they don't want their bigoted propaganda confiscated, then they shouldn't wear it.

The dude is a castizo, and that is the future that /POL claims is the future of the white race.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Show up, and get put down. You gonna learn!

This, the "press charges" shit is a meme. It amazes me how many people don't know the law, holy fuck. If I became a cop I would have unlimited power over retards.

Proof?

Look at him

The guy was a college republican, chances are he wanted someone to steal his hat so he could score points.

I'm actually against pressing charges for the simple reason the women is clearly retarded, I mean IRL retarded

He is white.

Lol kikebook and google pulled video

By the looks of your calendar,
You're a busy guy ,Comrade Schmeltz
>thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to upload that dope pic
>keep us posted on your progress
>We wanna see how thick,solid,tight you can get.

Also 10/10 fit ...
>Pillsburycore is the future...

guys I made a petition to counter her petition ...
Hers: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU04ZfwlPXM_C4s5eNqFHfesBo52IR81ZCvQkl-glAlcVLpw/viewform

Mine: ipetitions.com/petition/expel-edith-macias-and-any-accomplices-from

Please sign the petition and help us get her removed from campus

Great News

I can has chimpout video from kikebook?

He's half white and spic, that's considered white now.

>steal 9.99 hat
>felony charges

brave right warriors showing the rest of the world how alpha and powerful they are

unlike leftists, republicans don't do bait projection like that

He looks anglo as fuck

is this where my taxpayer money goes to, arresting a guy for stealing a hat

meanwhile some asshole broke into my car with ten cameras in the plaza and the police can't even get a fucking warrant in a single one of these businesses to get the fucking license plate

Civilians don't "press charges" you fucking retard. Christ I hate Americans so much. So fucking stupid

Take that flag off fuckboy
White is light hair light eyes

>COULD face felony charges

So could anybody.

I always see crazy leftists getting ''nazis'' fired from their job or kicked out of school for something minor. Good to see it the other way around for a change

Why wouldn't he, he's half white and spic. That's what they look like the brows and eyes tell the story.

>steal hat next to someone, misdemeanor
>steal hat on someone, felony

That is a really odd and somehow totally based law, though stealing anything that doesn't keep you from dying should probably be a felony for adults.

He's short as fuck , I think someone confirmed in the last thread hes 5'4. You can't just get away with race mixing that easily.

He looks Whiter than every Brit in pic related, unless the curly/wavy hair is the loose link.

How though she doesn't believe in the law.

>mfw spics are whiter than brits
I need to fix my country right the fuck now before we go lose our identity

ayyyyy senorita!

I'm doing my part!

All this over some shitty $1 hat. Meanwhile Trump who routinely steals from his workers by refusing to pay the contractors he hires gets to be the president.

How is it possible to be a man and be that short

Cringe. But, while you cringepost, that cunt is going to jail.

>[source needed]
Hat was also $25, and considered a misdemeanor if intent to steal was the issue. You don't get to pick and choose laws to follow, this is only relevant due to the nature of the case. If the women took the hat and threw it on the ground, the item would have been recovered, and issue scoffed. She made it bigger than it is, not the dude. He isn't even pressing charges for the ticket.

fortune.com/2016/09/30/donald-trump-stiff-contractors/

It shouldn't be jail, it should be deportation. It doesn't matter whether shes a natural citizen or not, when someone says 'ay fuck your laws ese' then they don't deserve the comforts of the host nation.

Deportation or rope. Whichever is cheapest/easiest.

if she identifies as a male then she should be begging to be put in a men's prison

>Vitale alerted authorities after the incident but declined to press charges because campus police told him it would only be a misdemeanor. But then Macias posted a bizarre, profanity-laced “SnatchAHat” video online, which eventually went viral, that showed her physically removing the hat from his head – and then verbally attacking him for promoting “genocide.” By showing that she took it off his person, the crime rose to the level of felony, Vitale said campus police told him.

>On Edith’s Facebook page, she says that her mother is here in America, illegally.

hahahaha these people are fucking retarded

Any idiot can go if you have money to burn. Only the various types of niggers get it payed for by (((our))) benevolent government.

The legitimate smart people fight their ass of for what non nigger based grants there are.

>The statement also claims that Macias has been “doxxed” and “harassed,” and they demand the university pay Macias’ rent, grant her amnesty, cover her legal fees, condemn white supremacist violence, and support a sanctuary campus.
She just saw this as a way to try and get free gibs, didn't she?

>defend myself from bully
>get suspended for a week

you're supposed to take the abuse,pussy.

deport

>grant her amnesty

kek.