/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - CUTE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA
>WH Video: VP meets Rican families in FL 10/6/17
youtu.be/xIrTxDCejgg
>Pres Trump: "This is the calm before the storm" 10/5/17
youtu.be/r5T131Vyc2Y

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko
washingtonexaminer.com/california-ban-on-pet-sales-would-strip-longstanding-consumer-protections/article/2636740
youtube.com/watch?v=SsMk9ZGseUY
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37641814
youtube.com/watch?v=XfVce4rELAY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_laws_concerning_immigration_and_naturalization_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck the eu

I'm going to take the new few threads off as I'm going to make breakfast, head to the gym and go to work.

Have a good day my American brainlet friends.

And remember: Trump is a fucking moron.

finally

All Sodomites and shitskins must be put to the sword.

thank you kouhai

Please tell me this is shooped. There's no way our memes are that true.

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Reminder that anyone outside of a city is a literal retard

>So it isn't law.
You're a fucking moron, there comes a time where the government no longer becomes representative of it's people, and from the reaction to those bills, most people are pissed off

washingtonexaminer.com/california-ban-on-pet-sales-would-strip-longstanding-consumer-protections/article/2636740 ADD IT TO THE LIST OF BULLSHIT CALIFORNIA LAWS THIS WEEK

awoo

PACK IT UP FREAKS IT'S OVER

I may want to burn California to the ground but I joke about wanting to kill the Cali Anons. Please stay healthy so we don't have to mercy kill you.

Give it to me straight fellers. Will Trump bring America back to glory?

Reminder

I have to agree with you. EU fags are worse than saying you're Scandinavian. Just say what country you're from you symbol minded idiot.

RIP sweet princess XOXOX

Your info pic just proves point. The U.S. long ago stopped the Anglo-Saxon nationalism and moved toward assimilating Germans, Irish, Italians, Jews. The 'Dreamers" argue they just want the same thing. Of course, they fail to notice that they're demanding welfare and not homesteading the Midwest, but you need to come up with better anti-immigration arguments than, "America is a white country." America was founded as an ANGLO country and that ship sailed long before beaners arrived en masse.

youtube.com/watch?v=SsMk9ZGseUY

Why is the Rick and Morty fanbase so cancerous?

Dude fuck off. No one here gives a shit what you have to say here.

Not an argument. Your feelings don't matter, they aren't representative of the Californian population, otherwise you would have chosen the elected officials in place making decisions like this.
>I don't like the law waaaah they SHOULD change the rules because I don't like it!
Then vote to change the rules, don't cry about them.

>KILL THEIR COMMUNITIES!
>FLOOD OUR CITIES WITH VIOLENT SAVAGES
>BAN GUNS!
>W-why are they voting against us en masse

Powerful

Deep

Inspiring

Anyone know if the RAISE act will actually bring in more whites because ((merit based)) immigration could just increase skilled asian immigration. We have a similar immigration policy in oz and we are flooded by asiatics every year, who's to say this wont happen to yanks?

The Average Hispanic American in Hialeah,FL is 44. 39 in Montebello,CA,

>literally putting the symbol of romance around trump
you're not even trying to hide it anyore

I get the feeling you're actually leftypol cucks, no other person on earth would ever be able to find that picture unless they were willingly looking for it, or, searching for it in google so they can spam it all over Sup Forums like a faggot

It's going to take the next 3 presidents to do that.

>Not an argument.
yeah it is an argument actually you fucking dunce
if your state passed a bill tomorrow called FUCK WHITEY and it mandated that all whites were to be killed by the spread of aids, you wouldn't demand their removal? Kill yourself you fucking statist fuck.

It's been getting posted on Sup Forums all day. If he frequents that shithole he'd have it.

my source says trump is a doodoo head

what did POTUS mean by this?

I love how they made it look as scary as possible for their gullible liberal viewers.

A sizable majority of Australian immigrants are still White. Better then ours.

Shiiiiiit, I'll be in my 50's by then.

t. Rick and plebbit fan

Who ever he is he's probably been picked off by an Israeli sniper for vandalizing.

*bzzzt* *whirrrr* blumpf *bzzt*

i've never been healthy. i've been sick my whole life. mentally and physically i've always been unwell. i don't want aids though so now i'm pretty much required to remain celibate because i don't want to risk getting infected. plus women here would likely claim i raped them. i can't trust human women. not at all.

It will. Still, highly educated Asians is better than family reunification of Mexicans. The most important part is the 50% reduction in visas.

One of the merits would be English fluency and more European countries teach English than Asian countries.

Your feelings are not arguments. You sound like the crazy leftists that have no respect for the law. If you think something is wrong, engage in discourse with your fellow voters and vote for what you want, don't try and say things need to not be the way they legally are because your feelings are hurt.
>statist fuck
Says the one wanting the (((federal))) government to step in when it has no right to do so.

>leaf behind UN flag again

Not to mention controllable birthrates unlike lower IQ immigrants. I'd still rather have it be all white.

>Flash suppressor for no noise.
Where did they learn how to do this? A Chinese cook book?

How's that October surpise Rick??? PLEASE HURRY UP

>illegal border wall

thats almost as funny as "illegal war"

It might be a silly question but you can get HIV if infected blood gets in water right? I'm really sleepy at the moment and can't think straight.

I find it amuzing desu

>Trusting the electoral system in a state controlled by Dems with no voter id

THEY CAN JUST USE A FUCKING JETPACK TO CROSS THE WALL

FLUMPH BTFO

>tfw realize America has fallen so low that only war and dictatorship could stop the degeneracy and corruption
>tfw realize that's literally never going to happen and things will just get worse

Having asians are still better then spics.

depends on what that water is used for
if you rub it in wounds or in your genitalia then maybe
if you drink it, probably not because HIV can't survive in your mouth and stomach

>I don't trust it, so it's okay to disregard the rule of law
You're literally no different from the IMPEACH crowd.

hope you have a garden on that nice little skyscraper little commie.

Illegal nation would be amazing to spray pain in place of illegal wall

Reminder - The posters here unironically defended Trump when the 20 women came forward to expose his sexual assaults during the election.

Literally scum.

The bbc exposed him here.... bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37641814

>being satisfied with hundreds of thousands of gooks.....
ffs take it from an Aussie, those chinks are fuckin weird. Have the social skills of a child, extremely awkward, ugly and are ultimately the jews of Asia.

you sure? asians would gut our upper class

You literally now only get 6 months in jail for infecting someone with a deadly disease
not only that people with AIDS can fucking donate blood.
you get a slap on the wrist for murder in that awful state.
Kill yourself you dense motherfucker, California is putting its people and other states in direct risk and deserves to have their entire legislature tried for treason, if you can't admit that then you are beyond retarded.

You can't win just give up

yeah, you can, but i don't go outside and i don't go swimming or anything like that. and getting sick from tap water would require that they infect it after it's been purified by the water treatment plant.

Remember Pakis and Pajeets are also counted as "Asians".

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASSES, WE TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=XfVce4rELAY

good im fucking glad

This. Nothing but a den of vipers, thieves and hypocrites.

>our voting might be rigged but it's not ok for us to disregard laws and demand the feds step in to fix the blatant cheating and madness

When you get back, here's some suggested reading.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution
Because you don't seem to understand how the federation that is the United States of America is set up

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_laws_concerning_immigration_and_naturalization_in_the_United_States
Because you seem to be in need of a history lesson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians although free blacks were allowed citizenship at the state level in certain states.

The US was originally intended to be a nation of free white persons.

Now what is your definition of "white"?

City People should be executed

Lush is a fooken ausfag who makes melbournes walls funny, look at his instagram, loads of 4chin shit

glad i followed the trail to the end. thanks, friend.

Thanks, if its any consolation, we want this place to burn to ash too. We're just stuck here.

>if you drink it, probably not because HIV can't survive in your mouth and stomach
Okay that's not so bad.
>if you rub it in wounds or in your genitalia then maybe
And there we have it.
Well what if the Spics ruin the purification process? This does require a lot of what ifs a lot.of

Hail to the Chief

>Now what is your definition of "white"?
you're just asking for memes now

At least pajeet will keep his designated shitting streat in ghettos and hoods

The voters of California were intentionally disposed of their ability to have a say in what happens in California

They won't last long the moment shit hits the fan. Do you really think limp wristed white liberals are capable of defending themselves once their pet "minorities" start rioting? The police will only protect the elites while everyone else is fucked.

NUKE THE GOOK when?

Should have had the hoodie have the Argentina flag

80+% European DNA

I never denied anything you just pointed out, sweetie. I'm saying the Californian government doesn't seem to be breaking the law, by your own admission even. You're acting like a petulant child throwing a tantrum and calling names because he's mad that his feefees are hurts.
>blatant cheating and madness
[Source]? You don't have to disregard the law, you can have investigations and vote to change these things and implement voter ID laws and the like if you want, but guess what: The Californian population doesn't want that.
All done legally with the consent of the Californians. They reap what they sow.

Funny how literally no one knew about this until he decided to run for president. This is only one of the MSM's major fucking failures.

Not white enough you nigger

WE LOVE YOU TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

>80%
damn you have very low standards

Be honest...

Are you still butthurt that Trump lost the popular vote?

More information of Commiefornia's New HIV laws:

>Starting January 1, 2018, it will no longer be a major crime in California to knowingly expose a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection.

>This new legislation will lower jail time to a maximum of six months.

>The new law also reduces the penalty for knowingly donating HIV-infected blood from a felony to a misdemeanor.

>"The most effective way to reduce HIV infections is to destigmatize HIV," Wiener told CNN. "To make people comfortable talking about their infection, get tested, get into treatment."

>Since the previous law did not require a risk of infection, meaning people on HIV medication could still be charged with a felony, Wiener told CNN it was "extreme and discriminatory."

>Wiener said by destigmatizing HIV, the bill would encourage people to get tested, which will in turn lower HIV transmission in the state.

>The bill enjoyed support from Californians for HIV Criminalization Reform (CHCR), a coalition of several organizations, including the ACLU of California, whose mission is to replace the "stigmatizing laws that criminalize HIV status."

>Rick Zbur, executive director of Equality California -- one of the organizations in the coalition -- told CNN his group was "elated" that the governor signed the bill and changed the state's "archaic laws."

>The Los Angeles LGBT Center also supported the bill. The organization's director of government relations, Aaron Fox, told CNN the new law will see HIV-positive people "treated fairly under California law."

The minute you put your citizens in direct harm, as well as citizens of OTHER STATES
you forfeit your right to run the government your way.
The Californian government isn't even legitimate, they are voted in by illegals.

And how they all accused him at the same moment. It's almost like they were taking orders from someone higher up on the totem pole.

>tfw young Donald will never cuddle with you and kiss you
feelsbadman.jpg

Trump wanted pussy, he wasn't making or breaking their careers