This picture is from 1995. What comes to mind Sup Forums?

This picture is from 1995. What comes to mind Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6kfin-UeAQ
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggotry.

those poor bastards have no idea

Only white people. Today in such a concert half of the people would be niggers and spics. America is today only 56% white afterall.

You know their kids are the one's responsible for today's degeneracy right?

How the blue hair faggot is now against everything he knew was right

they are not holding iphones recording.
there are no niggers.

Better times

Cheshire cat was a good album after that they sold out and lost all creative control, but hey they got rich.

3 riffs over and over and over and over..

>Sponsored by Airwalk

Gen X on the verge of making the country even more shit by voting for Clinton a second time and dude come on who doesnt love mexican food

Is the answer related to warp tour? The band could actually get within 100ft of the girls?

chain wallets and skateboard shoes

numale faggotry. while those subhuman normalfag faggots were going to gay concerts, doing drugs, and tonguing each other's buttholes I was playing DOOM and saving up money to buy Super Mario 64.

>white people
>no degenerate tatoos
>decent haircuts
>decent clothing
>20years ago
It makes me want to cry.

A band that only stupid white people liked.

That would be younger gen x in the crowd. First of gen y really, pieces of shit, but not massive faggots like gen y.

if hes not careful hes gonna knock over his big gulp

That we already lost the battle, we just hadn't signed the surrender.

Rock music was the end.

Thanks Jewish people for the complete destruction of white culture

Yes, it is sad to see how things were just 20 years ago. Not nearly as vain or spiritually degraded.

Gen Y was 5-10 years old when that picture was taken

ALL THE

>Dat asian turned out to be the alpha.

No Niggers
No Spics
No Gooks
No Jews

That the white kids who got into bands were into punk rock so it would have been more tolerable than when I went to hs. Whoever listens to thrasher metal needs to be necked.

(Random Adjective) + (two or three numbers)

Yeah it's just that younger gen x were kind of the first to be douchey and gen y-ish. Hence the popularity of Blink 182. I know I was there.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6kfin-UeAQ
Different times, man. Different times

And this was Southern California. It's a completely different country now

ahhhhhh, the good ol' 90's, when there were no niggers around.
i know it was different in some places, but everyone i've ever talked to who went to school in the 90s only had like 1 or 2 niggers in their entire school.
blacks and whites stayed separate back then, and the country was demographically 90% white. what a wonderful place it was. everyone looked like you, and was pretty much the same as you. it wasn't even remotely like it is now. you could walk down the street and talk to ANYONE like it was nothing. everyone just talked and shot the shit with everyone else.

people growing up in the US today have absolutely no concept of what has been wrongfully stolen from them by the political left.

Man, I didn't love blink 182 but at least they were there giving us some form of antidote to the fucked. We needed albums and not many were giving them out, we took what we could get.

Blue hair didn't make you a feminist

It would be a bunch of white girls at a hip hop concert grinding on niggers

gen y is 2000 and after bro

Same liberal faggatory, different era.

I wish I could upvote this.

What comes to mind? Why hasn't Tom dumped his massive AYO evidences yet?

>political left

Where were you for the neocons?

JEWS PEOPLE
JEWS

I member how it was. I was 18 at that time.
It's also disturbing to see that there's a downward spiral in effect everywhere in the west. I loathe my parents' generation for what they have done to civilization. The damage is irreparable.

>inb4 grandpa

Airwalks were not that comfortable.

that's del taco

Great time and green day type bands coming out of the woodwork. Looks like The Cave in Ch Hill kind of.
Good fun times during those years on all levels!

cheshire cat was good, but their best album is the polished Enema of the State ainec

This.

I fucking hated the 90s. It was only good for the first 3 to 4 years, MAYBE. And even then, how the fuck would I have even known, I was a fucking baby. I can say from what I remember, that besides cartoons, everything else between 1994 and 2000 was absolute trash.

>trash fashion, haircuts, no style
>trash pop music, worst ever made
>trash culture

It baffles my mind that people now are idolizing the 90s like hipsters a decade ago idolized the 80s. All the 90s fashions I see...wow, it looked stupid then and it looks way fucking worse now.

>only white people
you must be blind

dude neocons ARE the political left, they're just left-wing subversives who pretend to be republicans. it's not a "conspiracy theory" it's a "conspiracy fact". the proof is in the pudding. look at what they do every time they get into office. look at what is happening right now with obama and everything else.

that doesn't change the fact that the problem doesn't come from the political left though. it's still leftism causing the problems because they're leftist policies. it's just that, unfortunately, we literally have "controlled opposition" in our congress.

fair enough
but GUESS WHAT
IT'S TRUMP TOO

>I fucking hated the 90s. It was only good for the first 3 to 4 years, MAYBE. And even then, how the fuck would I have even known, I was a fucking baby

kys, idiot.

i don't know. i def don't blame him for the obamacare thing, that's all on congresses hands. and at the end of the day, we didn't go into syria. we might go into NK, but that's actually a warranted invasion.

the only thing trump has really fucked me over on is the DACA thing. that was a pretty bad backstabbing and i was really off the train for a long time after that. but realistically i don't think that trump himself is a part of any of that. i think he's just one guy surrounded by a washington establishment that's much more steeped in subversion and corruption than anyone wants to admit.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

come on man...
you don't need these superheroes jews keep shoving down your throat
it's embarrassing

>an attack on a time period that I hold dear is a personal attack on me!

The 90s were shit and you were probably shit in the 90s also. Your wardrobe was shit, your music was shit, your car was shit, your president was shit, everything you watched on TV was shit...

you know fuck people like you, pushing your agenda. you start talking about politics and who is legit and who isn't, and i tell you my thoughts and you end with "hurr durrrr jews shoving down your throat". whatever dude. you don't like "orange cheeto drumpf" then whatever. honestly it's kind of stupid to think he's "just like all of the rest" because if he was he would be getting the positive media treatment that the rest of them get. unfortunately, unless you're some stupid fucking teenager, it's pretty easy to see the difference in how the media and the political and elite establishment is treating the guy. so fuck off with your god damn ignorance.

go whine about "muh orange cheeto man" on reddit, bitchfaggot.

The whole idea that the media "hates Trump" is garbage.
There's no such thing as bad publicity.
Trump says it himself, "the media lies".

The Jews own the WHOLE GAME.
If they didn't want Trump up there he wouldn't be up there.

>The whole idea that the media "hates Trump" is garbage
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA
*breathes in for more*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA'

NECK YOURSELF KID, OMFG

San Diego

Hopefully that laughter will help you come to terms with reality.

Jew World Order

>The 90s were shit and you were probably shit in the 90s also. Your wardrobe was shit, your >music was shit, your car was shit, your president was shit, everything you watched on TV was shit...

Kinda sounds like now desu.

This. Who could imagine the horrors ten years, twenty years down the line.

The clothing is definitely better now, same with the hair. But other than that, I want to go back.

>unironically saying the media doesn't hate trump
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HEY DUDE, I BET YOU THINK BERNIE CAN STILL WIN, RIGHT??

That's a really high jump

The good ol days.

the sadness of knowing about half the guys have lost their hair by now.

Hair is beautiful.

Bernie? The "far left" Jew who supports Israel over Palestine.

>unironically believing the media attacks trump nonstop in order to make him more popular and get him elected, despite proven collusion with the DNC revealed by wikileaks
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC, PIC RELATED

I'm not some shut in, but I only went to like one concert ever. It sucked, the audio quality sucked, sweaty people everywhere sucked.

I don't understand, I can listen to a FLAC in my comfy chair, why would I go to a concert?

But that's wrong, you retard

Gen Y was the moniker attributed to the gneration now known as millenials before the term millenial was coined

Fucking 3rd world shitskin

If you think that I don't understand that the media constantly talks about how awful Trump is you are mistaken.
The attacks on Trump legitimize him into some sort of underdog for the people.
I don't really care what wikileaks says though.

LMFAO "don't care what wikileaks says". you stupid bitch, it's not "wikileaks" that said anything. these emails are DKIM verified. it's john podesta and the MSM and the DNC and the rest of HRC's rotten campaign that this shit came directly from lmfao. nobody has ever denied it because nobody CAN deny it, you delusional mouthbreathing fuck

You start to learn that concerts are not for the music, but the socialization (also money making by bands). You go to hang out with friends, makes new friends, score chicks, do drugs, etc. Like you say, if you were going for quality, you would wear a nice set of headphones with studio quality sound. Regardless you will always appear to "just not understand" and won't get that you can't "feel" the music as concerts if you were to sit at home.

I don't know what you think it is I'm missing here.
You're saying the media is conspiring with the Democrats to attack Republicans?
So?

Exactly what I was thinking. Thanks, based Serb.

2nd grade.
Bill Clinton.
Happy meals.
Bike rides with my dad to the creek under the railroad.
Better days.

4 of the 58 victims were Canadian
I'm sure others were foreigners as well
Some probably don't even vote
I bet 3 or 4 even voted for Hillary

Wrong tab

sweaty normalfags doing unbearable normalfag shit

I know that everything
Know that everything
Know that everything
Everything's gunna be fine

omg lol so much ignorance. this is what happens when a bunch of faggots and normies get involved with politics because it became trendy after the 2016 election.
yeah faggot, newflash, welcome to politics 101. the MSM is totally run by jews and far leftists and have systematically portraying everything one-sided ever since the beginning of time and *gasp* last october (like literally a year ago almost to the day) wikileaks got a hold of john podestas email password and released his entire cache of emails. and guess what? it proved basically that the entire MSM was shilling for the DNC against republicans and against trump. as well as whole bunch of other fucked up, weird shit like what appears to be a bunch of pedophila (pic related, for just one example)

omfg lmfao the eternal fucking newfag over here.

None of that means that both sides are not both controlled by the Jews, including Trump.

It was nice talking to you though. Take care.

Man its fucked that it looks wierd that they are all white. I cant even rememeber that.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahahaha looks like your little "radical centrist" worldview is being challenged by the facts but you still won't fucking accept the reality.

no faggot, you're proven wrong. the inner workings were revealed via the hacked emails. face the facts, the media is 100% in the camp of the DNC and the far left and i'm sorry but you'd have to fucking pathetically retarded not to just realize that on your own from watching them for 10 minutes.

sheep who didn't see what was coming and even if they did, would have sat on their asses and let it happen .

>trash pop music, worst ever made
Pop music is getting worse every fucking year m8. Compared to now, people making pop at least put some effort into it. Today's pop is complete garbage, I can't even imagine what next year will be like.

Happiness :(

i prefer chicks not looking like curb crawlers and dudes looking like men. to each their own though!

I was 18 .......

Awesome period.

partially thanks to those people who play and enjoy this kind of music.
I bet most of them were proud anti-racist open borders etc., producing and spreading this kind of propaganda.
To think of it anti-yout-own-groupism is a pretty retarded or at least just suicidal ideology.

all these people still exist so what the fuck happened to the world?

every person in that image looks like somebody i wouldnt mind curb stomping

Bass guitar players always trying to get all the attention because they suffer from inferiority complex.

Fuck Palestine. Cry bully assholes.

Me too man. Me too.
Nowadays concerts are all spics and nigs, degenerate white whores, and nigger rappers.

Biggest white enemies are whites themselves

its hard to see niggers in the dark

the beginning of the end

instruments and no nigs

No nigs
No phones
No tattoos
No safe space
No security
No skinny pants