DOVE IS OUR SOAP

money.cnn.com/2017/10/08/news/companies/dove-apology-racist-ad/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hyzQBKFpVc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
youtube.com/watch?v=05_Xft9nggU
metro.co.uk/2017/04/12/doves-has-included-a-trans-mum-in-their-new-inclusive-motherhood-campaign-6570871/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know you're privileged despite being a nigger when the largest problems in social justice boil down to policing soap companies on their advertising

Seriously... I can't fathom how stupid you have to be in order to not see this...

this was no accident

/oursoap/

Of course it wasn't. It's impossible that in today's day something as blatant as this just slips by. Makes it all the more hilarious.

Looks like I'll buy some Dove products now.

Was already exclusively buying dove soaps because every other soap makes my skin feel like SHIT because it doesn't have that dank hydrating lotion inside.

Will switch to dove shampoo now.

As hilarious this is, how the fuck could the advertising agency that made this not realize it was a bad idea.

I know, because not too long ago Dove did something so cucked I decided to buy Irish Spring instead last time I got soap. Cant remember what it was though

>We deeply regret the offense it caused.
>regret
Not actually an apology. Based Dove. I will be buying more from them from now on.

>how the fuck could the advertising agency that made this not realize it was a bad idea.
Because they knew exactly what they were doing :')

The white girl takes her clothes off revealing an Asian in the same fashion, the implication was that its okay for all skin types I guess. Honestly they should have just had the black chick turning white, its not like these fucking crybabies will ever not be offended so why try to please them?

Can we start making a list of Sup Forums approved brands? Because this is certainly one of them.

>this was no accident
Obviously, and whoever made this thread is helping them FUCKING ADVERTISE, which was the whole point of this. Now they will confirm their leftism to the faces pointing their direction and denounce whites EVEN MORE.

Time to buy some Dove soap. Vote with your wallets!

For any Sup Forumschinks, make sure you buy Qiaobi detergent:
youtube.com/watch?v=9hyzQBKFpVc

and the fear of getting shot whenever you get pulled over.

i thought nivea was /oursoap/

>"normal" to dark skin

hahahahaha

Is dove, dare I say it, /ourbrand/?

based soap

>the white Dove is a representation of peace
>the blackey turns white after using white Dove soap
>peace on Earth is no longer the dream, is life

If we just keep pushing this kind of advertising ourselves, even through memes, eventually they will stop fighting it and just accept it.

Reminds me of this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

Old Finnish paint ad.

Toppest of all lolz

kek 10/10

Tranny ad

>bad idea

Commercial has convinced me to switch over

How is this racist? Seriously?

> people really think Dove was saying our soap so good it will scrub the black offa your ass?

GOLD

We wuz durrty, y'all.

Wow they fit Sup Forums even better then!

>the founder of the company who owns Dove was a Freemason

Also the inventer of Dove sope was a bullied nerd

>Lamberti won a scholarship to Yale University, where he was thought of as such a "geek" that his dorm mates were known to lock him out of his room, forcing him to climb up a drain pipe to get back into his dormitory.

Are you black? Blacks know good lotions because I've they're skin it's visible when it's not hydrated

Is the soap Dove the same as the chocolate Dove? Chocolate Dove is great.

dove better be careful, the left is becoming more and more militant.

No. I just like the feeling on my hands. When I use normal soap they just feel completely devoid of their natural oil, friction crazy high. With Dove tho it feels great

And im going to bed with a smile on my face. Thank you!

holy shit my sides

Thanks. I guess I will try it because of you. I work with chemical cleaners so my hands are always too clean, devoid of any oil and dry when I get home.

>brown eyes

Not clean enough.

I don't know why I bother, but here it goes:

1) keep your hands on the fucking steering wheel
2) don't exit the vehicle unless requested
3) turn down your music and roll down your window
4) be reasonably coherent and polite, comply with requests and note your objection if the officer starts doing something you object to, but for christ's sake don't start chimping out and throwing a grown-man's version of a tamper tantrum
5) don't break the law so when you are stopped, you aren't high or drunk or have an illegal firearm or stolen goods in the back seat or some other niggery bullshit that is the reason you are scared of cops in the first place
>you can always dispute whatever the charge or ticket or search in court, have it dropped and even sue for damages, the time to "deal with it" is later and through legal means, not then and there

if you could only learn the basics of how a civilized society works, maybe everyone could have a nice day and the officers wouldn't need to waste ammo and hours of useless paperwork on putting down damn dirty apes.

No such thing as bad publicity. The real problem here is watching freedom of speech get whittled away by political correctness.
We are in a time where one side is so in control of the narrative that the other has no means to express or defend themselves without being called racist or insensitive. Its fucking scary as shit tbqh and is a fuck near thought policing.

Congration you done it

/OURSOAP/

it isn't the entire ad. it's being misrepresented for clicks.

you have been baited.

Literally the opposite of what you think. If you want to show that a moisturizer is effective for EVERY skintype and ONLY show white people, that would be considered racist. In an attempt to be diverse, Dove cucked themselves into looking racist. You are basically fucked either way. You might as well go full 1488.

time to stock up on Dove

>People actually believe police have nigger detectors in their cars so they can pull over black people for the hell of it.

Yeah it has nothing to do with niggers having little to no impulse control and over reacting to everything including what could just be a warning or officer warning about a broken tail light.

No instead lets begin screaming black lives matter and video record the conversation instead of having a human conversation

Should Dove make a weaponized sickle cell anemia.

>niggers
>using soap
Sure why dont we spray their books with anthrax while we are at it.

This shit is literally thw big breaking news story on BBC News this morning. Not even fucking joking, look it up on thw iPlayer. It's been on my TV in the background since 6am and they've repeated thia 'story' at least four fucking times now.
It was even brought up again when they did the segment on 'Front pages of today's newspaper'.

Lmao this shit is literally front page news on The Daily Telegraph.

WHY MUST WE CONTINUE LIVING WITH THIS WHITE MAN'S BURDEN. WE SHOULD BE COLONIZING MARS NOT FUCKING PANDERING TO 70 IQ NIGGER SAVAGES FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

But they don't show the end of the ad where the white woman turns into this.

Way to cherry pick.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

is dove the Endlösung of the niggerquestion ? does dove turn niggers into humans ?

>IQ < 100

Imbeciles dumb enough to believe this stupid racist will never have the mental capacity to colonize Mars.

Dove was made in Auschwitz - Birkenau , soap factory

thats a low quality shoop, you fucked up the shading, it doesnt even blend

kek

Anti-"racist" is a code word for anti-white.

inb4 Dove sees their profit surges after this and realize that catering to whites is where the money is

/oursoap/

DOVED
Dove soap will wash the nigger out of you and make you look the way a human being is supposed to look. Nice.
They almost redeemed themselves for pandering to all the fat deformed bitches in their ads for years. Almost.

A Jewess! She was disguised a fellow white woman and revealed at the end. Okay, I'm convinced, definitely /oursoap/.

>as a fellow white woman*
hurrr can't type

CUPHEAD IS OUR GAME

if we all buy dove soap tomorrow and they have immediate profit in sales as a result of the ad, will we redpill them for more later?

Did they have to brainwash the negress with ad-hypnosis talk to get her to do this commercial? Or are blacks just ironic hypocrites?

Damn looks like an aussie is vacationing in cuckistan

Watch the whole commercial, whitey turns into some Latinx spic

Been using the dove white soap for years.
Always felt kinda gay using a womans soap.
But guess I was based all along.

This is why i come to Sup Forums

>Dove wants to show their product is good for everyone's skin
>makes obvious bait ad that begs to be taken out of context
>SJWs cry racism and start an online outrage campaign
>redditor scumfuck retards start praising them
>everyone conveniently ignoring that the mild SJW outrage would never do any harm in comparison to the massive spike in relevance Dove will now enjoy from all the free media exposure

Half the time I can legitimately see why a cabal would conspire to rule the planet. You're stupid easily controlled animals that are incapable of being free.

dove is the one soap that doest block or dissolve my pheromones
but enhances

truly the manly
iest of soaps

>le axe reddit spray
>old spick
all estrogen infused numale creators

Shouldn't it be a bloke in the last picture?

Wrong. That's Oxyclean.

Been using Dove soap forever.

You should too.

Especially now.

/OURSOAP/

Sign of pub I once went to in the midlands
(for the benefit of non-English speakers; to do something 'in vain' means you have no chance of success)

Either its a fake or it's made in China.

DJ Khaled knows this, but it doesn't seem to work on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=05_Xft9nggU

I use Dove soaps, shower gels and shampoos, but I felt like it would only be fair to remind you of this.
metro.co.uk/2017/04/12/doves-has-included-a-trans-mum-in-their-new-inclusive-motherhood-campaign-6570871/

>not making your own soap

>money.cnn.com
(((money.cnn.com)))
even url says it's the joos

hidden message my ash

best soap ever ....

>Not making your own soap out of Jews
ftfy

Where's the fun in that?

>hurrdurr how dids dey not realize?!?!
If you think this was some accident then you're a fucking moron.

That's a very European thing to do.

>release something controversial that can be liberally interpreted to appeal to the right-wing crowd
>instant praise from alt-right retards who don't even use the products
>all actual backlash is irrelevant because customer loyalty

Like clockwork.

wtf i LOVE dove now! if only it could do this for real!!!!

>itsjustaprankbro.life

It WAS a bloke in the first pic, doofus.

Best post of the day, already.
Everyone else...go home.

Don't they have to keep rubbing cocoa butter on, otherwise it dries out badly, yet they claim 'black don't crack'?
Confusing.

>tfw you're so not racist that you've come full circle and act more racist than a skin head

It's not possible to have a dialog with people who think that the cop was unjustified with shooting a narcotized tweeker who charges you while pulling something out of his pocket.