pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2
imgur.com/a/5uXEn.
imgur.com/a/AF4s8
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/ad/Wimpod.png
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/37/Comfey.png
i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
i.imgur.com/RNeZoLo.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/pvenwb.jpg
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/8/87/Halo3_ODST-Romeo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090601210529
i.imgur.com/HI33ikE.png
i.imgur.com/V7eDuVb.png
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=636237
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1846261
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/LeNwT
imgur.com/a/dFNUl
imgur.com/a/OL5Ym
imgur.com/a/Ecvpl
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/PtIhqun
i.ytimg.com/vi/HpMLP-d-Pqc/hqdefault.jpg
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
a.pomf.cat/kazqry.png
imgur.com/a/wnLdu
imgur.com/vPTK546)
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
imgur.com/XhBwdg6].
imgur.com/a/sNnRr
imgur.com/a/vGN78
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
imgur.com/a/A3YqR
imgur.com/a/Vy3KX
imgur.com/a/d7DDx
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3057212
imgur.com/a/lkNTP)
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
imgur.com/a/6jZod
imgur.com/a/DZnP9
imgur.com/a/36JDn
i.imgur.com/0ASsw3v.jpg
themoneyofsoulandpossibilitycontrol.wikia.com/wiki/Q).
imgur.com/IuVZdxp
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
imgur.com/a/yKOdh
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png
imgur.com/a/9yHid
imgur.com/a/4SoIK
imgur.com/a/RUU35
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9
imgur.com/a/zj9si
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would like to request Mai Natsume holding a miniature panda in the palm of her hand and petting it with her other hand while smiling and blushing.
Panda reference: i.imgur.com/jdl2KBx.png

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini with her hands behind her head like this:
i.imgur.com/uHVtZxP.jpg

Requesting Rias dressed in a graduation cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

Or cosplaying as Lalaco Godspeed.
References: imgur.com/a/KgB8S

Or Rias wearing a Demonica from Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Preferably with the helmet off, either tucked under her arm or being held off to the side.
Demonica references: imgur.com/a/Q1FGq

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her in casual clothes, with simple and cute shorts, and preferably no headphones. Though if you feel like drawing her in her general outfit without her headphones, that's fine also.

Or alternatively, her wearing gym clothes. Optionally she could be doing something sports related, like doing stretches, but simply being cute and sporty is fine, too.

Or anything cute while she's wearing only her shirt or some nice t-shirt, and underwear.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine if you have something in your mind.

Please and thanks!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-Wearing a black dress with red high heels (with or without open-toe).
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Her wearing a nurse outift with thighhighs, bending over to give the viewer an injection or take their temperature.

• Anything cute/cool with her wearing her BRS themed outfit here: i.imgur.com/xURk6oM.png

• Wearing her evening dress with same hairstyle, maybe asking the viewer to dance. Ref: i.imgur.com/fxoB9Wn.jpg

If these don't interest you please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Shion wearing Bhanabra armor from monster hunter or her wearing a naked apron with a embarrassed expression on her face.
Bhanabra armor ref: imgur.com/a/ibwnx
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance.

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Anzio's senshadou uniform (the skirt variant with Anchovy's shoulder belt and maybe black gloves would be very much appreciated), optionally riding in a CV-33/35 tankette or a Semovente self-propelled gun or holding a fluffy, well-fed sheep wearing a small bagpack and aviator goggles. Of course, anything non explicit would be most marvelous as well.
Thank you very much for considering.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/yfLcn
Vehicle references: imgur.com/a/NDo18

Requesting Natsume petting a small animal, like a cat or hamster, anything else is welcome!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting comfy wrapped in a blanket and eating ice cream out of a bowl, but anything else is fine too.

postin for karenfag
Requesting Karen either in a wedding dress, as pokemontrainer or cosplaying as Sariel (2hu). Something animated would be cool too

Have a nice weekend everyone

Requesting Kiririn looking fabulous, while wearing dark-colored clothing, preferably either the same, or similar to the clothes Madison wears: (3D warning) imgur.com/a/LNDZa

Alternatively, I'd like to see her dressed as a Beauty trainer class, maybe with a Glameow, or another "beauty" pokemon. (I know the refs are horrible, there's nothing available.)
imgur.com/a/wjf8E

Anything else is always appreciated! Just no lewd, please. Have a great weekend!

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing bathing robe

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

Or for a second request,a Mio version of that KanColle glove fad with shipgirls opening one of their gloves to the viewer. She would be doing it with her fingerless elbow glove from the Don't Say Lazy concert outfit. Ref with examples of the fad itself, and for her glove : imgur.com/a/Ti6HZ

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Himari. Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

If you're looking for more specific suggestions (feel free to deviate or combine):
- Working at a seaside place, in a fitting summer/beach style waitress uniform
- Playful summer water shenanigans. Think fun with balloons, water hoses, etc. Alternatively beach activities.
- Exposed shoulders, sundress and strawhat, or side-tie or sarong bikini
- Dressed up as something for a haunted house
- Sitting on an 縁側 or maybe a balcony or roof of some kind, gazing up at the sky, relaxing/falling asleep, playing something, reading, or anything fitting.
- Exploring ruins in a forest, fighting a dragon/monster or tending to battle wounds/resting afterwards

All refs, more suggestions and inspiration at bottom imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Rikka takanashi jamming out to music or playing at an arcade cabinet. Anything is fine though please and thank you

Requesting Hitagi in workout clothes or running shorts. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. His birthday month starts today, so I'd like to request something birthday-related with him and my SI i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Any cute idea of them celebrating his birthday together would be great, be it user feeding him cake or asking him to blow candles or anything else you see fitting. If you're not interested in SI stuff, I'd also like to see him sitting on a throne as a King much like these pictures because he's a Leo. Accessories from Animage would be a nice touch, textless version at the link. Refs: imgur.com/a/pfCA3 Thank you if you consider drawing him, good luck and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Rin drinking a can of Diet Coke.

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting slightly tanned akihisa since it's still summer. Maybe him chilling on the beach or just being somewhere outside on a nice day.

- I would like to see him dressed in this outfit but in fullbody: imgur.com/xg6WSkT

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Reposting for Slainebro

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and having fun at a summer festival. Maybe trying to scoop goldfish, lighting a sparkler or buying a mask. Yukata ref: i.imgur.com/mdVdg6K.jpg

Alternatively, him blushing and looking away while confusedly saying "user, why do you keep looking at me? I-is there something in my hair?"
You don't have to stick to these ideas, any kind of happy or cool drawing of him would be great! Hope you have a fun weekend.

Requesting SI interaction like so( can be Birdy carrying me or the other way around) imgur.com/OmmieME
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or
Birdy asking for a barefoot massage, like so.
imgur.com/0xNtEm2

Or
Birdy dressed like Lenalee from D-gray man Hallow either doing a high kick, or any one of these poses, or a pose of your choosing.
Lenalee ref: imgur.com/a/De4r7
Pose ref: imgur.com/QARC1UR

Or
Birdy at her desk swamped with paperwork, receiving a small plushie of my SI and then being happy see ref.
i.imgur.com/pAEgMN5.png
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35
Please and Thank you~

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Wearing any of those TLR lingerie sets matching high heels would be nice too i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
Or wearing her casual dress from the manga i.imgur.com/ZhSwGEJ.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Posting for Pleinairanon

Requesting please!
Perhaps together with a Mimikyu wearing a Usagi san or Same san costume. Maybe staring at it with a puzzled expression as well, trying to discern it from the real ones. This is only just a suggestion though, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Additional ref: imgur.com/a/1gBpI

Thank you very much.

Requesting Purple Heart summoning a Dogoo demon in Bayonetta style. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/cbgwwe.jpg

Or alternatively:
-Neptune surfing on a super energy-propelled mecha-shark. Kind of like this: my.mixtape.moe/uatxfn.jpg
-Enjoying a summer night rain
-Relaxing on a hammock at the beach or a peaceful place
-Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Neptune in normal form: my.mixtape.moe/tdrjbd.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I just want to see her wearing a striped shirt
Here's some reference:
imgur.com/a/gWwAh

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting my dear Anna in a leotard similar to this image imgur.com/a/ex2aQ stretching

Or anything cutelewd is fine.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Natsuki in a pose and an outfit that shows down her blouse like in the reference picture on the right, or in the cat lingerie/nyangerie.

Or maybe getting sweaty exercising, showing off her midriff or back.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be great.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Sleeping in a hammock
-doing a mundane task - folding laundry, washing dishes, etc.
Most anything else would be wonderful too, thank you

Also a joint request with Outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns. Remember both are guys!

Actual Ref: i.imgur.com/DKEeXal.png

Requesting POV sleeping beside Rika.
Her doing any kind of hotblooded pose.
Her casting magical spells/miracles.
Dressed up as a catgirl.
Dressed up like Betty from re:zero, frilly and drilly
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2416501
I would also love anything cute.

Remember to draw a mimikyu of your husbando/waifu so we can make a collage of them on sunday

Requesting Haruhi braiding her hair, using Tenkawa's uniform my.mixtape.moe/nopeco.jpg (embed) or with any other waifu's hairstyle. Although mostly anything non-lewd would be fine as well.

I want Sena Kashiwazaki eating a Hot Pocket or Candy you choose :]

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting my lovely Itoshiki-sensei! I'd like to see him:
-proposing
-ball dancing with my SI
-tying a noose
or anything else! Have a great weekend.

SI ref if interested: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Requesting Yukari cooking breakfast.
Good night.

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

Her holding a Wimpod and trying to relax it or wearing a Comfey like a necklace with a Hawaiian outfit (i.e. the typical flowery button up shirt or even a coconut bikini if you want).

* Wimpod - cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/ad/Wimpod.png
* Comfey - cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/37/Comfey.png

Anything else with her would also be fine!

Thank you for considering her!

Requesting Sakuya in a fancy dark blue or black cocktail dress drinking a glass of champagne at a nice restaurant. POV sharing a drink would be lovely. Faceless or self insert would be wonderful as well. Perfect and elegant as always.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd within reason is fine too.

Thanks if you consider and have a great weekend.

Go away

Requesting Akame wearing a suit or a tight girly dress.
Or Akame cooking breakfast in her apron.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg

My birthday is coming up next Thursday and I'd Request Yozakura with a loving smile and handing a gift to the viewer
-happily baking a cake or preparing a meal
-in a pool asking the viewer to join her
or anything cute I guess

Swimsuit ref - i.imgur.com/RNeZoLo.jpg

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.

Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting my husbanaya, Ruinanya, doing cute bananya things like watching TV, brushing his fur, or sleeping.
Thank you for considering.
Human form: my.mixtape.moe/pvenwb.jpg

Hello everyone I hope you have a wonderful weekend I would like to request my Seras either

1) Cosplaying as a Halo ODST Sniper
Ref: vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/8/87/Halo3_ODST-Romeo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090601210529

2) Sleepy waifu exhausted from the heat of summer

3)Helping up my SI from over drinking

Please and thank also anything is appreciated as long as she is happy.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

I would like to request my beautiful waifu, Hikage, dressed as Green Heart from Hyperdimension Neptunia. Again, despite the outfit, nothing too lewd please.

I like both of Green Heart's designs in the series so I'll let the artist decide which one they want to do.
Green Heart ref A: i.imgur.com/HI33ikE.png
Green Heart ref B: i.imgur.com/V7eDuVb.png

Please, and very much thank you.

Requesting Akane, please.

Requesting Sawyer wearing a small, strapless black dress, along with some nice high-heels (maybe some strapped kind, or high-heeled sandals, or even gladiator heels if you'd feel like it):
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=636237
Perhaps add a pair of detached sleeves or striped arm warmers as well.

Or instead of a dress, she could be wearing a really short kimono, showing off her legs: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1846261

If not that, just drawing her making a yandere facial expression is fine:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784 like this, for example

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

>having a waifu

Hi, WWD.
I have a variety of requests this weekend so hopefully something catches your eye.
First of all, here's a few general outfits I would like to see her in imgur.com/a/LeNwT
Considering it's Summer I thought it'd be a shame if I never requested her wearing any kind of swimsuit so here's a few designs I like, there's two 3DPD pics here, you've been warned imgur.com/a/dFNUl
I would love to see Jolyne either wearing Bayonetta's outfit or wearing a Jolynefied version of it, only thing I can think of is making it resemble Jolyne's outfit a bit imgur.com/a/OL5Ym
And considering one of her very distant relatives is a mafia boss, it'd be cool to see her as a yakuza, NSFW 3DPD warning imgur.com/a/Ecvpl

POV/user interactions very much welcome with all of these requests, especially the swimsuit one. Things like building a sand castle, burrying user in the sand, walking along the shore, hiding from Dadtaro because he's a marine biologist or maybe taking a selfie with user at the pool/beach.
Have a nice weekend and good luck, everyone.

Go away

Good evening! I would like to see Masayoshi wearing garters. Like the sock garters you wear around your calves with shorts, but the ones for thigh-highs wouldn't be unappreciated either.

??????

Requesting my husbando, Archer
in some sports clothes, doing some heavy lifitng
Otherwise, anything masculine is fine

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting my dear Ion, POV of him sleeping or just as he wakes up would be cute, but anything is ok.

Also joint requesting him with outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns.Reminder that both are guys.

Why are you doing this?

I'd like to request Etna dressed up as a trainer from Pokemon Go, setting out on an adventure throwing prinnies at pokemon to weaken them
Preferably outfit themed to team valor: imgur.com/PtIhqun
Alternatively, Etna lazily playing the game on her phone being carried around on her throne by prinnies. i.ytimg.com/vi/HpMLP-d-Pqc/hqdefault.jpg

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, if you'd like to draw something cute with Etna and my SI, reference is here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. The relevant bikini reference picture can be found in the bottom right corner of the reference sheet. (Its resolution is low, but it's all I have at the moment.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. As a matter of fact, I'd also love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few months back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend and a good night

Requesting my darling enjoying a nice cup of coffee, or just saying ''bonjour''.
Although, anything you feel like doing would be just as appreciated, so don't worry. Good night!

I hope everyone's enjoying their weekend.

Requesting my beloved laughing.
Anything else is also appreciated. Nothing lewd, please.

Thanks for considering.

Are you still up for the outfit swap joint request?

Requesting Kaito wearing clothes similar to these: a.pomf.cat/kazqry.png
Pose optional.

Or requesting him fanning himself with a paper fan and complaining about the heat, with him possibly wearing one of his alternate outfits from the anime or manga or casual summer clothes.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami holding my hand to her cheek like in imgur.com/a/wnLdu
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
-her co-piloting Kirby's mech with Kirby from Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the grill request or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

Requesting my love Yuu happily taking a bite out of a giant toasty pancake, or cuddling with an adorable puffy Bunilla [Ref: imgur.com/XhBwdg6]. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my amazing wife Hane is always appreciated, I have some ideas of what you may draw!

Hane as Office Lady - if possible, with glasses and pinstripes.

Hane in a chinese dress

Hane in her biking clothes (leather jacket and riding pants) enjoying a starry night on a field while tenting.

Hane and her Bike - imgur.com/a/sNnRr Anything with her Pink CB400SF Hyper VTEC Spec III is always appreciated!

Super crazy Bonus request for those who enjoy drawing mechanical things:Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting Watashi dressed like Malon/Cremia from Legend of Zelda. Alternatively, her wearing a nice dress, heels and elbow-length gloves. Anything else cute or sexy is appreciated as well, of course.

Fuck, yeah I am, I forgot to include it in my post. I'll include it in the next thread although I feel like we won't have much luck with the joint request, I'm afraid.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dessed as a Yankii/Delinquent. Preferably with his hair dyed/pompadour. Smoking a cigarette is perfectly fine as well. Reference: imgur.com/a/A3YqR

Alternatively wearing some fashion and/or with an alternate hairstyle.
Reference/inspiration: imgur.com/a/Vy3KX imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Anything else is find as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you ahead of time and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Kawakami Mai giving a gift to the viewer while having a cute embarassed expression. Kinda like this: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3057212

Please and thank you.

Good evening, WWD!

Requesting my Mint and I POV cuddling/hugging each other, with her looking up at me (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face!

Or her wearing a hard hat with a hammer of some kind (real, toy, comically huge,) I've been really busy with some renovations around my house, she's the one thing keeping me glued together right now with how frustrating they've been haha.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend, and make sure to stay cool in this heat!

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Hello! Good afternoon!

Requesting my lovely waifu Nano, please.

Any of the following would be nice
- Cosplaying Alisa from the Tekken series.
(ref: imgur.com/a/lkNTP)
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.
- Wearing a cute school exercise uniform (buruma).

Or if you want to use my SI
- Looking at the sunset inside a car, a date-like scene.
- At an arcade, either playing a rhythm game or a fighting game.
SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is completely fine too!

Thanks and I hope you have a great and wonderful weekend, please remember to have fun!

Just keep doing it, we will get it done, someday ;-;

>posting for hagakurefag (happy birthday)

Its Hagakure's 29th birthday this Monday so I'd like to request my husband celebrating festively in some way.
Various other refs
- imgur.com/a/6jZod
- imgur.com/a/DZnP9

Whatever is fine though; I wouldn't mind anything at all so long as he's happy and safe!
Anyway, have a restful weekend~

Requesting Crona wearing a flamboyant 80's-style shirt. Shirt examples/refs - imgur.com/a/36JDn

Alternately, requesting Crona trying to keep cool in the heat. Sitting in front of a fan, eating ice cream, something like that.

Anything non-lewd would also be fine. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters dressed as Dizzy from Guilty Gear, please!

Alernatively, Mimi playing fighting games using an arcade stick!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Dizzy: i.imgur.com/0ASsw3v.jpg

Requesting Kagura receiving a bouquet of sunflowers, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

>throwing prinnies
Murderer!

Ganbatte

Requesting Fubuki. Thank you!

Prinnies don't die. They'll just be put into another prinny body soon enough.

Prinnies are murderer's and sinners' souls trapped in stuffed animal bodies, throwing them makes them explode, but it's not like they die, they just got into another Prinny body.

Requesting Fuuka having a snack at a cafe with Q (themoneyofsoulandpossibilitycontrol.wikia.com/wiki/Q). Fuuka is eating ice cream and Q has a bowl of Midas Money. Anything cute is also appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Ionasal, please!

• It's my birthday next weekend (well, during the week after but whatever) but I won't be around to request, so could I get something birthday related this weekend please? SI reference is here if you want to do anything with that: imgur.com/IuVZdxp

Alternatively, here's my usual requests:
◦ The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
◦ Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one)
◦ As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
◦ In her swimsuit by the pool as it's summer?
◦ With her hair in a braid (or two braids)

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks!

I simply don't know what you're talking about.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her enjoying a cold popsicle in front of a fan. Alternatively, as a Mimikyu's disguise.

Anything else is also fine.

>Ar
>Not Ciel

The question is, does the money they've earned to absolve their souls stay with them in their new body?

Of course not, are you crazy?!

I assumed it didn't, but I don't know exactly.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed like MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.
Anything else would be nice too like spats + sports top.

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

>MvC Rogue
If I could draw I would do this.

Money absolves all sins.

Requesting my waifu in any of these individual swimsuit designs
imgur.com/a/9yHid

Alternatively cosplaying:
-Dizzy's new outfit: imgur.com/a/4SoIK
-Lie Mei's outfit from Thunderbolt Fantasy imgur.com/a/RUU35
-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

Just something of Blanc eating something unusual, unpleasant, or "unhealthy" or trying to use a smartphone to try out Pokemon Go. please.

Requesting for Tamamoanon:

-Since it's the anniversary of Fate/Extra's release, I wanted to treat this like Tamamo's birthday since she doesn't have one. I wanted to request my SI wrapped in ribbons for her, her unwrapping me, or maybe both of us wearing only ribbons. My SI is in the imgur link below. Anything else birthday related is fine, although I would prefer if she was the one receiving a present.
OR
-Suntanning on the beach. Preferably on her stomach, with the bikini undone.
-Looking cute/sexy in a bunnysuit.
-Comfy pajama things/cutelewd bed things.
-Naked apron or handbra jeans.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.