One Piece

>there are people that think she won't help Sanji later in the arc
Best girl is not bad!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohs_scale_of_mineral_hardness
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-23/one-piece-film-gold-to-screen-in-33-countries-including-u.s-canada/.104610
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love SanjixNami lots and lots

which one is a better parent?

>which one is a better parent?

Technically Sanji's father is the better parent.

Big Mom literally killed one of her kids over some fucking cake.
She's a psychopath with a clown car for a vagina.

>Garp and Bonney meet at an eating contest
>they team up for some reason
>Bonney turn him into young again
>Garp goes after Luffy to test if he is ready to be the pirate king
>"fuck this weak ass Sakazuki, Smoyan and co, i will be the rival of the second pirate king too, even it he is my grandson"

>one piece final battle arc
>kaido and his allied forces of the kid pirates, hawkins, pirates, and the apoo in loo pirates along with doflamingo and his crew finally start the war

>the schikibukai and the new marines show up with gecko moriah resurrecting every dead character through his devil fruit including roger, whitebeard and ace.

>revolutionary army backs luffy and his alliance along with shanks and his crew, aokiji, the germa kingdom and whats left of big moms crew

>one of the blackbeard pirates has a devilfruit that brainwashes people and has managed to brainwash other powerful pirates
also anyone hoping that enel shows up at some point in the story? especially since we have the fallen monk pirates still around?

Will we ever see them again?

Zoro can't cut gold.

Some retard from the previous thread said he can cut metal, and thus must be able to cut gold.

Seriously, have you even gone to school?

Secondly, the movie trailer of One Piece Gold has shown that Zoro cannot cut gold.

There is nothing Zoro cannot cut. Even diamonds are no big deal.

at Elbaf we will.

this. Judge isn't the best father but hes got nothing on that batshit crazy bitch. Even he said he doesn't want to give his kids to a madwoman Big Mam.

>fallen monk pirates
Uroge was one of Enel's pirests. called the order of love.

>implying movies are canon

>Dadji calling Sanji a disappointment

Ironic, considering Dadji looks and fights like a throwaway jobber.
Rocket boots? Electric shock spear? Needs to sacrifice underlings to score a decent hit in?

And even then Sanji didn't even break a sweat from what appears to be his dad's best moveset.

Can't wait for these shmucks to be btfo'd.

No idea why Big Mom would want to ally herself to these losers.

Out of her, Pudding, and Carrot we're guaranteed at least one secretly evil bitch.

Have you? Gold is not really hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohs_scale_of_mineral_hardness

That would be pudding.
Why are you still asking this? She literally said she was going to be at the coast with Sanji and she was not. Not only that but her sister was there waiting with a Sanji clone. She snitched.

Who will be the yandere?

big mom

Didn't Zoro go through some sort of personal Arc where he made a point to be able to cut through metal?

If Zoro can cut through Iron or Steel he can cut through Gold.

Gold is one of the SOFTEST metals- people would bite gold coins since if it was real gold (as opposed to nickel, copper or silver) you'd leave a mark it was that soft.

Gold is pretty dense though, but I don't think that's an issue.

I think One Piece didn't have one yet, so it is about time.

>No idea why Big Mom would want to ally herself to these losers
it was said because of their technology. yet they used fucking hammers to fix Yonji's face. kek

Carrot will be a nakama and be the one who gets the eyepatch.

What part of his body did Jinbe lose?

One of his two dicks

his dick and Big mam will create a living dick mosnter from it

Do you think Big Mom would allow that if she were to see it?

It's her gay board and unless she cheats to begin with she has to abide by what is rolled.

Next time we see them they'll have rejoined the Giant Warrior Pirates that Hajrudin started up again.

how come bonney eats so much? is it a result of her devil fruit? is she secretly related to big mom?

So is the gold movie out yet? Couldn't find any links besides clickbait

yes but it's not on any sites yet

it's getting screened in america though
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-23/one-piece-film-gold-to-screen-in-33-countries-including-u.s-canada/.104610

Since we've got Sanji's full backstory now it's time to rank it against the rest.

> Should have gone insane from grief tier
Brook

> Make you cry like a bitch tier
Robin
Nami
Chopper
Franky

> That sucks I guess tier
Usopp
Sanji

> I warned you about the stairs bro tier
Zoro

> Sabo didn't even die tier
Luffy

Luffys full backstory was Marineford

If you think Brook didn't go insane, you obviously didn't read the manga very closely

Sanji's past never really needed to suck, it just needed to explain why he gives food to people he hates since he hates most of the crew he's the cook for

Anyway:

>Robin
>Franky
---POWER GAP---
>Nami
>Chopper
>Luffy (you have to think of it in the moment just before the timeskip, not any retroactive changes)
>Brook (too much focus on Laboon, not enough on his actual relationship with his crew)
---POWER GAP---
>Sanji
>Jimbei
>Usopp
---JESUS CHRIST THAT REALLY NEEDS TO BE REWRITTEN---
>Zoro

Judge Vinsmoke must be weak as fuck if he cannot take over the North Blue by himself. Luffy would have no problem doing it.

>all those people won think Kuina's death wasn't sad as fuck
a warrior dying such a shitty non-romantic death is very sad. thats the whole point.

> Putting Brook under anybody

The Laboon focus was just something to keep him from going completely batshit, a single friend he could still depend on to be alive in the world. The fact that he spent decades adrift in a misty void surrounded by a memory of his dead friends is pretty fucking tragic.

So did anyone in Japan post anything about Gold yet?

supernovas captains' relevance to the strawhats based on interactions.
1. law (most interaction with the SH and the first to form an alliance with them)
2. kidd (second to law in the amount of interaction they have had, has his eyes set on shanks, got wrecked by kaido, who is also being targeted by law)
3. capone bege (currently allied with big mom, and will potentially die in this arc)
4. jewelry bonney(lots of theories regarding her, but hates the strawhats, fought blackbeard and lost, has some connection to akainu, and has a possible connection to big mom, but may not appear in whole cake island)
5. apoo (clearly allied with kaido, no interaction with the straw hats yet)

6. drake, hawkins, urouge (the last three captains have not been seen interacting with the strawhats or any real significance in the current plot.)

>6. drake, hawkins, urouge (the last three captains have not been seen interacting with the strawhats or any real significance in the current plot.)
>Drake
>Works for Kaidou
Luffy has already declared his intention to go to Wano and wreck Kaidou's shit.
If anything I think he'll be the first supernova to come into contact with the SH.

Full spoilers have been out for a week.

So is she older or younger?

>Bonney shows up at marineford
>Makes whitebird young
>He solos the whole island

What could have been

>Franky turns himself into a fucking cyborg after getting hit by a train
Just how? Turning your own body into a machine isn't the same thing as building ships with weapons on them.

unless Pluton is soemthing about cybernetics and Franky read its plans to recreate himself

yeah, but we still don't know his intentions.

He could still be working under the government, or even CP0, which is a stretch but gotta throw something out there. there is also the possibility of him betraying kaido to join the strawhats as well.

as far we know he hasn't even expressed any interest in the strawhats.

>cybernetics
That aint what cybernetics is

sanji is far sadder than franky

He didn't seem too impressed by their beating Doffy.
He's pretty cold.

>Urouge
it's a shame Oda made such an interesting character the worst supernova16

why does everyone think frankys past is so sad, its not that sad

okay my bad whatever but you get it right? EOS Franky might turn himself into a superweapon.

why do you think he is the worst?

this. Tom's death was sad for sure but other than that he was happy.

>Luffy and co gets to Wano after they finished off Big Mam
>Franky appears
>as big as Whitebeard and got a huge gun built into him
>"soo.. you said you will build a weapon against the Kaido"
>"I'm the weapon i was talking about. a SUUUUPER weapon"

capone is clearly the worst

doesn't seem very strong, hasn't done anything, lowest bounty out of them all, just looks like he got the short end of the stick compared to the others

i don't think urouge is the worst, just doesn't have any interesting things going for him yet, except for people making theories he has a relation to enel.

>doesn't seem very strong
wrestled a Pacifista pre-ts

>hasn't done anything
yet

>lowest bounty out of them all
don't forget he started his adventure on the white sea so the WG didn't have too much opportunity to raise his bounty

memes aside, i think he is one of the most intresting supernovas.

When I correct you on an anonymous imageboard, I do it for you not for me.

Just wait and see, he's a big guy after all

Are there aany good One Piece theory channels on YouTube?
Can you give me links?pls

you act like i was upset about it

for who?

Now that Kid got BTFO, is the whole alliance to try and take out Shanks disbanded?

He's the only supernova so far who crossed paths with Kaido and didn't end up his subordinate or prisoner

joy boy theories
animefantalk
legendmac

those are the only ones i know some of their videos are good, others can be way off.

Rogersbase is the only one I can stand. The rest are all faggots.

Can someone explain what's going on with the movie, ova and series? The film seems to be set before dressrosa because of doffy, but Heart of Gold has the new bounty posters.

Literally all powerlevel circlejerk shit.

The movie is set after dressrosa. And why does it matter faggot? Movies are not canon

>there are people that think one-piece will ever end gracefully like naruto or bleach
>there are people that think it wont just drag on endlessly for arc after arc until its popularity completely vanishes and it gets cancelled with no conclusion

>gracefully
>naruto
>bleach

10/10

For Hawkins

Bleach hasn't even ended yet and naruto didn't end gracefully.

i am right though, you cant deny that

this series will continue until the very last penny has been squeezed out of it, there is no end in sight

ty friend

I don't like his face,generally i don't like youtubers who show their face.

>don't like his face
I was the same at the beginning but one day I said fuck it and watched one of his live reactions and realized he is entertaining.

>Oda is my wife's son, pay attention to me

>5'11 vs 6'2

>you can't deny a hypothetical future

I believe the final chapter will be the conclusion we're waiting for, then the Anime will take at least 15 episodes to 'animate' it
Then Oda will do a slice of life series starring the strawhats if he's still alive by this point

good shitpost mate, are you australian by chance?

sure am, from Perth mate

>Then Oda will do a slice of life series starring the strawhats
It will be One Piece Super about Luffy and co going to space to be the pirate god.

They're both big guys.

>implying getting caught wasn't part of their plan

Their faces say things are NOT going to plan

also i'm not just shitposting
this series clearly has absolutely no future laid out for it, for multiple YEARS now it's literally just been moving from event to event to event endlessly, no real cohesion or thread to follow, like some frankenstein extended monster-of-the-week show.
its plain as day that the series is intended to go on indefinitely, there is no goal for it to reach anymore, and so there's no tension, i know that in 5 years time a few of the characters will have been swapped out, but it'll remain essentially the same.
whats the point in reading this manga anymore, it's like watching detective conan on episode 800. hell, the anime already has almost 800 episodes itself, so maybe it's more like watching doraemon at almost 2000 episodes.

Kid could suck him off while standing

>wants a rushing shitty manga
go reread DBZ instead

Tbh you're not wrong, the series is no longer moving towards anything. But I don't mind watching an endless shounen, the Strawhats are entertaining enough on their own, I'd almost rather it not end.

>wanting a goal = rushing it
okay?? have fun watching episode 1500 in 8 years time, maybe they'll find ANOTHER new landmass to explore and fight MORE giant humanoid enemies, just like they have been for the last decade and a half.

>the series is no longer moving towards anything
>red poneglyphs
>yonko arc
yeah zero progress in the story

world building is not the same as an actual story.
they can keep introducing characters and locations forever, i guess if thats all you need to entertain you thats fine, but some people actually want a story to GO somewhere, and not just be endless island after island, boss after boss after boss.

>watching
now you have fucked up again
>episode 1500
it will be around 1200 i think

as opposed to reading episode 1500??
are you retarded? just leave while your ahead

>it's literally just been moving from event to event to event endlessly
as opposed to what? that's how stories work

>there is no goal for it to reach anymore
if anything there are more goals than before
>Raftel
>4 red Poneglyphs
>Kaido
>Big Mom
>Reviere
>Void Century
>Teach
>Revolutionaries
and others

It seems like what you're actually complaining about is that the story has slowed down and story arcs run longer than before

>He thinks it's the destination and not the journey

they literally found out how to get to Raftel you idiot. In fact i really wish to have an arc like Skypiea or Long ring island were ther story barely or doesn't progress at all.

imagine you're playing a video game that just keeps going infinitely, and each level is the exact same as the last level except slightly reskinned, or maybe you collect X amount of a different macguffin.
thats one-piece right now, great, they've introduced new objects to discover, and slightly different giant humanoid enemies (gee, it was so different when it was a giant woman instead of a giant bearded man/giant horseman/giant bullman/giant regular man/giant cock)
it is about the journey, but this journey has been looping around a 1 mile track for months, and hasn't gone anywhere from where it started.

>it was so different when it was a giant woman instead of a giant bearded man/giant horseman/giant bullman/giant regular man/giant cock
maybe becasue their personality/obective/powers are different? why did you started to read the manga in the first place? nobody can be this stupid.

>Rogersbase
>Not king of lightning

>I'mnot even shitposting
>proceeds to shitpost
fucking hell