Turn on tv see this

who's side do you take ?

>Hi!
>Hi!
>Good day!
>Lovely day!
>Well, I have things to do, I gotta get going. Come back another time?
>Ok.
>Bye. Be well.
>Thank you, sir, you as well.

Crisis averted.

bastard !

I open up a Tim Horton's

Day of the Rake.

He reads our souls

just dont make us use bagged milk please

then what would bacon be called?

>If you kill us, we win.
Checkmate, cannucks

its time to develop a new strategy ill be informing CSIS

really tho what's stopping us from going rogue? We could get nukes and aim them at all major US cities and demand ransom money

USA, they are less cucked

Peameal bacon like us

>turn on TV
>see this
what do?

DO IT BITCH WE ARENT SCARED.

Whichever side is losing, to prolong the war as long as possible and sow as much chaos and instability as possible. The elites of both countries, and of the West generally, are of the same class, with the same views and interests. They are the Enemy, and need to be overthrown via any means necessary. Right now, they are still firmly securely placed, and positioned to spread their web over the entire world. A world wide plutocrat Third World dystopia is coming our way.

USA

Canada is like that guy you knew in highschool who was kinda badass, but now he blows dudes for money.

I imagine we already developed them as far back as the 60s all cities in the us can be glassed within 5 min .

My own, to prevent them from blasting off into low orbit and detonating like fireworks

woke as fuck little we can do now bro the average person would defend their masters till their last breath . its just the way it is

here you go, just glassed some faggots for you

Fuckin' day of the rake can't come fast enough.

Take Detroit we insist.

Thank you. I was getting sick of waiting for that fault line to do it for us.

Stop bullying us, assholes. Just because your nation is stronger doesn't give you the right to pick on the small guy.