What would Sup Forums do for a Klondike bar?

Well?

Fingerbang Meryl Streep.

put it in the freezer before it melts.

"For" not "with" you autistic faggot, kys.

Get it comped

I would get in my car and drive to the store if I wanted one badly enough. They're not so good that I want to do that, though.

Prolly suck my own dick

I would walk into the room with the OP of a slide thread tied to a chair and I would slowly thread my penis through his eye socket and out the other eye socket and then I would pull my penis as hard as I could and rip all the bones of the front of his skull and face off so his brain was halfway sticking out flailing and screaming

Take a midday nap, Japan. You worky too hard.

Succ a Dicc!

The real question is what are you doing here with a 15 year old girl?

Why don't you have a seat over there.

The pay amount on the price tag plus sales tax.

I guess I'd buy one, if I wanted some ice cream that badly.

No thanks i am not into
>leaf
treats.

Very alt right. Only the most discerning of individuals likes Klondike. From the beautifully wrapped square aesthetic, to a white mascot, Klondike is the very embodiment of fascist ideals. Efficient packaging, straight edges with numerous right angles, easy to eat without getting dirty, and flavors that all include white on the inside. Frank Lloyd Wright would be rolling in his grave at the very sight of them.

Perfect.

I'd go to a gay sauna and have hot oral and anal sex with a whole bunch of older men, bareback, for a Klondike bar.

I would invade Poland for a Klondike bar, and not through a boarder crossing station if you know what I mean.

Exterminate all jews

Lol.

The commercials featuring this question were a little too bourgeois for my fascist sensibilities, however. I'm thinking Leni Riefenstahl's Olympia, with the ideal-athletes enjoying Klondikes together after sporting displays.

Lying bitch said she wasn't a day past 13

All those things I've done in the past for less than a Klondike bar.....

I'd do that even if a Klondike bar wasn't involved.

This why I come here, LOL.

If there's anything I genuinely envy ameribubs for, it's their free choice of diabetes. Not even being ironic, you seem to have an endless supply of tasty snacks ;_;

Why did you make me think about Sidewalk Sundays? LOL Asshole. They don't make those anymore.

How do people eat those? There's no stick.