Reminder that within 48 hours Kim will test an atmospheric Nuke

Anyone else looking forward to the mushroom cloud over the Pacific?

Not that i want to see anyone die but i hope it hits a russian ship

huge if big

I don't understand how norks are closer to a nuke than Iran.

Sauce?

I hope it hit your HOUSE

Iran just isn't retarded about it.

What means that kim has a lot of nukes already.

DO IT!!!!!!!

Norks have nukes, just weak delivery systems. Not up to speed on Iran desu though.

That's not a very good "kill yourself" because i wouldn't feel any pain or suffer at all.
If it did hit my house say goodbye to The walking dead because they shoot the show near where i live.

gargantuan if genuine

A killing bolt will shine in the night but not kill

Tfw really want it to start once and for all

It's because Iran has been complying with the deal and all its going to get them in the end is invaded

The storm Trump is referring to is the US shooting down NKs attempted test with the US's own developed anti-nuclear technology which is much more efficient and cheaper to deploy especially with recent cheap reusable rockets by Space X. Think stardom initiative, it's easier to hit an ICBM from above than laterally.

Trump and Co are attempting to start a parallel to the cold war by starting a new space race between countries. MAD policy will be obsolete.

Probably the South Pacific? Where everyone else tested? I mean he HAS to test at least one missile with a nuke to be sure it works, and Workers' Party Foundation Day would be the perfect time.

.... big if true

>nation going to do same shit a dozen previous nations did en-masse
>truly a happening

It's only the begining

Live North Korea TV

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

Elephantine if unfeigned

as someone trained in C4 and D5 Trident II missiles, I want to see one in action. I never got to launch when one I was active.

shut up.

I am I wish Kim Jong good luck in his attempt to show America that he has the ability to stop them invading and installing a central bank
Long live the glorious leader!

proofs?

When will this meme end? Please be soon.

>high altitude nuclear test
>In military terminology, a nuclear warhead detonated tens to hundreds of kilometers above the Earth's surface is known as a high-altitude electromagnetic pulse (HEMP) device. Effects of a HEMP device depend on factors including the altitude of the detonation, energy yield, gamma ray output, interactions with the Earth's magnetic field and electromagnetic shielding of targets.

how did you not kill yourself?

The storm he's talking about is a new project veritas video dropping tommorow

Being born in time to watch our own world destroyed.
Such a rarity in the universe.
We are truly blessed.

It's game on if he does.

THEY WILL MAKE THEIR MOVE WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS OFF
THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

When you stop swallowing blue pills

Firing a nuke into the Pacific Ocean near the US West Coast isn't happening tier? Nah that's BS mate. Besides that, how'd you know that this wouldn't be a happening? Have you lived under a rock the last 15 years?

>p
A rod and a ring

fuckin kimmy is a kid playin with his dad's toys. he's gonna fuck up hawaii and he's not even trying.

Hawaii isn't targeted, you fag. They're going to shot the missile into the ocean.

Go on, Kim. Do it. I double dare you, you big fat faggot. Do it so I can watch Americans post angry tweets again and do absolutely fucking nothing.

Get fucked. I hope you're trolling, otherwise you have to be either 13 or one of those lonely 30yr olds who just found YouTube and Infowars.

>BUT MUH CENTRAL BANKS

You have no idea.

okay you fag i didn't say they were i was simply pointed out how inept his whole operation is, you fag

>Australian poster
>wondering if he's trolling

C'mon son.

Hawaii is literally in the ocean faggot.

Yeah, that.

:(

Cant' wait for your stupid rationalizations if the nuke test succeeds.

"MUH 4234D BACKGAMMON"

The Norks are going to take care that Hawaii isn't going to be hit, cocksucker.

Sorry but can i ask for some proofs?

Still doesn't realise nukes aren't real

I bet he's hoarding the Szechuan McNugget sauce.

There's no dust in the atmosphere to create a mushroom cloud stupid

>what happened in lybia?
>what happ nenes in Iraq?
> what happened in Afghanistan?

>Iran
iran already has a nuke from kazakhstan but won't openly admit it they want to surprise israel with it if they fuck with them. all this compliance shit is a show. it's so obvious

If there hasn't happened something until October 12th, I'm going to take on the tinfoil like you and consider that it has been all just earth quakes and fake news.

Wow he's getting to boogie levels of fat.

likely chinese help

Damn that guy looks jolly as fuck. It's like more and more with each passing photo I see.

He's aspiring to become the North Korean Fatman.