Are we in the biggest culture shift of the last 80 years?

>NFL
Dying
>Hollywood
Dying
>Mainstream Media
Dying
>Social Media
Dying

Normies' bread and circus are rapidly collapsing. What are the masses going to do after work now? Will they actually have to think about things or read a book?

I can't imagine it

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/03/hollywood-movie-studio-profits-analyst-concern-2017-1202043700/
youtu.be/UHr_8t3a9bI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're just splintering into our own like-minded communities on the Internet. Probably will be some profound consequences to this phenomenon

The left just didn't know when to quit. Their propaganda backfired and they wound up redpilling everyone. The NFL's kneegro fiasco has turned into Joe Sixpack's Gamergate, and the left is still doubling down.

All the normies are od'ing from heroin

>Social media dying
No, when you hear Facebook is dying it just means normies are moving to a new platform. And Hollywood is just being replaced by 100x as degenerate Netflix.

I think so, it's becoming increasingly apparent this year.

Your premises are false, and your conclusions moreso.

Although the NFL is suffering a decline, it will outlive everybody in this thread.

The mainstream media is performing better financially due to their reporting on Trump.

Social media is going gangbusters.

Bread and circuses was a meme when some Britfag made it up, and the Roman Empire collapsed from climate change.

It's unironically a good thing. Separate but equal.

>the Roman Empire collapsed from climate change
This is retard-tier propaganda. Historians are arguing to this day why the Roman Empire collapsed, good thing a leftie shill has got it all covered, y'all!

Yes, I feel it as well. It's definitely happening. I worry that things will go too far the other way, but I guess that's the nature of the pendulum. I'll be fine, but people I know may not.

Social media dying? Yeah ok so everyone is glued to their phone all day doing... what exactly? People live on social media more than ever.

At least facebook is dying. Their activity is down, many people I know have stopped posting or deleted their accounts, and Zucc sold off like $13 billion in stocks as well.

Facebook is the worst one, so I don't think it matters if normies are posting some pics on instagram or whatever.

>NFL is suffering a decline but will outlive everybody

I don't think so. They were down 10% before the knee controversey, I can't imagine how far down they are now.

>MSM is performing better now

Colbert is, but many other outlets are not. Salon can barely keep their doors open.

praise KEK!!

counterculture is shifting(alt) right-leftism, cultural marxism, etc has become too mainstream. Once the last of the boomers die out the system will basically be entirely under the control of leftist social justice progressive marxism

Right wing thought of all different spectrums is becoming the rejection, and honestly it's for the better because it encourages intellectual diversity over the leftist obsession with collectivism and catering to the weak

I work in a restaurant/bar and probably 75% of people are on their phone nearly the entire time they're there.

Nearly all of that 75% have Facebook open unless they're younger in which case they have Instagram or Snapchat open. Much less people on twitter.

I wonder if people are waking up to the risks of having your name plastered all over the stupid shit you say on SM. There have been a lot high level firings since Trump came in to office due to anything that hits the web lives there forever.

Cracks me up how much of a mind twist the LV shooter was. They say he had NO online presense but what they mean is he didnt use social media and its got the completely confused.

Hollywood is rapidly losing money and the only thing profiting are sequels.

I predict many hollywood studios will be closed in the next 20 years or less.

deadline.com/2017/03/hollywood-movie-studio-profits-analyst-concern-2017-1202043700/

None of those things are really dying. It's just a certain subgroup of retarded trumpoid apes that are avoiding them.

Yeah I don't engage in political discourse on Facebook. There is way too much shit that can happen.

The few times I did, I lost like 40 facebook friends and never spoke with an old friend again after she completely fucking chimped out because I support Trump and got attacked at a rally by antifa

Where are you?

all of them are taking a major financial hit.

I think social media and Hollywood aren't going anywhere but I agree with the rest concerning the Roman phrase. Probably revolt, that's the only thing that would motivate brainless consumers.

SOMA aka weed

They'll be fine.

Yeah. Its best that your liberal friends out them selves so that you can break contact with them not the otherway around.

No, just potentially a huge world power shift...which is more important

Texas

Not at their present course. When any company ignores the first rule of business, they will tank. If they were to reserves course now, they could salvage whats left and recover after a long period of time but they are not doing that.

What world power shift are you referring to?

That's because Sup Forums controls the narrative. We shadow government now.

Certainly in the biggest echo chamber of the last 80 years.

America will rise as a better place after the opiate junkie purges. Except in those faggot states where cops carry narcan to revive junkies. Fuck those states.

The MSM has been in a dramatic decline for years, no one cares about cable news. Netflix is killing Hollywood so hard, kikes are screaming about misogyny when their shitty all-female reboots flop.

I just wanted to have a nice quiet life and work hard, have a family, and enjoy a hobby or two. But no. They fucking ruined everything, these commie fucks.

i cant relate to anyone anymore. i think ive od'ed on red-pills.

more like you are becoming neets and crashing your economy

>Implying kikes don't own and influence Netflix

We need to reclaim our economy, it's run entirely by kikes who despise us.

>implying Netflix isn't controlled by jews

Rome collapsed because of women and poor worthless immigrants right when the Jews were just finding their stride

quality of life is making a comeback.

Simple.
Jews will control the Internet. Then we're truly fucked.
These noseNiggers think far ahead of us.

>not BRLUMPFT.jpg
fix your filenames, user

I can't really say that's good. I mean, being with like-minded people is nice, yeah, but over time the ideas in that community become seemingly unacceptable.
I mean, there's nothing really wrong with liberalism, nor with nationalism - but somehow, the two sides can't see at the same level.
If people become even more segregated, it would lead to alienation, and quite possibly, violence in the future.

unacceptable for people outside these communities*

Best Faction yet.

>violence in the future
What do you call those anti-white thugs (antifa) who attack people for holding rallies in parks around the United States? Maybe things are different where you are, but for my country, the violence is here!

>climate change
>t bell
Point and laugh at the dumb faggot

>but somehow, the two sides can't see at the same level
They're polar opposites on the democratic spectrum and you're wondering why they can't see eye-to-eye.

add to that
>destruction of family
>degeneracy starting from early age
>curbing personal freedom
>abandoning personal responsibility
>centralised control of media by a few large companies
>government and media suck each others cock
Yep this gon' b gud.

Such a shame. If Hilary Clinton had won they'd be overdosing on Heroine.

Fair enough, but they're just becoming more and more extreme, instead of leaning to the centre and working on solutions.

>At least facebook is dying. Their activity is down, many people I know have stopped posting or deleted their accounts,

^You're just old. Young people love facebook more than ever.

>instead of leaning to the centre and working on solutions
When has that worked? What solutions? Let in half the refugees? Vote for another lame-ass Obama? Let our countries only get half white?

And don't even get me started on the Republicucks in office.

Some Harvard retard is making the rounds saying opiates are the cause of white retreat from the economy and general decline...

instead of the other way around. Weird shit afoot.

bitch looks like Rom from DS9

After the amazing success of Gamergate they decided to do everythingGate. Turning everything into SJW virtue signalling against the average american.

nah, man, I've given up. trump has been a disappointment, time to embrace the BBC

i can relate to that

probably a mini-Civil War

Normies are a dying breed

This is totally Sup Forums's equivalent to Gamer Gate

>culture:
>NFL
>Hollywood
>Mainstream Media
>Social Media

Culture is more than you are imagining.
In fact all the things you mentioned are barely even Culture.
And for the most part have either been cooped to help destroy culture or out right invented to do the same.

What you are seeing is people who have avoided your list and simply lived have not had their culture destroyed. The 'simply lived" part is important. The definition of life requires reproduction.

Any culture has to benefit the reproduction of the people who practice that culture. If not that culture will die. The people who follow your list are dying and those who don't arn't.
Just look at your list. All but one "Social Media" are pass times of boomers.
Boomers who eat their own young.

>What are the masses going to do after work now?
The masses who matter already do something different. They come home to their family and raise their children.

Well said old chap

The left are the Jews
and they killed 60 million people in ritual sacrifice. Then continued with lesser crimes against Christendom for 70+ years.

They know giving up means execution. They cannot quit.

>kuk

no-one has absolute control over countries populace - that is somehow unnerving

fuck it - to me it sees unnerving that political powers declare their need to have absolute control on the people who elect them

If you havent seen this video, you should take the time to watch it. It fits a lot of everything going on right now
youtu.be/UHr_8t3a9bI

instead of leaning to the centre and working on solutions.
>When has that worked? What solutions? Let in half the refugees? Vote for another lame-ass Obama? Let our countries only get half white?
this guy gets it - compromising and "solutions" is a bad thing when one side is completely fucked up,
it can even be bad when you two sides who have equally valid jet completely different ideas to organize some thing - you usually end up with an un-working "franken-solution" that incorporates some ideas from both while for it to actually work it needs to be one OR the other

the only way to stop a boat from capsizing is equal weight on the other side.

This is what democracy looks like

test

fuck off shill

ickle XD

Are we reliving the 60s and 70s?

>Historians are arguing to this day why the Roman Empire collapsed

Not really. It was mostly settled in the 1950s-1970s. Civil wars are seen as the most important cause followed by others.

>to me it sees unnerving that political powers declare their need to have absolute control on the people who elect them

Thinking exactly like our founders there Estonia.

No.

Yeah everyone supports a white ethnostate and wants to gas jews, it's not your weird internet bubble trolling you

Lazy shill post of the year!

t. Liberal.

just the catalyst

>What are the masses going to do after work now? Will they actually have to think about things or read a book?
Shitposting on Sup Forums.
>Latest statistics for Sup Forums.org website: estimated summary traffic is 107 Million sessions per month. As of August 16, 2017, Alexa rank is 204.

>Social Media
>Dying
Cool story bro

Haha. Good stuff.

Roman empire collapsed due to mass migration imbecile. Germanic 'refugees' fleeing from the Huns that subsequently took over Italy (Lombards), France (Franks), Spain (Visigoths), North Africa (Vandals), ushering a dark age that ended in the 8th century with the rise of Charlemagne

What is going on in this thread here, my fellow humans?

>are we the biggest culture shift?
I like to think we are.
NFL? Don't watch it.
Hollywood? Don't watch it.
Mainstream Media? Don't read/watch
Social Media? Don't have it.
I recommend people all the time to stop watching Hollywood. I tell people openly that Facebook is cancer as well all forms of mainstream media. Things have got to come to a head sooner or later.

CGI means small outfits can put out some pretty spectacular stuff. Streaming TV is going to rape the shit out of Hollywood.