Hannity + Trump's tweets from 10/15

Hannity's 7 comment, if he means days would land on October 15.

October 15 last year - Trump tweeted about Hillary needed to be prosecuted, and another about the truth prevailing

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/787320326573228032

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/787267564405653505

Kek's prophetic words are also from a year ago.

Nothing will happen.

Said the nervous shill.

He only said that to appease the rural and suburban retards.

How many times are you going to do this to yourselves?

Mate. You're here forever.

You're going to be disappointed
These people are professional disappointments
Hannity promised he would was going to have himself water boarded for charity and that never happened. Its disappointment after disappointment with these people, until you realize its all garbage and stop giving a fuck.

Hannity is a fucking TOOL

>Let her crimes launder for a year.
>Let her indiction hold her in judiciary hell for a year
>Guilty verdict after another year (right before the mid-terms)
Seems right.

This is about a new Veritas video.

FUGGIN CHECKED

What does Trump's "Calm before the storm" mean? Is it in reference to the 7 comment?

this, digits of truth

>What does Trump's "Calm before the storm" mean?

The Iran deal you stupid faggot.

You will see for yourself soon enough user. The tree will again be tethered.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

And when this turns into another huge Nothing Burger, there will be a shit ton of threads going "Get your ass in here, faggots. Kek has forsaken us! We need your energy now!"

Its about the new Veritas video. He looked directly at the mainmedia and talked about hte calm before the storm

DELETE THAT PICTURE

New Veritas video tommorow. Check em

>not gonna lie, former Trump voter...
idc that you lie saying you voted for trump. Couldn't give less of a fuck about that. But everything you said is absolute faggotry and you need to leave.

Praise kek

So nothing

I hope not, I actually want it to be something.

it's north korea, i don't get how retarded you niggers have to be not to get that

it's been north korea for 9 months

delet dis