Why do "men" on this board pretend that girls don't like big dicks? what's so wrong about liking things that are good?

why do "men" on this board pretend that girls don't like big dicks? what's so wrong about liking things that are good?

>hurr durr, girls like average dicks!

Are you a faggot?

-this thread again

Sage

if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists, then it's okay for women to have a preference for big penises. it's unbelievable how many guys on this board pretend that we prefer average dicks. Why the fuck would we, they're average, they're a dime a dozen. If I was given the choice, I'd choose bigger every time. why choose average when I can choose the best?

Because women don't like having their uterus fucked. what if there is an unfertilized baby in there and it tries to grab his dick?

I've been fucking a chubby girl and even though I'm a solid 7.5 I have trouble fully getting in her pussy at most angles. No wonder they love BBC

The vagina doesn't get longer when a woman is aroused. Neck yourself.

sage

newfag
that's /r9kpol/

real women only like circumcised dick

I had a big dick once, but my female partners kept complaining that it hurt to much so I had it reduced to 10".

we dont use the metric system here

mutilated dick?

I'm having a hard time believing that animation. It's implying all women have 10" vaginas.

My girlfriend has low self-esteem and is damn near flat. She praises my 5 inch dick like the second coming of Christ because I'm about as good of a man as she could get.

Literally just hit within your strikezone. Of course you're not going to hit a 10/10 pussy with a 4 inch peckerwood. However, most women under 8/10 in the looks department don't care.

My dicks bigger than the picture

post it

>caring what women like

even if it did
>vagina expands like a balloon
>pushes intestines and bladder out of the way
>hauls on fallopian tubes to bring ovaries up also
>it doesnt hurt, it feels good, trust me im a doctor
>pleasure shows up as a flashing neon percentage graphic
>for some reason the labia glows like chenobyl
>woman becomes 2d set of curved lines
>sex is good you should do it

Heh. Caring what women think

Severely underrated

underrated post

Not big enough. I constantly see white guys out there who are way more hung.

Yeah, but he used scientific terms that must mean he knows what he's talking about!

Asian waifus are for small dicked neckbeards. They can’t take my 8 incher.

>mfw dick too big for waifus

wow

5.5 pencil dick here, feels bad man

Some may
But not all
7 inch can confirm
I remember one whom I could touch fit fit
But another that I could not touch the bottom.

(you)

Imagine you are deep inside a pregnant girl and every time you slide it in the baby is like "hello" when it sees your cock helmet pushing into it and then the baby starts pulling its tongue out telling the cock end yo go away but the cock thrusts in again and hits the baby in the mouth.. would you tell everyone you just had a mother daughter combo, maybe even mother and son lol a bit gay but an achievement.

>"All pussy is local." - Tip "A'Non" O'Neal, 2017

Ladies and gentlemen.
The imagination of a communist.

9.5 noodle dick here, feels bad man

This is true. Obviously most (I would say) men are average to small size penis which barely satisfy women. But there are only so many big cocks to go around so women make do and tell their boyfriend/husband what they need to hear to make their relationship work.

But you look at dating these days, chicks fucking love big cocks and ask about it on Tinder. The bigger the better.

So you end up with small-dicked faggots telling themselves ITS NOT THE SIZE ITS HOW YOU USE IT or laughably delude themselves into believing that being great at oral makes up for a smaller/average cock.

It is just luck of genetics, I guess. WASP 7.5" uncut here.

Femanon as well....average is better because I don't feel like ive been visited by vlad the impaler the next morning.

That thing is absolutely mouthwatering. Too bad I am straight

Actually me and my girlfriend's prefer uncircumcised. Much different feeling, more stimulating. So it's either BBC or uncircumcised dick.

if youre straight, im donald trump

The big penis should have been black. Also this doesn't account for melanin receptors in human females that react to the partners melanin levels in the penis and are responsible for arousal and determine how strong the orgasm is.

Its an honour to see you here Mr. Trump

cunts are cunts that's why we have based Christianity to keep pussies tight from birth until the virgin marriage too bad you atheist faggots are all stuck with cunts

>both hit g-spot

So what's your point? Assuming this is right they're both hitting her pleasure zone.

Reported.

faggot

>tfw 5.5x5.5

cumin fer yer bich ok
hide em

i wish i could tweet about how gay you are so you would see it but im not donald trump

I'm also not the same ausfag.

>someone actually went out of the way to make that animation

Jesus fucking christ why are cucks so pathetic

anyway this isn't even true. there's no scientific fucking research indicating that a womans vagina magically moves 7 inches deeper inside of her when she's aroused. are you insane? that just fucking sounds ridiculous

Damn baby, that's getting me hot just looking at it.

My ex had about a four-inch dick that didn't get hard and came in 4 seconds.

I suspect that's the case with most of the men here...

(I was in it for the $$$ by the way)

Sucks that you have the face of an aborted fetus tho. Sorry bro

This is not true. Long penis doesn't = more pleasurable to the vast majority of girls....don't believe me? then ask the guy with a 10 inch dick what girls tell him in the middle of sex....hint: its not "harder faster deeper". I know your claiming to be a doctor but I cant figure out why youre being so silly

Horribly underappreciated

so true but also so sad

when will these memes end

This femanon says it wasn't even sex unless I can't walk the next day.

>this is what the left wants

>throwing the whole fishing pole in the water

tell the fucking truth are you a male or female commie? did you seriously just write that fucking shit?

>t.larping dicklet.

mandingo says it hurts and he cant keep it up feelsbadman he cant pleasure his wife

the back of the vagina or fornix or whatever feels a lot better than the g-spot both for me and my girlfriend. I can literally feel my penis rubbing against the back of her vagina and it feels amazing. she's only like 6.5 or so deep, so you don't need a massive dong to make this happen.

If sex is so good why do millions have HIV, AIDS, and HPV from it?

The guy who made this faps to small penis humiliation

There is nothing wrong with fantasy, fascist cunts trying to impose their dictatorship!

I'm male by assigned gender.

are you a volcel?

it's all about the goldilock's zone dipstick. the perfect length and width to pleasure the average female. people peg it at 7 x 5.5. being about that myself at 6.8 x 5.6 I can attest to women preferring my length to my girth despite my girth being more impressive than my length.

Sage
> 1 post by this ID
>Are you really so ill-defined and shallow that the length of your dick is what defines you as a man?

G'day m'lay. Pleasure to entertain a seductress as you are.

Fuck off semen demon
Inb4 small dick
t.8 inch and could make you shake like a worthless bitch

All a bitch needs is 3 inches, anything more is just for show.

the only people who care about dick size are men

but user, you take dick in the anus
because youre a faggot

Right....and some femanons need the ability to walk 7 days a week because they have lives.

>sexist language
Women deserve respect equal to men. Even moreso as they must bear children at the expense of their lives.

Not in bed and thats how most of them like it fuck off kuck

Don't let the baby grab your penis!

enjoy your smelly anteater dickcheese, femlarper

Then you know everything I'm saying is true. A big cock is a thing of joy to treasure for ever.

It's a matter of taste. I know girls who don't like dicks that are too big cause it hurts. Maybe BBC is only something roasties like cause anything else doesn't satisfy their cavernous vaginas.

I have a foot and a halflong penis and it's awesome and I'm better than you. G'day pol

I have a Baby dick

More so than a soul mate. Get the fuck out of here. Most big dicks come with a price tag that your ass can't cash.

Littledicked Canadian detected. Are you at least circumcised, brah?

BADA BING

A woman moaning is the best sound to the ear of a man.
And he needs to be strong and stump her cunt for it to happen.
I'm supposed to hit this tinder slut and she says she only likes 15 minute fucks.
Jeez theres no way in hell I can make her walk like she has a broom in the ass in 15 minutes.
Some women are worthless

There is no substitute for size.

this is the future for ALL hu'white bois

spbp
Abandon immediately

Actually, this one time, I went to work at 6 a.m. after two hours of sleep after some hot, painful anal and took my first break and went to the toilet and shat out a bunch of jizz and blood and then masturbated because it made me so fucking hot

A feminist can choose whether to fuck all night and go to work OR stay at home

How fucking pathetic are you? Posting this disgusting shit. Get a raincoat and take a walk. Freak.

The only thing that needs abandoning is White dick.

>all these pissed off (You)s
penis size has always mattered

We'd get along perfectly

We are the same

Uhf. Take responsibility for my boner.

You'll take what you're bloody well given and YOU WILL LIKE IT ya filthy fucken slag.

ITT people talk about normal dicks and mandingo dicks and completely ignore the above average to large dicks that are better than both. best length for a penis is between 6.5-7.5. can't say much about girth because at 5.6 I've fit in all the girl's I've been with pretty easily including my virgin waifu gf, though they got sore quickly and it literally hurt if they clenched their vagina muscles.