Yohane a cute.

Nico nico knee

Cutest chuuni without effort.

What's wrong with her face?

IT'S JOKE

Shit girl, shit OP.

She's ugly.

z-zura

Will Yoshiko's episode next week explain her nose?

Hanamura probably doesn't even realize how sexy she is.

I want You to want my cock.

this is where she came from

Ruby a cute

What is going on in this image, is that Ruby is afraid not of the dog, but of her subconscious desire to have sex with the dog. This is suggested by two things: her pose, and the text over the image.
Ruby's pose here is strange. When faced with a scary animal and backed against the wall, the instinctual thing to do would be for her to stand up, possibly on her tiptoes, and press her back against the wall so as to keep most of her body away from the dog. In order to end up in that position, she would have to physically crouch down, thus bringing her closer to the dog. One could say that she is crouching in fear. However, if she were crouching in fear, she would be also doing something with her upper body that suggests it, such as covering her head with her arms and closing her eyes. So, why is she doing this? Because she is subconsciously presenting her ass to the dog, as she would if she was going to have sex with it.
The text superimposed over the image supports this theory as well. The large text translates to "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I won't do bad things any more, so God, please help me!" The text in the column on the side reiterates this theme in the first and second paragraphs; she also promises to listen to Dia. In the last paragraph, she mentions that she made the dog angry. However, judging from the image, the dog is obviously happy. This is because she is projecting her fears of reprisal for her forbidden desire onto the dog. The last paragraph also mentions that she feels guilty for secretly eating Dia's ice cream, an instance of her giving into a physical desire, and in the last sentence, she calls out for Dia to save her. The dog is on a leash, so she should be pleading with the owner to take it away from her; however, instead she is thinking about God's wrath and authoritarian family members. In conclusion, Ruby's subconscious mind is furiously beating down her taboo sexual desire with reminders of the consequences, but her body betrays her lust.

Those trees are tiny as fuck compared to Ruby.

I love Dia

Hanamaru a fat

They love each other!!!

>mom i posted it again

heh

Help, I'm falling for an idol. I only picked this up because this season felt weak.

you probably couldn't have picked a worse show to do that for then

Reading Dazai, is Hanamaru /lit/

Is there already a (You) version of the hat somewhere

Those tits are marvelous.

bretty shitty desu

I need to use those Zura's as pillows.

Why was it shooped green when (You)s show up as red on Yotsuba B which her hat already was?

I never thought they were so big. She's going to surpass Nozomi by third year.

Post Rabu Raibu navels. μ's, A-RISE, Aqwhores, anything goes.

>see yoshiko
>can't ignore the :^)

it's just written all over her face

Yohane is my chuunifu!

So once Dia joins, what are the chances she'll complain about everyone not idoling correctly?

>Hanamaru
>reading Dazai
>reading
It's joke.

Loli Yohane is so cute!

>the two outcasts didn't get together

for what purpose

100%

Maur clearly has some memory of her, considering she remembered she always throws out Spock on RPS.

god dam Hanamaru why did you make me cry a little

I don't understand how Maki is Kanan's idol.

Sandstorm remix when

Is this the new copypasta for sunshine threads

Are her actions justified?

OTP. Maru can fuck off.

I'm probably in the minority but who else wants to see more moms in this show cheering for their aidoru daughters? Does Dia Mama also have a sexy beauty mark?

this is legally consent

>Not using the black wedding dress.

>impregnating two girls at the same time

Is this the Chika(n) moment of this week?

Is this the face of someone who saw battles and ambushes in vietnam?

>Only one more episode until we find out what happened with these 3
Can't wait to see how cute they looked as first year idols.

Me on the left.

War. Death. Losing the things you love. It's just another day to me.

>666x666

Having daily 'mana transfer' rituals with Yohane!

Does that stupid bun on the side bother anyone else?

Ruby doesn't, and I don't think beauty marks are hereditary regardless.

She's probably not against it really. It's like how Dia is still very much an idolfag. Just got to win her over by showing that being an idol is possible.

>fail at the idol thing
>become depressed forever
Is that really it? I mean Kanan has a job and can dive and stuff. It's not like idols are everything.

That's someone else.

ODANGO BAZOOKA

Are you serious? Idols are everything.

I want to squeeze it!

But hags can't be idols.

Are rich girls always this gay?

All aboard the candy van, minna-sans!

I get the feeling that half of what Maru does is to piss people off.

You're not in the minority at all. We all want to see mama raibus.

Will there be idol synchronize swimming?

Question. If I have a beauty mark just like Dia's (a little smaller) but on the opposite side and I'm an Asian guy.. What the hell does that mean? desu wa?

>Maru
It does kind of seem that way. I know she is like Nozomi with the scouting from the sides, but why? Because they couldn't be idols before? Why leave then and come back and try again? Her motivation confuses me.

she probably wants her friends to stop being little bitches and do what they really want to do

I thought her proposal of a full house at first was just her being more effective at crushing the club attempt, but after she saw how they actually tried to get everyone and managed to get a full house, she began to hope again.

what i think happened was between Dia and Kanan. Mari just got caught in whatever beef they had

She was forced to stopped and so she's the one who's most willing to go back

How come the LL! fanbase is so big yet nobody wants to translate the manga?

She's the reason they are bitches now anyways.

Being an idol was probably her dream. It's depressing when you fail. I doubt she has much more attachment to her families business other than obligation.

Is You still in the platform diving club or not? She hasn't been shown going to club once in 4 episodes. Umi was doing archery every single day in LL.

It sucks that You hasn't ever appeared without Chika in the scene. She's completely dependent. The same goes for Riko. Too bad Riko and You can't chat among themselves like Umi and Kotori often did.

Why don't Chika and You know then? Just how far did they get? Did they have a live? Why not invite your friends?

maybe she wants them to try again because of what she did

Fuck that bitch

Who knows? They all just hate idols for some reason. Just have to wait for their episodes. Still have to go through chuuni girl's first though.

Probably not Ruby doesn't even know and they live together

Who YohaRubyMaru here?

>tfw waifued Kaman ever since aqours was first announced
>tfw thought Kaman was supposed to be nozomi 2.0
>tfw she's nothing but a mega bitch and worst idol

I-is it to late to s-switch

Meant Kanan. Even my phone hates her

Thank goodness for Hanamru titties in this sea of average boring breasted girls.

Was Aqours the name of the group the third years were planning to use? Kanan might have been brooding at the beach and scribbled the name in the sand while thinking about sukuuru aidoru. That's how it got there.

We're still in the trial period, user. You can chose not to join the fan club if you don't want to.

Eli without the slav body.

Is hetfag angry?

Help
I think I'm in love

What about them?

Okay Zuramaru, just don't forget your other wife Yoshiko who you made a promise to marry back in Kindergarten.

They're either lazy as fuck or EOP. Same shit happens with iM@S, huge fanbase but barely anything gets translated.