It really changes your perspective on things

It really changes your perspective on things....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p2-BHwRgMZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only thing this tells me is that Trump should hire the Israelis to make the wall.

Did someone fly in all the way from the West just to paint this? There's no way any of the mudslimes have any idea what Rick and Morty is.

Agreed.

Lush sux is one of /our guys/ from Melbourne.

>Illegal Border Wall
Like, what? That doesn't even make sense. Protecting your borders is illegal?

lefty logics....
he thinks he can decide what is legal in another country

It is when your border is in someone else's country.

>Democrats suddenly give a single shit about illegal action relating to a border
And it's not even actually illegal. They've grown up to think "illegal" means "going against them"

Lushsux went on vacation. He likes to be edgy and this is a great example of that, but make no mistake he's /ourguy/

Now, they may be Jews, but if it oppresses Mudslimes, then I won't complain too much. A double KO is the best outcome, but if I had to choose? I'd be much more content with dead muzzies. So, kudos to the wall.

HA! Gotta hand it to Rick, he dunnit again!

> Someone else's country.

Answer the questions in the attached pic then...

Hold my avocado

Stupid fat burger you clearly know nothing of Kurkuunkaal and want others to be blind.

fpbp

Whatcha doing Rabbi?

That's not even a real peace sign at the bottom. That's a Mercedes Benz logo.

well yeah it's good advertising

He already did

>Show for intellectuals
>Muslims watch it.

rick and morty is the voice of the trump resistance pol is on the wrong side of history

Is this show actually for intellectuals

You couldn't answer these questions about your own country.

I'm mudslime Rick!

why is everyone mad that Rick and Morty has successfully sparked humorous and creative aspects of peoples personalities? I wouldnt buy a t-shirt and watch an episode more than once, maybe some of them I'd watch twice if its been a while, but I think the show can be hilarious and its understandable why so many people enjoy it. Its unstructured, unpredictable, loose, and unlimited in its potential because its literally about 2 dudes' adventures through an infinite multiverse, allowing the writers access to make an episode about literally anything that they can incorporate a guy who knows everything and a kid who knows nothing into. The people who identify with it and somehow boost their esteem in doing so (You have to have a high iq to enjoy rick and morty...) are embarrassing because they clearly have identity/self esteem issues, it shouldn't have any bearing on whether you enjoy the show or not. Its not like that person displaying their embarrassing self unveiled some aspect of the show and now you see it differently.

Your fanbase is made up of 13 year old kids and 40 year old manchildren. Cartoons make you look fucking stupid. This is why you failed in life, you find shit made for kids funny.
youtu.be/p2-BHwRgMZ0

>cartoon is really deep.

Faggot

Your overlords are fucking kangaroos and emus, so fuck off.

Nice LARP flag, faggot. Now KYS.

can we get these people to commit suicide somehow?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

This tell me angry people are painting their side of the wall and not the ally walls of the nearest town.

So working as intended.

>implying reddit is less cringy than Sup Forums

No you leafcuck trash. They will add back doors and sneak in terrorists and drugs

rick and morty needs to die a horrible death. this show has just gone too far

For second thought that dude was just doing the robot. Then I realized hes just a tard.

The wall isn't illegal, dummy. It's made to stop illegals.

Is that in Israel?

Get Rick to finally do it on the show

Holy shit I remember Lush sux from my graffiti days
He's based as fuck, but this is just fucking gay

HAHA but there *burp* there's infinite univeses Morty.

When the self help hits hard