/po/ BTFO by based faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btgw8eODnWQ
nypost.com/2017/10/06/hiv-positive-man-allegedly-tampered-with-condoms-to-infect-partners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HIV is god's punishment on faggots, and interfering with God's punishment isn't right.

youtube.com/watch?v=btgw8eODnWQ

>Secretly committing biological warfare is ok
>Openly committing biowar is uncool, bro

By that logic, if I secretly own an SBR in Anaheim I'm just treating it like every other right. It's only when I show people that it's uncouth.

THESE ARE BIOTERRORISTS AND SHOULD BE LITERALLY GASSED WITH LITERAL ZYKLON B.

((((((Wiener)))))

POZZ THAT NEGGER

I'm sorry Scott, but enlighten me of other STD's that are a certain death sentence within 10 years? Stupid fucking kikes.

>wiener

>San Francisco
Let me give out a quick FYI about California: WE ALL have to pay for the most idiotic decisions that this abortion of a city makes. LA and SD didn't coin "misgendering laws": San Fancisco did. LA and SD didn't think up going easy on pedos for prison sentences: San Francisco did. LA and SD didn't think up revoking laws against spreading HIV: San Francisco did. So before you think "Why does California almost always do shit like this?", the answer is loud and clear, screaming right at you.
>SAN
>FUCKING
>FRANCISCO

Was it just a misdemeanor to intentionally spread other STDs?

I can honestly see this correlate to more temperance among the faget community.
The bugchaser thing is not only real but decriminalized.

LA and SD are shit holes too though, some parts of SD are based but LA is fucking Gomorrah...

Lol I hope they just infect and kill each other off. And no tax gibs for your rotten sick dicks either faggots, die on your own dime.

I dont care if faggots give each other GRIDS and die

Is this bill true or am I being rused ?

It's true. If you have hiv you can infect anyone you want without telling them and it's all good.

Blame that in part of it being San Francisco's puppet, hand up its ass, right up to the elbow. Bad ideas spread like a malignant cancer, man.

Jesus Christ on a bike how dumb is this kike

fuck that guy is a retard

The fag is lying. If HIV only got the same treatment as other diseases, that would be a huge improvement for normies who aren't buttfucking each other or sharing needles. HIV gets massive funding, way over almost anything else. He just wants to be able to donate his infected blood, and make straight people fear that they'll get it.

Bump

70% of the world's hiv is in africa among heterosexuals who never had gay relations. kys you fucking deluded subhuman christcuck

>being this much of a homophile
Yeah baby, keep stroking yourself to anime with "feminine penises"

>it's legal for this guy to donate his HIV infested blood

>bill that treats HIV the same as all other infections
>despite HIV being incurable

>ignorance is alive/well
>much unlike 99% of those diagnosed with HIV are going to be by this time next year

>implying he is not poz

NIGGER YOU USE AN AMPRISAND, NOT A SLASH!

So you can use it as a weapon? Syringe attacks are going to increase.

Let sodomites die of AIDS. Just cut the funding for AIDS medication and watch those abominations suffer and die on a massive scale. Sodomites are not human

Except when one of those "faggots" gets some teeth knocked out by slipping on some wet flooring onto a rail, then accidentally spits in your eyes while screaming about it. Then you get to be a "faggot".

Thats skirting the issue that California is shit though, and how other cities might not do what SF does, meanwhile making money off unrelated but equally degenerate shit as SF.

Fuck your state nigger. California should just secede so the United States can invade it and wipe you communists out. Turn it into West Nevada or South Oregon, or split it up into 3 states like it should be so you faggots stop tilting elections with your gorillion electoral votes.

California is so fucking garbage.
S o
F u c k i n g
G a r b a g e

I wish I could vote in my state for deny california the ability to leech off our energy resources. Lets see you cocksuckers swim when all you got is rolling blackouts, riots, starvation and death - see how much you want to act like a normal american state then. You'll be begging for us to turn your lights back on.

>then accidentally spits in your eyes
>accidentally spits in your eyes

Things that never, ever happen.

Why the fuck is there always kids near these degenerate parades? Fuck those parents.

>/po/ BTFO by based faggot

They're just autists that like folding origami you fucking asshole. KYS

Dear god.
This is the direction unhinged liberalism takes.

I love that idiots kille each other and even then i can say without missing a beat that this is one of the stupidest ideas i have ever heard.
It make murder legal for hiv infected cunts that want to pay someone back.

>It's ok for the government to force people to get injections, you'll spread disease! Stupid Science hating DRUMPFKINS!
>FUCKING TRUMP, it's NOT OK for the government to make purposefully spreading disease a crime!

You get the idea. Let's put quotes around "accidentally". You can become HIV+ by infected blood making it into soft tissue or an open cut (even through a bandage). Just stay far, far away from infected areas, and don't touch ANYTHING in a public restroom with your hands.

>Current year
>Gayz still spreading HIV

when i saw his face i just didnt put in energy to read the pile of garbage he wrote

I bet newfags don't even know about bugchasing an extremely popular fetish among sodomites

>lead a lifestyle that heightens the risk of contracting incurable virus by several orders of magnitude
>complain about acceptance

>he doesn't know you can live basically a normal life until you're over 70 with HIV

People who knowingly spread any infections should be jailed, too.

>deadly untreatable disease that is incredibly easy to transfer
>same as all other serious infectious diseases

Poz that neghole with that toxic seed!!!

Only if you pump yourself full of expensive drugs, which democrats just so happen to be offering for free if you vote for them.

Oops, I forgot to mention you need the drugs for the rest of your life, so remember to keep voting blue or die.

>/po/

This is /Politically Incorrect/, not /Papercraft & Origami/

I have to say that there is no PRINCIPLED distinction between herpes and aids...both are lifelong diseases.

inb4 you typed all this shit out yourself

This is a great tweet

Basically he’s brought all the liberals along with him and made it a political stance issue when the majority of democrats are also pretty shocked at this. He’s just told everyone only Trump supporters would be against this.

They have no tact at all.

That guy thinks you should be able to intentionally give other people a serious disease, intentionally give it to them. California is the absolute State of degeneracy.

there's a huge distinction - your immune system can deal with herpes but HIV actively attacks the immune system. while both are untreatable, herpes is nuisance but HIV is death sentence.

It is incurable. It isn't just another virus. What a dumb jew faggot. Or just evil.

HIV is not a death sentence with modern medicine. So I suppose that the PRINCIPLED distiontion is that HIV requires medicine to not shorten one's life...as
points out, it's a "vote blue (for AIDS meds) or die" thing.

If I had MRSA in my hand and fisted somebody with it that should be criminal too.

>had MRSA
>had
Rock yourself

It's sort of treatable but still takes about 10 years off your life. Autoimmune diseases are soul destroying.

*for the idiots, MRSA cannot (well, not easily) be removed from the skin.

this faggot has aids and just wants to spread it legally

>HIV is not a death sentence with modern medicine

and these are extremely expensive

This also applies to pozzed faggots donating blood without telling anyone they're pozzed faggots, which can potentially affect anyone.

this guy oozes jew

looks like a nazi cartoon

lmao if you think that sentence is grammatically incorrect.
yeah dude its not like staph infections can secrete pus or anything lo

>parents
>not pimps
Do you even pizza?

It needs to get into your bloodstream to infect you. Hiv is harder to spread than you think

I'm with Trump on this one. Knowingly exposing someone to HIV without telling them should be a felony. I don't want fucking HIV.

t. biscum

what did the origami dudes do now?

>chlamydia
treated with antibiotics but is becoming immune.
>hiv
no cure. infected for life and always dependent on drugs to treat. pharmaceutical companies would sure love an increase in hiv infections that's for sure. more life time dependents. there's a reason why it was a felony because it's awful. genital warts / herpes is bad too but not as severe as hiv.

though personally i think any viral or antibiotic immune std should be classified as a felony as there is no reason to NOT tell the person you have a life time infection. curable ones should be misdemeanors.

Mfw aids is natures way of fixing homosexuality

wow
beyond sad
what can you do but pray for this guy?

that and push for a federal code stipulating that undeclared(hidden) and purposeful infection with HIV is attempted murder

feels like a victory for trump. its something 99% of gay people can agree with, not wanting to get pozzed

>kills fags
>kills niggers
>kills druggies
>gives us a reason to despise them all
/ourplague/. Too bad that Cali wants to normalize it and spread it among normal people.

I hereby second this motion.
For exploratory prevoting, I now yeild the floor to VP Mike Pence. On your feet, sinners!

I'm gay myself and HIV already has most sane guys not sleeping around a ton. It's a fairly small minority of a group that's already a minority that sleeps around a ton in spite of HIV being a thing.

A fairly large number of gay guys won't even go that far with anyone unless they see documentation of the person getting tested for STDs recently.

Most gays would probably rather have shit like requiring the death sentence in any case of infecting someone with HIV given the concerns about it.

I mean there's enough paranoia about HIV that 'Truvada' became a thing, a drug cocktail meant to prevent you getting HIV because hardly anyone wants to trust others to be honest about their status regarding STDs since AIDS is a death sentence.

Heterosexual men almost never get HIV.

This whole thing is lunacy

>lmao if you think that sentence is grammatically incorrect.
Few people HAD mrsa...in that "had mrsa" implies "no longer having it."
Rock yourself, idiot.

Amen.

>BTFO
No, I'm pretty sure California's Puerto-Rican tier economy is the only thing BTFO these days. I live in a fucking mansion on an electrician's salary. This guy lives in an apartment surrounded by faggots and passes bills that makes giving people AIDs legal for a living. I'm supposed to feel inferior to him because he's poorer than I am? I didn't even go to college.

HIV is just a social construct to keep the gay man down. If they want to have aids. Let them have it.

Someone murder the people who put forth this bullshit.

Won't be done by me though FBI-pai hahaaha lol XD Only a fool would take anything posted here seriously desu!

These are the same people who think that parents whose unvaccinated kids die from diseases should be charged with murder.

Let that sink in.

>implying vaccines are harmful
Nice hat.

Nigger I was arguing the opposite.

God is punishing the negroid also, they are the ancestors of the nephilim you know . IT's why niggers are black and so savage

Income/COL is the true SOL determinant...I hate SO MUCH how little ameriDumbs are in economics. Worst is how Drumfphanzees pollute their talking points with SO MANY FALLACIES.

Like Cantwell says:
"I am not a NAZI, in that I don't agree with their economic policies."

Blow his faggot brains across the concrete. This is literally what the 2nd is for. He's endangered the citizens.

>implying the opposite
...really?...methinks not. Onlookers will agree.

>when condoms just dont exist in the gayiverse

nypost.com/2017/10/06/hiv-positive-man-allegedly-tampered-with-condoms-to-infect-partners/

did you two faggots know that AIDS spreads in afrikuh because womynz put sand in their vaginas to dry them up so sex is rougher, effectively tearing into the skin of the bagina and benis and causing bleeding.

I'm pretty sure if you have an infectious disease you're not supposed to be trying to spread it. The CDC kind of makes it their business to stop shit like that.

Where are they in all this?

>tfw I know people who openly state they support this and think intentionally infecting others with HIV should not be a felony but just a misdemeanor

I disagreed with Sup Forums on this one for a long time, but by now I actually do start believing that the Western world needs a war on its own soil

"b-b-but homos are just like us, they just want a monogamous lifestyle with a white picket fence!"

You are wrong, other guy is right.

nuke california, HIV is a death sentence, to put that into blood donations is to literally kill people. to make it not a felony to intentionally infect others is a death sentence,

it is obvious they want you infected with hiv,

stand up and fight you fucking retards.

>reads wikipedia page
>it's a sodomite, folks

AIDS

Anally Inflicted Death Sentence

>proof without evidence
Say hello to your space ghost for me.