Best places to stay in the US

What are the best cities in the US for a foreigner to stay in? I want to stay there for one month, with a budget of around $10,000. Good shopping locations, sports teams to play/cheer for and qts are always a plus. The smallest amount of niggers possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

saltlakecity.areaconnect.com/statistics.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are the best cities in the US for a foreigner to stay in
whatever fucking shithole you're coming from, nigger

We're full.

I'd say Saint Louis, and that you could stay with me if you wanted, we've got lots of shopping, a big culinary culture (lots of sugary and fried shit as americans are known for i.e. gooey butter cake, imos, and toasted raviolis), We've got one of the best baseball teams out there, the cardinals and we've got a hockey team the blues, lots of cute girls, but alas unfortunately we also have a tremendous amount of niggers.....soooo... yeah

San Fran Cisco, LA, NY, Detroit, DC, Seattle, San Diego, Boston.

Confirmed for never being to SF
Its a dirty shithole full of homeless niggers, poor brown spics, and the every homosexual from all around the country who moved here to be safe. Save your money.

He says smallest amount of niggers possible and you throw out, LA, NY, and FUCKING Detroit. Lol

Culinary culture is always nice. I kinda prefer the Rockies over the Cardinals though. Still, a possible pick. Thanks

I hear Portland has the lowest nigger infestation.

Out of those, Seattle and NY seem to be the most pleasant. LA is a no-go probably

Chicago

Really? Is there anything good to do there besides not being mugged?

Cheyenne, Wyoming is nice this time of year

Not really. It's over run by leftists. It probably smells.

>Cheyenne, Wyoming
I'm gonna go with this too.

Remove detroit and add chiraq and austin

Shhh! Stfu nigger

Im not about to tell a Eurocuck that good places to go and shit on the US.

Wyoming is that state with the 2 escalators and virtually nobody, right?
Huh. Actually sounds kinda nice.

you can see sights in wyoming, montana and south dakota unlike anywhere else in the world. US is probably the #1 most naturally beautiful and varied nation on earth.

if you were coming to america from a foreign country, in my mind it'd be for yellowstone, grand canyon, painted desert, devil's tower, etc.

Cities? Who cares?

>wyoming, montana and south dakota
I would highly advise these states and their landmarks.

See the grand canyon, and our wonderful mountains. Loads of great shit out in the mid-west.

Tuscon or South Phoenix in Arizona

LA is fine, but only if you rent a car and steer clear of the shittier parts. Public transit is convenient but then you get to deal with the locals. There is plenty of cool shit to do and see in the greater LA area. The homeless tend to be concentrated in specific regions, and you're going to get that in most metropolitan areas anyway.

not to mention you can base yourself out of denver and do comfy cold city stuff, then travel to those other destinations.

the grand canyon is honestly something that you cannot understand without seeing in real life

>come to america to go to LA, our most polluted and worst city

can't tell if trolling or only ever lived in LA and thinks this is a good recommendation

Fuck off! We're full! Go make whatever country you're in Great Again!

Are those states part of the ones that enjoy some good ol' barbecue? Because I'd be totally down for that. Also, natural beauty sounds really nice, I was thinking about cities bc I plan to stay a month, but it sounds like a good alternative.

Tahoe is nice. Especially with winter coming.

Tbqh Las Vegas is probably for better or for worse, the most uniquely American city I can think of.

If you're not a degenerate then I'd check out Salt Lake City and tour the surrounding wilderness, Zion National Park is fucking breathtaking.

Don't go to California. Full of fags, niggers and wetbacks.

follow-up, since yall are mentioning national landmarks.

If you stay in/around LA, you have relatively close proximity to joshua tree, yosemite, and further out, the grand canyon. If you're spending a month, you'll have time to hit-up some of those places and spend a day or two at each.

it's got more breweries per capita than any other city in the US besides I think one city in Vermont. So if you like beer it's great. Plus the arts are very well supported in Portland, if you stay during the theater season you can see a play, they usually have at least one Shakespeare play each season playing at Portland Center Stage.

It would be delightful for you to visit and deposit your hard earned shekels in our tourist economy.

I recommend hitting up SoCal. San Diego is lovely and has very nice beaches, way cheaper than LA. They have a neat zoo there as well as SeaWorld.

You should hit up Disneyland if you can and you're already in SoCal.

I'd recommend getting tickets to a sporting event like an NFL game. You'll have the most fun at a home game of an implicitly white team, like the Pats or the Cowboys. Boston is a neat place and a very nice city as well.

Washington DC is cool to see and visit but the monuments and the National Mall are kind of sacred and a holy place to Americans. Please don't go if you're gonna stand around and gawk with a giant camera like a little faggoty chink.

You don't want to go to the places in america that do BBQ, honestly

like I could tell you to come to north carolina, the main BBQ state, and stay at edisto beach one of our nation's most beautiful and swanky beaches. But what would you do then? There's nothing that great around and the cities are not amazing

If I could pick any city i'd visit Manhattan or Chicago. World class food, drink, music, theatre, anything you want. Chicago is an underestimated city because most people think of the violence. When you spend money you aren't around the violence.

how much clapping and tipping do I do for such a burgre?

LA is shit m8. He wants to experience American shit, not get fellated for being European and hearing about how awful drumpf is.

Pittsburgh, Austin or San Antonio, Nashville, Charlottesville.

Wrong- I have only ever lived in the IE my whole life, which has even worse pollution than LA, which deludes me into thinking LA is nice.

I have been to other cities/regions. The midwest is shit. Seattle is nice, but they have a fucken hueg homeless problem. Montreal is nice as well i suppose, but out of all of them i would still pick LA.

yuuuup was gonna say the same thing. SF is a social cesspool.
Unbeatable scenery, though.

But the highest communist infestation

Tahoe

somewhere in the midwest so you can jerk off about how white christians are better than everyone else

As few niggers as possible? Better go to another country instead

>meme flag
>1 post by this id

fucking faggots

Dallas for shopping. You can get a pretty nice hotel in the 125-150 range, budget 10-50 per day on food (depending on if you care about food) and spend the rest on shopping and entertainment.

Most of the places people are talking about on the thread will suck up all your money in hotel fees. $330 per day total is not a lot of budget if you want to come to consume and be entertained, as opposed to just walking around and seeing the (free) landmarks.

Barring that, Vegas during the off-season and spend your time with sport bets instead of going to see a game.

Charlottesville is already full thanks

This is a no brainer: Las Vegas is best place to party and have fun. Women, booze, comped sushi, and much more. Forget the whole shooting event it is the safest place on earth right now

New Orleans is fine if you're not scared of niggers. Just don't carry more than $150 or so on your person at once.

Sounds like Texas.

For those of you bashing LA- OP is looking to bang some QTs.

LA chicks are easy for alpha tourists. If he has a cute foreign voice, he will get a different chick on his dick every night. He isn't going to get any pussy in red states because muh christian family values. He'll just get way too much fried food and acres of corn fields. Nothing wrong with living and starting a family there, but if he wants a good time, LA is not bad for a month.

By no means do you want to live in LA your whole life- between the traffic, pollution and shitty people, it sucks your soul out of you. But for a month it can be fantastic with 10 grand to spend.

I don't want to move in. I want to spend my vacation month and if you're too dumb to read, I've got 10k to insert into your economy.

I've never heard of it. Tell me more about it

Salt Lake sounds nice. I prefer the cold tho.

I hate chink tourists too, so don't worry about that. Other than that, DC does sound nice and Boston makes for a fun Red Sox game. Thanks for the suggestions

this guy

Nobody would want to move to your shithole country. Niggers, spics and mudslimes does not count. Get a fucking grip and accept the tourist money

Wut. It’s like you’ve never been to Colorado, Washington or Wyoming.

We quarantine the niggers son.

Hit Denver and Breckenridge in Colorado to ski, hike, and eat. Check out Zion, Yellowstone, and Yosemite then finish it off in Sonoma.

If you want an authentic sports experience try to hit a professional baseball, hockey, and college football game. Where I'm at there's always a ton of tailgating before the college football game and if you're foreign people will love to talk to you and give you free food.

Ok lets talk Colorado/mountain states

> colorado springs

Great city. You have to have a car to get anywhere tho. There is no real public transportation but it ismostly white conservatives.

> Denver

Ehhh. Golden is the only part of Denver you cod stayin for hust a month that you also wouldn't hate.

> Grand Junction

Great town. Can recommend except it isn't big. You might get bored idk. It's not tiny like most other CO towns (leadville, glenwood springs, walsenburg, alamosa, telluride, canon city)

> Pueblo

Mexico City north. Just don't. It's shitty. Maybe go see downtown pueblo once.

> Trinidad

Wierd shit. Not awful but you'd like grand junction more.

Other places in the south west to consider:

Albuquerque (ehh)

Santa Fe

Salt lake

Cheyenne (ehhh dont)

Casper (don't)

Rapid City (lots of props to this option - really actually nice town)

Pheonix

Tuscon

Mor northely stuff like Billings are cool but maybe not month worthy and are also hughly seasonal. In winter they suck, much like pheonix and tuscon in the summer SUCK.

can only relate from my US experience, Chicago and Cali (San Diego, SF and LA) : chicago is full of the worlds scum, curryniggers, niggers, riceeaters and so on
Cali is completly in Latino Hand, wouldnt go back there (but the landscape itself is beautfiful)
I heard from other germans who were in wyoming, there its like 99% white (if they told me the truth)

>city
>small amount of nogs
pick one

> post by this ID

Salt Lake gets really cold.

>1 post
when i went to burgerland I did the socal desert, and Idaho and Montana. recommend.

Keeps califags like you out

Very good to know actually. Banging isn't really my main objective but it's a great plus, especially if LA girls are as easy as you make it sound.

Des Moines Iowa. Almost totally white, good food, cheap hotels, decent night life. Take day trips to Kansas city, Minneapolis, st Louis, Chicago. Plenty of chubby farm girls looking for dick.

Salt Lake City is nowhere near as hot as you're assuming it is, especially right now. Los Angeles is going to be far hotter.

>Plenty of chubby farm girls looking for dick.
yes please

Great advice, thank you. I had actually been thinking about Colorado before posting, but only Denver. Apparently it's not that good?

Chubby farm girls....not sure how I feel about that.

Also to everyone noticing the 1 post by my first ID, I'm on mobile data and the captcha takes fucking 4 attempts to work so I guess it's got to do with that.

saltlakecity.areaconnect.com/statistics.htm

*Blocks your path*

Pennsylvania. Everyone knows we're the master race.

We don't like to talk about the communist enclave in oregon

Yeah we have heard that before Eurocuck. You end up here and find, OHH LOOK SHITSKINS ARE NOT RAPING ALL YOUR WOMEN, I like this place, PERHAPS ILL OVERSTAY MY VISA.

Yeah, fuck you, overstay your visa in LA cuck.

Baltimore Maryland friend

Man central LA is worth visiting.. if you like post apocalyptic landscapes.. and Hollywood.. smells of urine and vomit and the sweat of shitty street performers. Long Beach looks nice from a distance.. ( too many needles in the sand). Go to the mid west.. or Boston. I have a soft spot for Chicago.. didn't mind Killadelphia either.

this user is correct, smoky mountains in Tennesse are good too. Ya know come to think of it why are mountains natures nigger repellent?

>smallest amount of niggers possible.
Salt Lake City

Haha all these CHILDREN telling you to go to big cities. Well let me tell you pal, Small. Town. America. You can go to a stripmall that has a used furniture store and a discount phone shop. Or the nice mall that is at 25% occupancy. Catch a local high school football game, and then pick up babes at one of the many high class bars and play a game of bingo. And best part is none of them niggers.

los angeles, coastal
and its surrounding areas

Ohh, what town is this, I need a name and a state so I can write my congressman of a good place to resettle some refugees.

you will literally get laid 2-3x daily by the best looking women this country has to offer, simply by speaking english with a nonfamiliar accent

Denver is alright. Avoid the "diverse" neighborhoods.

Go to a state where you can shoot a machine gun from a helicopter. It's expensive but you can do something that many don't get to do and you get to obliterate an item of your choosing.

San Diego is actually a pretty good fit for what you’re looking for. I don’t know if it’s baseball season though but they only have the Padres as a sports team.
Nigs are minimal but lots of spics, they’re bro tier though l. A lot of white ppl. A lot of nice sites and beaches.

:(
>mfw this happens every day

Black Canyon of the Gunnison is closer to Denver and about 96% as awe-inspiring as the Grand one.

this isn't a gay hook up site...

Confirmed: Los Angeles is garbage, steer clear.

Traveled quite a bit from the midwest to the west coast and I readily vouch for Austin/San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle. (Caveat: It's been a long time since I've been to San Diego).

Seattle has a unique culture and a ton of food influences from Asia. A number of great salmon places, home of Ivar's and Pike Place Market. You can visit the mountains (Mt. Rainier has gobs of tourists, and it's pretty when flowers are out (July-August). WA has some of extremely beautiful mountains, lakes and rivers. If you get bored you can take a ferry to Vancouver or Victoria CA both of which are fun places. Lots of Indian/Native American/First Nation artwork. They do a salmon feast/dance on Blake Island you can take a ferry trip out to from Seattle (A bit pricey but a great show). Lots of Teriyaki, great chinatown (Better in Vancouver). Good football and soccer atm. Lots of shopping, notably glass sculptures - Chihuly started in the area. Space needle was the OG tower of it's type. Lots of Asians fewer blacks/hispanics.

Austin/San Antonio are very close to each other and offer a very uniquely american experience. Cowboy hats, cowboy boots are very common, and the hispanics dress like mexican tv dramas - very flashy. Very good natured people though. CIA (Culinary Institute of America) in San Antonio produces amazing local chefs - You can find some of the best TexMex, Mexican (the good hot stuff), and BBQ in the country. SA has the riverwalk (rerouted the river and put bars/hotels around it that you walk around (VERY BUSY) and the Alamo. Austin has bats, the state capital, UT and a lot of expos and music festivals. Austin is a on the more liberal side of things but consequently their culture is pretty great. Night time bar scene is great when it's 80 out at night. Live music everywhere. Great food truck scene. It's a bit of a drive but you can head to the coast and have a fun time.

On second thought I'll hold off on San Diego since it's been too long.

California coast is pretty and a lot you can do there, San Francisco is a very vibrant town but you will see a lot of homeless. LA also has a lot to offer but it suffers from generalities of California - bad traffic, high costs, and a very liberal attitude. Any major city in the US will be leaning left, but your going to encounter a lot of organic vegan almond butter or w/e in CA than other cities.

The flyover states/middle of the country are very beautiful and I really enjoyed my time in them. America has extremely diverse terrain and climate and the natural scenery can be spectacular, but a lot of that tends to be pretty distant from major cities. Denver/Colorado Springs however are right in the middle of it, but my experience with those cities is limited.

You can experience a lot of "flavors" in the US depending entirely on where you go and what you want much the same if you went to UK vs Germany. I would suggest thinking about what you define as the experience you want, then comparing that to the towns your interested in.

In general, Southern US has larger Hispanic populations, SE US larger African American, West coast larger Asian populations, Central/Northern more European populations. These influences have heavily impacted the various local cultures.