Dragon Ball Super

Post your face when no episode on the 24th

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Dragon-Ball-Season-Episodes-Region/dp/B00I0VV88Y/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>one week to fix green mohawk guy's hand

>2 weeks until Vegeta and Trunks start training

he better fucking come out of the chamber with long fucking hair again or else....

>finally an arc written by toriyama
>week break
Gohan better stop being a scrub after this

how can a literal recolor of Goku be so fucking based?

Long hair and gains, but I know this probably won't happen.

Damn that's sexy.

>finally an arc written by toriyama
was there ever an arc without the plot outline done by Toriyama himself?
are you referring to fillers?

it feels closer to DBZ than previous arc which are shitty versions of two 1 hour and a half movies.

you do realize Toriyama overhauled and completely rewrote the script of BoG after Toei gave him the script for the movie?
God form initially had a cape and Beerus was going to be a sinister crocodile etc.

I'm hoping Black won't get the white hair super saiyan form. too boring

Thank god Toriyama rewrote the script, imagine how stupid a SSG with a cape would look.

Webm version.

>Trunks Briefs
>Briefs

I wonder who started that stupid meme. Funi?

thats his name though. Trunks is his first name and Bulma's last name is Briefs. since Trunks is her son he too would have her last name.

shitty b8 m8

Briefs is just Bulma's father name, it's not a family name.

Name puns are everywhere in Dragonball. It's a Toriyama thing.

Was Black Goku Toei or Toriyama's idea?

Who gives a shit? I still have no idea why anyone is watching this at all.

(You).

I agree with episodes 1-46 those are no good but this Black Goku arc is shaping up to be one of the best arcs in DB.

>Gohan better stop being a scrub after this
well can only hope

Worst thing Super did was kill Ginyu, nobody asked for that.

>nobody asked for that.
you say that for a lot of things in Super.

I feel like 52 all but promised Gohan won't get back in action. It should happen, and there's ways it could happen that would make sense, but it won't.

>Goku wants to train.
>Whis said no.
>King Kai told him to get lost.
>Can't even train with Goten because of the studying gag.
>Vegeta will be training with Trunks.

There isn't a lot left in potential sparring partners.

Do we know who he is yet?

Next episode is about his real identity.

>all but promised Gohan won't get back in action
Gohan was really bummed he couldn't go to the tournament with Goku and the others. he really wanted to show off his progression. At some point Gohan will show up in the fight.

long as there isn't a conference. but you know what pisses me off the most about the conference. he turned down the job anyway so at this point there wasn't any reason to even show up to the conference and be there to help his dad. apart from Super blue balling Gohan fans.

52 pretty much said Gohan isn't fighting anymore

Can't comprehend how you got it the other way around

I never thought of that. That really makes the conference entirely pointless. But then again, so is the scholar thing as a whole, as pretty much every good aspect of his life is owed to fighting in one form or another.

>wants to train to protect his family
>has been shown training
>Vegeta again says "he has the most potential out of all of us"
>was disappointed he couldn't fight in the tournament
>all this Black arc
>didn't ask why trunks visited
>all 12 universes are going to have a tournament after
its a fighting anime Gohan will show up in a fight

well the conference could have opened up new avenues for him. the professor said it was a wonderful persentation he could get a new job.

I personally wish he'd so something even not in a fighting role. I mean Bulma has be the most important character in super with her blackmailing Jaco, Beerus and making inventions. Gohan is supposed to be smart yet we haven't seen ever. I know Gohan isn't Bulma tier in smarts but anything is better than nothing.

>sinister crocodile etc.

First time I hear that.

The initial Toei script I read had Beerus being literally a "Virus", and that the Saiyans reason for being assholes were said virus.

Toriyama ended up rewriting almost all of that.

A corrupt Kai (probably Zamasu) who swapped bodies with or fused/possessed Goku. Though they could swerve it and say it's Goten or some weird thing if they want to make it really unexpected. It probably is just a Kai though.

It was actually a lizard, but yeah the initial idea was that he could corrupt people and that he was going to turn Goku's friends against him or something.

You are clearly newfags or simply Burgerfags.

Yes, and "Briefs" is literally Bulma's father's name, not a surname. Surnames (with some VERY few exceptions) don't exist in Dragon Ball.

I bet you faggots think that Pan's "full name" is Son Pan.

It is going to be some weird shit about doppelgangers and parallel universes. I essentially guarantee it.

Will Black actually go Super-Saiyan? He's already plenty a match for SS Goku.

>You are clearly newfags or simply Burgerfags.
B-but I agreed with you here, user:

It's been like 3 decades how has no one come up with parallel universes/evil twins as an idea yet?

Oh dammit, sorry about that. I thought I double quoted the other guy

If he didn't he'd get annihilated when either goku or vegeta goes blue.

I hope Black doesn't go out like a chump, he seems really interesting. but I don't want the arc to be 25+ episodes either

GOHAN WHEN!

NEVER EVER

>dubs
I know...

He could be the pawn/servant of a bigger threat, maybe.

its possible but Black is shaping up to be the big bad and i want to see a good fight.

but since black has been saying lines like "this body is" "this body that" I'm thinking the goku body isn't the real form of the guy and he'll lose it some time in the future.

Wait, it's not Son Pan? So Gohan can get Goku's last name but Pan can't?

probably last 15 episodes more or less, reveal blacks true identity and we already at the middle. just hoping Mai and Trunks will remain relevant in the future.

>just hoping Mai and Trunks will remain relevant in the future.
poor present trunks or future trunks? cause Future Mai is totally alive but will probably be killed again for real this time.

something i will always like about Toriyama is his sense of 90 fashion of having shirts under the pants

at what episode this black arc starts? i want to skip the tournament

>Future Mai killed again for real
Nope, Dragon Ball is about happy endings, they can't possibly do that.

>but will probably be killed again for real this time.
you keep forget that Trunks is not the same of that future timeline, according to theories, there are many timelines created thanks to his past traveling, in one timeline he was killed by Cell which brought him to the past so maybe Mai will be alive in the current timeline

46 or 47 i forget

cool, just to be safe i'll watch it from 45, if its not relevant i can always skip to next episode

there are no dragon balls to fix everything. and even if they use the "super dragon balls" to fix everything its too neat of a ending for future trunks. it'd be crap
pretty sure this trunks we met right now is the future trunks from the cell games. so its only his time line that is here.
>fan theories
in the trash it goes. this is toriyama/toei they don't give a shit.

>this is toriyama/toei they don't give a shit.

well shit, at least i don't have to worry anymore

It sounds like he may have switched bodies with Goku in some fashion. Some magazine indicated that Black's appearance wasn't his real one and he just looks like Goku due to fusion or body swapping.

The left green Potara earring looked like a Demigra reference.

Yall niggas forgetting that Trunks' last name is Vegeta.........

Mira when? Lets be honest, we all know hes the white haired villain that was hinted at.

>white haired Goku

The fan fiction I created with the DBZ toys I played with when I was a kid for myself has become real. Don't know how I feel about it.

>how to create a counterpart golden hair?
>make it silver
i bet you weren;t the only one who made goku super saiyan with silver hair

Long haired Trunks is best Trunks

only when he goes super saiyan, i really liked how his spikiness focused on the front part of his head and the rest stays bald, is kind ainteresting

> with few exceptions

Consider this one of exceptions. Fucking dumbass. The stupidest shit bothers you

amazon.co.uk/Dragon-Ball-Season-Episodes-Region/dp/B00I0VV88Y/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Will this be censored?

Soon, Xenofan.

Or DBOfan.

i want to download the super eisodes, which subber is the best one?

i just dont like his super steroid form of SS2

Is it possible that Black/Zamasu sounds brainwashed and we haven't seen the real mastermind yet?

literally fanfiction tier

Nein. Vegeta has already used all the time allocation he had in this current lifetime.

He need to die once again before he can use the hyperbolic time chamber

>He need to die once again before he can use the hyperbolic time chamber
But he did in the Buu saga. Wasn't the chamber lost forever anyway?

That's only a rule when they need it, like the rule that the dragon balls can only revive someone who died less than a year ago.

He already used the (rebuilt) chamber with Goku before the tournament arc

Wasn't that rule only applies to the old dragonballs?

Oh. That sucks. Super introduces too little and retcons too much.

do you think will we meet the god of destruction of universe 10?
what animal do you think they'll be?

Afro Beerus

still a hairless cat, probably beerus sister this time

>r63 beerus
please this

It's worth watching from the second last ep of the tournament though. Goku gets a new transformation seems to be plot-relevant.

>white hair

I just creamed what is this??

also requesting that image of a derpy looking Jelleta

>Another Goku clone no. 134645
>Best arc

And I refuse to believe Toriyama wrote this shit

This.

He better came out of training with that long hair and gains agan

SOON

I guess im just not interested into power-up anymore. i rather see some fast pace but still technical fights.

You came to the wrong anime.

I don't understand the love for this shit. Dragon ball z was perfect for its time that 90's edge and muscle bound fights, it knew what it was and rolled with it. Now super is dogshit, it's animation is shit even during the fight scenes. The villains aren't cool or threatening (black goku really that's the best toriyama had?) and blue super Saiyan is the most uninspired transformation ever. Toriyama forgets launch the best character out of the piece of crap that was dragon ball, but manages to bring back a dog, a blue midget and a loli bitch to annoy us with. The gods are a twink with a food fetish and a scrawny mutated cat, and that's goku and vegetas goal to fight against? Fuck

Exactly, when the rule becomes inconvenient they'll get it rid of it.

Super sayian 1 was the hypest shit. I really enjoyed DBZ up until Cell games. Buu saga brought goten ,killed gohan potential and has the worst looking super sayian form but Fusions are great.Battle of gods is fun and Revival of F is trash.
>being THIS salty over launch
shes a one trick pony but its sad that toriyama forgot her.Original dragonball was great,waifufag.

Quick mods are sleep
Post BLACK

Exactly.

Videl and Chi Chi don't have their surnames either. Why would Pan? Only Gohan and Goten have "Son" because it's all part of a harmless joke/pun.

Even at the epilogue chapter, Toriyama wrote Pan's name as just "Pan" and Trunks and Bra as just "Trunks" and "Bra". Videl says in the manga that someone having a surname is considered someting rare and when Kid Goku asked the police for Bulma's address their database had the people registered with only their names and and ID number. Tori wanted things as simple as posible.

So there was never any reason for Toei/Bandai to go out of their way either. None of the databooks and other peripherial media has them with surnames.