Despite what Sup Forums thinks, many European countries want an EU federation

Look at this map, it is very clear who really is part of Europe and who is not. Portugal, Greece, Austria, Switzerland, the Nordics, Ireland and the UK are not really part of Europe, everyone else is.

I say, let us scrap the current EU and make a new one, this time a federation with its own EU army, EU foreign policy, EU finance ministry, EU directly elected president, EU airforce and tight EU border guards.

And let us cut out those who don't want to be part of this - which is only democratic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation
aamulehti.fi/kotimaa/suomalaisia-saa-nyt-lahettaa-sotimaan-ulkomaille-kaytannon-jarjestelyt-viela-ratkomatta-200286257/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>data from the EU

how reliable

>france
>poland
>hungary
I thought these guys loathed the EU

>1/2 of them are only ~in favor, leaning in favor or undecided
>it'll just be france and a bunch of poor/irrelevant countries no one cares about

No

Main reason of opposition for EU army in Nordic countries is weakness of Germany and way French would use it. Whole thing would be set up as system to force everyone to buy weapons from French military industry, weapons that are more expensive and inferior to what US can supply. As bonus it would mean that zero resources would be spent on defending us. All of Finnish troops would be sent into baltic as buffer for nation that is practically without army, Germany.

Only reliable military partner in EU decided to make Brexit.

An EU Army without greece? why shouldn´t we include the huge amout of weapons we payed for in our army? Could be useful when Erdogan chimps out.

I would gladly support European Federation..

.. If not for the fact that West would immediately enforce western policies on eastern countries.

And that's a shame, European federation could dominate the world but radical ideologies would ruin everything again.

Nice nordic union you got right there, with uk allience. Mainlanders btfo

>only reliable partner in the EU decided to make Brexit
Sorry to tell you Pekka, aside from the special forces our military is an absolute joke.

>I thought these guys loathed the EU
They love an EU army, they want to be secure again. This is why Macron said pic related and was cheered by Frenchies.

>Only reliable military partner in EU decided to make Brexit.

Says the country that isn't Russian right now because of Germany.... ok then.

lmao the Dutch are NOT in favour of such a federation.
By all means lets vote for it, the EU would get BTFO like in both referendums we already had

>why shouldn´t we include the huge amout of weapons we payed for in our army?
The Greek army is a paper army. Their F-16s are falling apart. Their tanks are old shit. Their ships are rusty. their rifles aren't shooting straight and did you ever here of a Greek doing a Heldentot in Afghanistan or Iraq or Syria?

>data from 2015

Nordic/Anglo Alliance when?

Yeah, maybe Ireland and Sweden don’t like being tools of the Jude.

Remember Libya.

Are you saying polling people at the height of the refugee crisis means people said something different than now?

>poland
Not eu gibs, that's for sure.

>20%or more is max
really struudels my noodle

when the caliphate takes over

20% and more is max for the difference between people who are against and who are for.

What's your problem here? Which country has say 75% in favor for anything?

Yes, because at that time, EU had not yet fully demonstrated its incompetence. There was still a benefit of the doubt that they might get their shit together soon-ish.

Go get hung for chewing some bubblegum

>Remember Libya.
Germany was against Libya and didn't take part. Wasn't Spain happily bombing Gaddafi with your US and UK and French buddies?

Yes
Because this whole anti-eu sentiment started in 2016, shortly before polish elections

Problem is, that such a question needs to be directly asked in a binary way, "Yes or No", not on "Do you slightly support it, or do you really support it".

This pointlessly ridiculous breakdown of choices means that the question, if its loaded perfectly, can be tilted on either side easily.

The polling most likely took months, and most likely when it happened nobody talked about refugees other than our government propaganda posters starting to pop up in early spring which were ridiculed for months, until the horde arrived.
And stop shilling for your cancerous EU project, I'm all for federations, but I don't want them to be ran by some rootless kikes from Brussels and I don't want to herd millions of people with entirely different cultures into one country because that will never work and the "European identity" is a lie.

I am all in favor to completely and radically reform the EU into a European federation (incl. a change in flag) and let every country vote with a referendum if they want to join the European federation.

Everyone who says no, can then choose whether to stay in some free trade agreement area with the new European Federation, or if they want to trade on WTO terms.

This would be the only fair solution to the whole European problem. Only those countries who actually want political integration stay, the rest go and venture out into the world on their own.

We voted against a shitty deal with Ukraine
I guarantee the result would at minimum be 60% against an EU army, I'd bet all my money on it

What you want doesnt change how things are in reality. EU is a behemoth that is perfectly designed to prevent any change.

And i distrust you on the "who votes no, gets to leave", since we know fully well how EU will ask you the same question 14 times until they finally get the answer they want with, and then its all sealed.

>The polling most likely took months
Typically, these polls are done in less than a week.

Who did they poll, white women in university?

>Everyone who says no, can then choose whether to stay in some free trade agreement area with the new European Federation, or if they want to trade on WTO terms.
Like it happened with the Referendum on the Constitution (then when it failed with enforcing the Lisbon Treaty), or with the Brexit deal? You are an idealist.

I cannot stand the retards here who are opposed to it, since its clearly better solution than NATO membership.

I'll get so fucking mad if ''EU army'' becomes a thing. It will only be a tool for oppressing member states.

Then one day some French/German bureaucrat in Brussels decides that a war with Russia would forward their political career, so they declare war on Russia for whatever bullshit reason. That means I'll get a call to mobilize to die for a globalist's career. Finland would be one of the countries that would be used as meatshields against Russia. I'm obviously smart enough to resign from the army reserves before all that, but still.

Then give me the exact date this was published.

Eastern Euros want protection from, if not a big dick to wave in the face of Russia (Poland, I'm looking at you). France wants to be relevant again by extension of an European army. Great Britain is opposed to anything that rivals/diminishes her once-great position in the world. Germany is torn between pacifism and rediscovering that a country can have actual strategic interests. All "neutrals" (although they really aren't) want things to stay the way they are, because the staus quo ain't actually so bad. And who the hell cares what Italy wants regarding military matters.

>Like it happened with the Referendum on the Constitution (then when it failed with enforcing the Lisbon Treaty), or with the Brexit deal? You are an idealist.

Stop this bs. The EU Constitution was abandoned. Yes, most of it was rehashed in the Lisbon Treaty and pushed through the various countries without referenda, but that is what I am saying - don't do this shit. It alienates people.

People need to have a choice. And if countries say "we want out rather tahn into a federation" than that is that.

>Russia would never go to war against European federation armed with nukes

Sure thing buddy.

Ukraine referendum is the same.
Face it, the EU does not give a fuck about people vote unless they vote for more EU

Go die for the globalists by yourself, but don't pull the rest of us to your pantsu-on-head-retarded alliances. Do you think they will send French people to Finland once a EU-Russian war would be fought? No.

Who the fuck said we have to join NATO? Nobody will defend but Finland, and you should get used to that idea.

>Poland
>strongly in favor
>2015

Was there talk about EU army back in 2015? Either way that's bullshit. We don't want it.

>loathing the current EU is the same thing as loathing an improved EU

>minor conflict that will result in occupation of Finland and Baltics at most
>LAUNCH THE NUKES! t. Brussels
You can't be that delusional.

Totaly fucking agree OP. With superior German Engineering and French nukes, let us rule these Eurofags Untermenschen

fuck off kike

They will need only send promises of nuclear counter-strike if our union is threatened.

Think how glorious would artillery based nuclear weapon launch to st.petersburg form our boarders be?

absolute no from finland.

2021 will be the year of nordic union, mark my words.
We will be the new regional super power, deal with it niggers. Nordics are self-sufficient, it will be awesome

It's such a meaningless concept.

Who would the EU army even fight? You cannot fight Russia because they have nukes. You cannot fight the the Turks because "muh refugee deal and ascension talks" and you cannot fight Muslims because they are inside our nations.

top kek, I don't know any Pole that would be in favor of this idea.

Swiss and the Norway, since they are traitors to the union.

It would just make it harder for a country to leave which is exactly what it would be for

>Taking Sweden out of the EU

Yes please.

It would "enforce" EU "regulations" on membership countries.

I mean when we say "fuck you" to Germany they can't do shit right now. But with an army EU as a whole (because GER army is shit) they would threaten us.

Just saying that is a crime
You should be arrested

But they can fight everyone even thinking about leaving or not wanting their own ethnic replacement to happen.

What bs? You actually agreed to what I've said. The EU could have been a great project, and could have created a superpower, but basically it became an instrument to serve French/German interests, ran by either deluded or outright idiots from Brussels. It's whole structure is fundamentally flawed and anti-democratic. Not that I care about democracy, as long as the ones with power are rational, have some moral values (the Enlightnment-era based bullshit we praise today is not that) , actually look for the interests of their country and can play the diplomatic game.
The only relevant European leader who is doing that successfully today is Putin.

Dude you are so fucking stupid. You don't have any sources to back that up so you are so full of shit dude!!

Fuck off, amerimut.

>Who would the EU army even fight?

Realistically?

We would fight ISlamists in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. Police French colonies in Africa. Fight piracy on the seas. Intervene in South East Asia. Station soldiers on the Russian border. Increase our nuke arsenal. Militarize space.

What else? It would be the same old story, just this time united as one people in one federation. E pluribus unum.

There wasn't. Most likely it was one of the questions in the poll, and most participants went "sure, that might be good".

Most of Europe is already in Nato, someone not contributing to a hypothetical EU army doesn't mean shit because Nato is already a thing.

Unless Nato gets scrapped for some unlikely reason, then I cans see it happening, but in cases of civil war like say a Spanish-Catalonian war the EU wouldn't do shit. It would be up to individual member states to decide who to support.

So basically have the rest of the EU states serve the whims of France and Germany, like always?
I'd genuinely rather see France and Germany wiped off the map.

>EU army = European federation
Dumb Kraut, an hero.

And then Russia nuke the eastern half of Romania and itself and we get a perfect Europe.

lol sure dude, when has the EU ever t pressure on governments to take on its policy

>What bs? You actually agreed to what I've said.
No, I said the complete opposite.

What the EU did is give people a choice of "do you want this, or should it be blocked for everyone in the EU". That is complete horse shit.

What you want is 27 referenda in all states saying "do you want to be part of this new EU federation or do you want to be out" - which is a completely different question. If 7 countries say they are out and 20 say they are in, then the whole project continues with the 20 while the 7 leave.

The EU constitution said everyone must agree or the project is dead - which is retarded. It is like little Timmy saying he is only playing football if everyone is a faggot, so the other 21 people cannot play football because not everyone ends up being a faggot.

>Sorry to tell you Pekka, aside from the special forces our military is an absolute joke.
Your military is pretty decent despite all defense white papers and re-focusing on silly things. Way more capable than German or French are when it comes to military capabilities.

>Says the country that isn't Russian right now because of Germany.... ok then.
Modern Germany is bit different than Germany used to be when it comes to defense matters. Even when compared to what Germany was couple decades ago. Finland has 60 fighters, 200 tanks and around 800 artillery pieces. Germany has roughly 200 fighters, 300 tanks and 180 artillery pieces (with 60 Pzh2000 being retired in near future), with population that is 16 bigger than Finnish population. While Finnish focus on artillery might be result of our autism. Relative to population Germany has practically disarmed itself since the end of cold war.

>The Greek army is a paper army. Their F-16s are falling apart.
Their army is less of paper army than Bundeswehr. Majority of their F-16's are relatively new Block 50 aircraft.

Finland and Sweden have both made bilateral treaties with UK in last summer for increased military cooperation. Norway, Denmark and Baltics are doing same thing within NATO framework.

This is not your discussion. Burger. Just go to sleep.

Yeah think again. You think Russians would be stupid enough to fall for the obvious bluff? That EU would resort to mutually assured destruction instead of losing an insignificant part of EU, i.e Finland and Baltics? You really need to threaten the comfy lives of EU officials before they would resort to nukes.

Russia has 100x more nukes than EU anyways.

A Nordic military alliance (and economic union) would be way better, the Scandinavians would have real skin in the game and they couldn't just act tought against Russians.

You do know the Finnish fought off the Red Army single-handedly, right?
Germany had nothing to do with it.

>So basically have the rest of the EU states serve the whims of France and Germany, like always?
Pretty much, as it always has been.

Although I am personally for an EU parliament which is based on regional MEPs, i.e. each district sends one MEP. This would mean a Finnish MEP may end up having some influence, while a German commie MEP does not, if there is an overall conservative majority.

Right now, shit is just shit in the EU parliament and the EU Commission is even shitier.

>around 800 artillery pieces
1566*, including though 698 120mm mortars.

>What else? It would be the same old story, just this time united as one people in one federation. E pluribus unum.
Under german control you mean...
And with added regionalisation of the european countries.

What were the questions?
Questions are important, pic related is proof. They asked us if we would go to marriage with them, while question for rest was just about partnership.

The question was 'yes' or 'no', the results were just shown in this way. L2read.

>THE EU ARMY WILL BE A FORCE OF OPPRESHUN

You guys have to step down a notch on the paranoïa levels, Whatever you people say, the EU is still as democratic as most of our national governments, and anything even remotely close to an EU army threatening a member state would be such a bad PR stunt that the union would never hold together.

Remember, the EU army is not some kind of legion of mindless drones based in Belgium, it will just be a paneuropean force with better funding and equipment. That includes the Polish army and the French army and the guidos etc, there is no way any of the constituent nation armies would ever turn against their own country, just because the EU gave them bigger and better guns.

>You do know the Finnish fought off the Red Army single-handedly, right?
With German support, dude. Without us, they could not have held them off ever. Look it up.

Not to mention that the winter war was taking place when Stalin and Hitler were gearing off for the real war, so Stalin did not really commit fully to invading Finland, in order to spare resources.

The questions were shown here The "somewhat in favour", "Somewhat opposed" is a shitty thing to add, because it allows massaging the data to suit whatever political narrative is needed.

No one wants your faggot army, by all means let us vote so we can finally leave this shithole of a union

With this they could also get around the problem that soldiers have low morale to oppress their own countrymen. With the EU army they could just send Spanish people to oppress Poles, Polish people oppress Greeks and Greeks to oppress Spaniards.

Fear is the greatest enemy. It would honor to kill even one ruskie for ten finns. I would gladly make that sacrifice ratio any day.

>and anything even remotely close to an EU army threatening a member state would be such a bad PR stunt that the union would never hold together.
The EU has had the shittiest PR stunt in the decade in the migrant crisis, and that has not even made the leadership stop for a moment to think.

EU is not a democracy, it does not care about public oppinion. Only thing that matters is Kalergi plan

>Finland and Sweden have both made bilateral treaties with UK in last summer for increased military cooperation

based

In replacement of the natiaonal armies or in addition?
That's a capital distinction.

>I thought Poland & Hungary loathed the EU
Poland hate the duties. (Refugees, Taxes, Regulations) but
Poland love the benefits (Military Protection against Russia)

>the EU is still as democratic as most of our national governments
If you think governments are people, then sure. The EU is far too large and diverse for its neutereted parliament and councils to represent the people of individual countries in any realistic way or form.
>Remember, the EU army is not some kind of legion of mindless drones based in Belgium, it will just be a paneuropean force with better funding and equipment
For what purpose? Why the fuck would I want to serve under a bunch of Brussels bureucrats who in no way represent me or my people?

>The EU has had the shittiest PR stunt in the decade in the migrant crisis

That was Germany.

The only thing the EU wanted was a repartition of actual Syrian refugees accross EU countries, to spread the burden and prevent the creation of ghettos. And we are talking about a couple thousand at best per country.

Then Merkel went full retard and brought in a million migrants, most of whom were economic , with no consultation of the EU or the other member states. The EU may have been weak willed in the matter, but that's because they hold no real power in the matter. If Sweden and Germany want to be cucked to death, the EU has no say in it. Don't blame the pencil pushers in Brussels for the sins of Germany and Sweden.

>(You)
It is to you fucking retard! You have no facts to back up any of your claims and everyone beleives you because you are so stupid!

>Only thing that matters is kalergi plan

THIS

>Power fantasies
Thanks to dumbass bluepilled rednecks like you having power fantasies it's only a matter of time before Ivan nukes us.

No, it was because the Red Army was fucking trash because Stalin had all his high-ranking Generals and strategists executed cause he was a paranoid retard

>lol goy don't be paranoid
FUCK OFF

>some kind of legion of mindless drones based in Belgium
That's exactly what EU is. You're one of the drones, that's why you don't see it.

I don't want to slaughter fellow Finns for the benefit of globalist politicians in Brussels. You do?

Okay, now say that with your real name, treasonous fennoswedish thrash.

>The EU may have been weak willed in the matter, but that's because they hold no real power in the matter.
If the EU cannot even enforce its own regulations, why in the living fuck should we support this weak and corrupt monstrosity? If the European Union is so inept it can not do this, how are we to trust it to make an EU army work?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation

Yeah this.
The traitor EU dickmunching asslickers in our government already started paving the way for us to be their primary meatshield.

aamulehti.fi/kotimaa/suomalaisia-saa-nyt-lahettaa-sotimaan-ulkomaille-kaytannon-jarjestelyt-viela-ratkomatta-200286257/

holy fuck why that one guy didn't carry out with this plan on shooting up a meetup of our politicians?

>paranoia levels

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CUNT