Why are grown adults quoting and believing children cartoons...

Why are grown adults quoting and believing children cartoons? They truly believe watching animated programing is "intelligent" and "smart". They're wasting their lives and focusing on games and kid shows.
youtu.be/p2-BHwRgMZ0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>Why are grown adults quoting and believing children cartoons?
yeah why are they also using quotes from the matrix about pills and shit

Same reason people unironically quote this children's bed time story collection - underdeveloped brain.

I'M PICKLE RICK

fedora dib :DDD

>children cartoons
it's an adult swim cartoon you idiot,

That's some gay-ass pasta. The image doesen't help any either.

These kids never had a bag of glass thrown at them before. They lived a life never walking on egg shells.

>Why

Because they're americans

Because the truth is it's very difficult to be a "mature adult" in todays world. On some level these people are aware of the horrifying reality of this world, but they refuse to take responsibility for it. They prefer to retract back into the strange "adult-child" state that you see before you. It's a defense mechanism.

>unironically getting mad over someone insulting rick&morty

What kind of a whoreson are you?

cucks gonna cuck

Because atheism m8

Yall need to go say a prayer at God's grave

BEHEAD THOSE THAT DENY CLIMATE

To be fair...

these pasta spammers are actually retarded

Hardcore Rick and Morty fans are the new bronies.

summer is over

Explain it to someone who has not watched a single one of their cartoons.

Just a funny tv show, somehow a few people on here misconstrued a few jokes to be "hardcore leftist", and now everyone on here is giving themselves high blood pressure and saying the white race has ended because some people are eating chicken chicken nuggets

>my life is complete
this is the saddest thing I've seen on this site

/Thread
Now back to Vidya games

I get that it's been interpreted as leftist. But I still don't know what the hell the show is about. I assume it's like futurama and athf put together.

Gadsden rangeban when

He wearing a white science smock. He's must be zmart. Cwnt fucking type on this phone

did you notice the idiot has it on his crotch

that tells us even more

gentiles are cattle

They are brainwashed by Satanic media and Satanic philosophical book. The Bible is the only true and Jesus is the only savior. They are worshipping feeble cartoon characters like you worship your waifus. Death to Secularism!

*true book
**Jesus is the saviour and only truth

>complains about not being able to find a virgin

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the bible The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Judas' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Bible truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Jesus' existential catchphrase “Deus Vult,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as The Apostles genius wit unfolds itself on their heathen minds. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Templar tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the nones’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 Prayer Points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel pagan

Wait for it...

PICKLE RIIIIIIICKKK
*dabs*

>Why are grown adults quoting and believing children cartoons?

Literally every Sup Forums infodump thread.

I-I-I *BURRRRP* JUST WANT T-THE FUCKING SAUCE M-MORTY!!! ALSO EVERYONE IS DUMB AND G-G-G-G-*BUUUUUUURRRP*GOD ISN'T REAL YOU F-F-FUCKING IDIOT
You just don't get the jokes because you're not smart enough

The western world is, simply put, full of manchildren. It's that simple. As the Bulgarian highlighted, Sup Forums isn't really much better. A bunch of manchildren caught up in their media fantasies.

Us 90s kids were autistic, but holy hell millennials can barely speak. They can only shout memes.

>us 90s kids
>but millenials
90s kids are millenials too mate.

I guess anime wasn't that bad after all.

*puts on a fake lab coat*

I'M A SCIENTIST FAGTY

>*teleports behind you*
>"Heh. Nothing sexual frog."

90s kids to me are kids who actually experienced the 90s and the rise of computing/internet. The Pokemon generation.

I mean those born in the latter half of the 90s who never lived a second without internet.

I wouldn't unironically take furfags over rick and morty fags.

>my life is complete

>I mean those born in the latter half of the 90s who never lived a second without internet.
I was born in the latter half and I didn't get connected to the Internet until 2012. I did go on 'it' in school but that was it. It was great if you had online homework to do.

It's a slightly edgier Futurama for millennials. The fans are more obnoxious than turboweebs because they're the pop geek culture fuckwads that live and breathe their fandom. I had to sit through a meeting at work that dragged on an extra 20 minutes because some asswipe from IT had to add a 20 minute long explanation about his fucking Rick and Morty t-shirt on top of whatever his presentation was about. It's one of THOSE fanbases.

>Google Rick and morty reddit

The sauce, Ronald...
Hand it over

I know people in their mid 20s who still spend their free time and money on fucking yu-gi-oh

There's just not enough pressure or incentive for men to grow up and act like men

moron could have sold that for a quick hundred or more what a fucking idiot now they're bringing it back so its worthless this is why I cashed out my Szechuan load

>athf

aqua teen is an example of "nihilistic" humor done well.
rick and morty is an example of it done poorly.

If he ate it, he's pretty stupid. All those "genius" Rick and Morty fans were paying huge money for that. There's a vid of a guy selling a single chicken mcnugget dipped in that sauce (once) for 10 bucks a piece, and there's a huge line for it

Doesn't matter what you mean, your definition of millenials is still wrong.

Regardless, yes, kids from the post-internet era are horrid little sperges.
PCs from ante-internet are annyoing pieces of shites as well.

im not even kidding when i say this.

But there's definitely a correlation between low testosterone and liking Rick & Morty

I mean seriously, look at all the males that like it. They all like they've ben bathing in estrogenic chemicals their entire lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY&t=1s

Look at them all, prototypical beta-males!