Tampa, FL

Is Tampa, Fl a good city? Is it mostly liberal like most bigger cites or a bit more calm? Do any anons live there? I will be moving here to go to USF soon. How have your Tampa experiences been? Are there many niggers and other undesirables? It's my first time living in a city that's less than 80% white and with a population of over 100k.

the blacks we have down here act white enough. just dont go farther inland. its a methtown.

Okay thank you. Are there many qt artsy girls in Tampa?

Which part of the country are you coming from?

New Jersey.

Have you ever been down to Tampa before? I'm not sure what you are expecting but it's not really going to feel like a real city.
I'll try and break it down a bit:
Hot and humid a lot. Need a car to get anywhere. Lots of diversity in the inner city (around where the USF campus is).
QT artsy girls? Sure here and there. Nothing like a bigger city though. Not much to do anywhere, no real culture.
I'd rate Tampa a 2/10, 2 points by default for being part of the USA.

I've been to Tampa 1 time before, and I know how hot and humid FL can be. Luckily I have a car too. What would be the nicest area in Tampa to rent an apartment? That is mostly white.

somewhere in south tampa near bayshore if you can afford it

Tampa is garbage

Should have gone to UCF

>Not much to do anywhere, no real culture
Hmm, what do Americans consider as something interesting to do? Surley a city like Tampa has cinemas, theaters, clubs, concerts, local sport events, museums. I feel like you people would die out of boredom if you would ever come to Poland, since we don't really have nothing more sophisticated that a typical forms of recreation and spending a free time.

>cinemas, theaters, clubs, concerts, local sport events, museums
Yeah those things exist but it's not the same as having a real city where you can just go somewhere just to be there.

>Hmm, what do Americans consider as something interesting to do?

sit in my house and look at screens

Your football team sucks asshole
Your school demolishes parking garages for diversity centers
Your school promotes STD checking and gives free condoms at all dorms
Your school is literally relevant for the engineering partnership they have at Cape Canaveral and the word "Florida" in their name

OP, USF student here getting a degree in Computer Engineering. Off campus, anywhere on Fowler/Fletcher until Nebraska avenue are shitholes. However, lots of college kids around so it isn't that bad. Most of the nigging is contained elsewhere. On campus, we're the only public university in Florida with free speech EVERYWHERE on campus. That being said, there are still stupid shitheads and dumb diversity shit but hey, it's a college campus. It's a lot better than most places. I lived with a guy last year who was from Jersey and played hockey, he was pretty chill. As for where to dorm, I recommend JP or Castor. The new place sucks cock and is too far from all your classes. Castor is best for a freshman.

As for degrees, I recommend looking into engineering obviously. If you do, try to get into the ELLC, which lets you live on a floor of just engineers. Usually some based guys you can find who won't police your speech and whine over dumb shit.

>Your school promotes STD checking and gives free condoms at all dorms

to think you've been twisted by this place into thinking shit like this is bad

It has some of the best beaches in Florida,
but it doesn't have many good jobs.

Expect your bicycle to be stolen by a bum.

Yes, telling kids that getting checked for STDs is normal and enabling poorfags who can't afford condoms to have a ton of sex is a great staple of an educational center.

getting checked for stds is normal
having lots of sex in college is normal

you can't stop people from doing what they are going to do, you harm-reduce their activities as much as possible

please return to thinking for yourself, like you probably did after coming to Sup Forums and before coming to Sup Forums. you don't not have a girlfriend becuase all girls are sluts now!! you don't have a girlfriend becuase you are a garbage idiot who lives in fucking tampa lol. scumbag white trash area

I've been in a relationship for 3 years. Stop projecting, stupid faggot. Getting checked for STDs and promoting it as COOL and HIP and FUN is NOT something to normalize.

yes we should just let STDs spread

keep vomiting out whatever kind of Sup Forums-inspired demichristian ideology you pretend to have while simultaneously having 0 good qualities about your character and doing 0 charity or having 0 good will for the world

ps my relationship is 7 years good luck with yours

STDs are a risk of carefree sex, promoting it to young kids who are still trying to figure out where they're going in life negates any potential consequences which may deter them from making shallow decisions in their early adulthood. Casual sex culture is a cancer, and the fact that you have to put plastic on your cock to stay safe because of it is a testament to its virility. I'm not advocating enforcing abstinence or anything like that, I'm simply saying that if you want carefree casual sex, buy condoms. Don't shove them in horny kids' faces for free. They sell them on and off campus at every market, even late night on campus. Johnny can go buy one.

Thanks, you too.

>we should just let things be worse

you are exactly the same as the muslims and shit you undoubtedly fear

>i believe something to be wrong
>this group believes something to be wrong
>therefore i am exactly the same as this group
Uh huh, sure thing mate. The revolution's coming any day now, right Comrade? Fucking lol.

The area around Usf has pretty high crime but just don't be an idiot and put headphones in or have your phone out excessively. Try not to look like your from New Jersey or they'll prey upon you. Lucky for you there is a whole bunch more oblivious Yankees and Asians that'll make themselves easier targets if you follow my two rules.