How far the west has fallen /WesternArt/

>The Western Musical society
Look at the facial expressions and the INTENSITY in the vocals. The range. The story. An evil witch who attempts to get her daughter to slay her future husband.
youtu.be/dpVV9jShEzU

The height of femininity, these two women sing (in the most beautiful way) about a new lover. Lyrics are not needed, this transcends culture and reading the expressions are easy to ascertain what is happening.
youtu.be/BLtqZewjwgA

>In asia the octaves are more constricted and their musical scale is more narrow/limited. Less expression on the faces make it difficult to extract the story in other cultures. The cool costumes compensate the constricted emotional expression only so much.
youtu.be/wzBDB-u1pRg

Compare that to the more recent pavoritii to get an idea of reference.
youtu.be/xCFEk6Y8TmM

>Africa/much of the other world. The focus is more primal, whether it be sexual or intimidation. The stories are meant to act on pure rhythm through chant. Lacking complex movement or abstract thought.
youtu.be/xf1fgCe0Aig

youtu.be/BI851yJUQQw

>MEANWHILE in europe
Beauty that transcends natural movement. Gravity defying leaps into the air that simulates something outside of this world. This, again, requires no words. Yet it simply inspires
youtu.be/KaJ060TmR90

It is required for a society to attempt perfection. This is depicted in Western music and it is why the west has dominated the world. I fear we do not cherish are music like we used to and it has devolved to more primal levels rather than facilitate exploration of the imagination. Just look at the most popular music today.

Long version:
youtu.be/6O3mZ00xxoI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUG9uRcqE9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

Come home white man and fight you your ancestors legacy

youtube.com/watch?v=qUG9uRcqE9U

V4 can't fight on it's own with all rich cuck nations

As much as I would like to eat pierogi all day, I disagree. Europeans should NOT seek refuge in places like poland. It will wither your unique genes and culture.

White Hispanic reporting in

Who the hell would want to move in fucking Poland

I saw a brass bust of this at the Getty centre in LA bretty gud

Anyone in the West who has a clear view of what's going to happen to their country this century.

Might I have some art, brother?

Michelangelo is burning in hell. Da Vinci is burning in hell. And other artists are burning in hell. Why? They have been deceived by the devil that anything besides Christ, the only Truth, is good. You will fall to if you worship these artists and thei works.

Old but gold

If you ever went, to, say, Vienna, which at its height tried to emulate Roman and Greek art to perfection and put up hundreds of statues and marble forms everywhere you would see how stale it becomes. Then you'd understand why German Expressionism happened, why Cubism happened, why Jugendstil is what Vienna is famous for, and not 18th century giga buildings.

K, move to a corrupt Eastern European shithole then lol

my country is majority asian within 2 generations mate, it's increasingly atheist/muslim, and is absolutely wankered by feminism and post-modernist bullshit.

Australia will be absolute shite within the century, Poland might not be.

Enjoy your infrastructure while you can.

>tfw when you'd probably go to jail these days for making hebe art celebrating the youthful female form.

Double dose of "jailbait"art

>France majority Muslim within 2 generations
>England majority Muslim within 2 generations
>Australia majority Asian within 2 generations
>America majority Latino this century
honestly mate Poland will be looking pretty good within our lifetimes.

I can only listen to glam metal guys. ive tried everything

what are you talking about? All their artwork was either on classical civilization, about the church, portraits done for aristocrats, or in da vincis case technical drawings based on his studies.

no you wouldn't

That's what 20-something women looked like centuries ago before we put hormones in everything we ate.

pic related is what 22 year old men looked like before plastics

Im here for the Gessafelstein.