I just discovered that my girlfriend got blacked

I just discovered that my girlfriend got blacked.
While we're still in a relationship.
Should I leave her, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WGXhmz1bEfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Italy
she's already had MILES of ocean fresh migrant dick in her user, you tell me

yes, it's natural for italians

It's more important you have kids with her.

No, you should understand her needs, forgive and marry her.

yup. & go get checked for std

kick her square in the cunt first

desu it kinda turned me on but I'm afraid to confess it to her because that could encourage her behavior and I still dream of having a traditional relationship with her..

>Should I leave her, Sup Forums?
Let's see her

Have some self respect and leave her.

Also post her nudes here for revenge.

Since she wants to be a slut treat her like one

>still dream of having a traditional relationship with her..
You can have both, user.

No, raise her child.

This

this has nothing to do with politics you inbred moron. fuck off.

REMINDER:

DO NOT ENGAGE SHIT POSTING RETARDS LIKE OP

SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE THEM.

Leave her in a way she will remember for life, and try to find someone worthy.

race has everything to do with politics.

> implying that politics doesn't affect the sexual marketplace and social dynamics.
you demented cunt, it's all politics fault if this shitstorm happened to me. if there weren't any refugees my gf would have never discovered the delights of the BBC

was it a relationship or a one-night stand? not that it matters, just genuinely curious.

i'd leave her. what are her redeeming qualities?

>Should I leave her
No, you should marry her and take care of her kids

the only reason i come here is to pregame my IR 'bate sessions

race is EVERYTHING

without race sex is NOTHING

Pewdiepie? You in Italy right now? Marzia is too pretty not to be blacked, just saying.

Beat her up and if the nigger is there him too then leave that useless whore.

it was a successful long-term relationship so far. she has an above average appearance (she's indeed more beautiful than I am) and she's fairly smart (for a woman)

Actions speak louder than blah blah blah

I hate betas so fucking much. So she cheated on you, yes? Is loyalty important for you? Fucking drop her.

Stop enabling whores and bichtes and they will fall in line again. mfw

literally this, not a fucking meme

She's also a dirty whore with a big infected smelly welly between her legs.
And she's a bitch

If she's blacked don't take her back.

So your gf got blacked while she was still with you, and you are asking us whether or not you should stay with her?

Stupid fucking spaghetti nigger. You leave her.

Sage

Don't be a cuck and leave that bitch.
Trust the wise words of Dr. Dre.
youtu.be/WGXhmz1bEfg

aren't you guys half black anyway?

dump her ass user,fuck her THEN dump her

wow, so she was genuinely into a black guy and had a public relationship with him. yeah, dump her immediately. even if it wasn't a black guy you need to dump her.

fun fact, marzia used to live in the same city I live (vicenza) and her high-school is quite well-known for its high concentration of dindus

but i still lover her and she swore me that she used a condom

you're an absolute fucking cuck for even asking that

lasciala, coglione

dubito che riuscirò a trovare una ragazza attraente come lei, a questo punto preferisco accettarlo

Stop enabling bitches and whores. Make an example of them every fucking time. Shame her and get her family to disown her.

you should ask her for his number and then text him gay messages and that you want to suck his cock. maybe he'll run away.

This is just vile

fai pena, a questo punto te lo meriti
sappi solo che non sarà l'ultima volta che lo farà

Anonimo probabilmente pesa 100 chili ed è un colossale FAGGOT! Lasciala e ucciditi frocio di merda

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER FELLOW WOG. BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOTAL ITS AS EASY AS THAT.

dude using a condom doesn't make it o.k
she told you which is good, but you have to go now. You simply cannot trust her anymore

No, stay with her and next time prep her bull. On another note she has an unpaid toll

If she cheated on you then dump her, but if she wasn't with you at the time then is it really any different than her banging a white dude? Every non-virgin is a roastie anyway, doesn't matter which colored dicks broke her hymen.

stop using Italian
I hate to copy paste this shit every time into google
kys

there is only one solution mate. cold turkey.
cut her completely out of your life. it's done.
please cry out. visit your mother or grandma and cry as hard as you can to get it out of your chest, this is the best cure ever.
and then you will recover as a stronger man and you will have higher standards and you'll find a loyal woman.

I don't know why you are even asking that question.

>me on but I'm afraid to confess it to her because that could encourage he

Fucking cuck! Leave her, find onther one and stop being fucking cuck!

The fuck? Even if you don't have any problems with coal burners, she cheated on you. Do you have no self respect?

i just texted her and tonight i'll take her to dinner to her favorite japanese restaurant, i hope i'll be able to convince her to not do it anymore and make her swear it was just a one-night stand

Just make sure it's your kid.

>the absolute state of yuropoors

no, invite him over to do it again while you watch, play with yourself, and film it. Then put it on the internet for other people like you to enjoy.

Ok, at first I thought you were just a retarded Italian

But now I KNOW you are a retarded Italian. I hope she fucks him again whole you wait for her at dinner.

you have got to be a fucking troll

i am losing my mind

KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER

Not sure if troll or just retarded.

she's already planning that threesome in her head with his other friend.

oy vey! you're aren't allowed to say that! the muslim bobbies will be at your door in 3, 2, ..

Tell us how it happened fag

>go get checked for std
literally this, not a fucking meme

go get checked for STD soon as possible.

you have to ask? the right thing to do is to man up and own your responisbilities, and support her, and help raise the mulatto child she is now carrying

That is the problem with this fucking beta enabler. They never learned anything worthwhile that gave them even a shroud of pride.

what's wrong with letting her take superior bbc while you take care of the kids, spaghettinigger

He’s a troll guys. I can assure you that normally in Italy the guy would kill both of them and make pasta after it.

she cheated on you?
Get. Rid. Now.

you should read the quran for advice. they have some pretty good solutions.

You are a troll or a retarded cuck, gtfo now.

Cucco mangiagatti

>american informs us that all our girls are blacked

troll my ass, you likely don't know what falling head over heels for a girl whose beauty you're aware if way over league means. this is my only chance to be with a girl like her, i cannot let it slip away for some little mistake

Sorry, i wanted to quote OP not you, lol.

*it's way over your

You are a troll or a retarded cuck, gtfo now.

you sicken me
you're a fucking worm, don't call yourself a man

i have a normal looking gf and being around her is heaven. i bet you never even tried a normal looking gf. or get some comfy chubby and kuddle her all day.
no need to keep up with that bullshit. if she wants to attract men with her hotness, let her attract men. just go away, she's not capable of commitment. she'll most likely ruin her life completely, because at some point you'll leave her anyways.

Yes, imeediately. Unless you want to risk contracting the AIDS that nigger gave her.

>some little mistake
You can't make a hoe a housewife. It's not a little mistake, she doesn't respect you.

Yes, she is beyond redemption now.

Come join us on the official Sup Forums discord sever

9hS3dVp

She cheated on you... What more is there to know?

What's with the sudden surge in Italian shitposting?

Not a meme,
Nigs are crawling with disease.
She could have fucking killed you.

Leave her, get testing, start over.
They make new women every day.

>Come join us on the official Sup Forums discord sever
t. NSA

can't she just cuddle him without the dildo-making-him-a-cuck bullshit? is it that hard to be normal?

boah this is so Sup Forums related, little Luigi. va caggare

Only when he is called a troll does he respond.

Yep if no one tells you to stop or being normal it's impossible for women.

>some guys are just meant to be a cuck
the hard truth that pol hates to accept

Fuck you

She obviously is some kind of sociopath with a power complex so no, she can't.

>if she cheated on you, you should dump her
>if she cheated on you WITH A NIGGER, you should beat, rape and then dump her

there's no way around this Giovanni, otherwise you will lose your honour and become a little bitch instead of a man

95% sure this is fake but in case it isn't. Leave her.

But judging by your comments you're a cuck so it's better if you kys and don't reproduce with anyone.

the only thing I'm attracted to is my beauty, i really don't care much about personality even though i started to appreciate her temperament. i think that if she cheated on me i can't put all the blame to her but i have to man up and take my responsibility as well, lately i might have neglected her (i used to take her out to dinner at least twice per week but in the last month we went only once and i didn't give her any gift)

Yes. Once a girl has been blacked; there is no going back for her. She is tainted and will never be wifeable ever again

Beat and rape her in a self defense scenario

This, but for any kind of sex (premarital and marital). Don't wife a divorcee because that's a sin

Just ask her to comp you some cocaine from her nigger friend and then bust his chimp ass