Marrying a woman who's had another mans dick cum inside her

>marrying a woman who's had another mans dick cum inside her

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm
marriagefoundation.org.uk/Shared/Uploads/Products/5357_MF - What is the divorce rate - 060213.pdf
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_351693.pdf
oecd.org/els/family/SF3_1_Marriage_and_divorce_rate_Jan2014.pdf
census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/acs/acs-30.pdf
bgsu.edu/content/dam/BGSU/college-of-arts-and-sciences/NCFMR/documents/FP/FP-14-19-divorce-rate-recession.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be Australian
>get bitten by snakes

After the age of 14 good luck. Women are trash. Sorry for the redpill

>can't get any female to touch your dick
>expect to find a female that hasn't touch anyone's dick to touch your dick

yeah, good fucking luck with that

News flash: Adult women who haven't are extremely rare and they are usually extremely repressed in every way.

Enjoy your father-in-law controlling every aspect of your relationship.

>mudshit detected.

>be New Zealand
>liked by literally nobody

Truth

Unfortunately, virgins are very scarce in the Western World... we'd have to seek Muslim wives.

see

go MGTOW

Jesus christ

>marrying a woman

Say goodbye to half your wealth and 18 years of child support payments.

Sure, but I live in Comrade California where every woman's pussy is public property

Same, how do we find unused girls? If I found a virgin white girl id put children in her today.

ahahahaha thats so disgusting and the truth. Inside out cunts btfo

>virgin
Will fantasize about other men and celebrities, will be afraid of sex and generally unskilled in bed and unwilling to learn

T H I C C

How American am I , I would love to eat that right now.

It's almost as if high age of consent laws were designed to make all girls unmarriageable whores, huh?

rAeLLy mAEks u fyNk

Why in the absolute hell would anyone marry in today's society? You'd have to be a gullible optimistic retard to think that's even remotely close to being a good idea.

How is marriage not a nightmare scenario?

(op) Sorry to break this to you, but you are the product of another mans sperm..

So you'd be ok with a 30 year old guy with your 14 year old baby girl?
I'm 24 and would also like a young girl (14-16) to raise to be my perfect wife, but I know the girls father would be the problem.

19 year old virgin here. How do I find a virgin gf? It seems impossible. I don't want to seem like a beta either if she tries to make a move on me and I have to be all "Ohh, I don't want to have sex before marriage". She'll end up dumping me and getting blacked.
The only reason I don't have sex before marriage is because I don't want to risk of having kids right now.

Pretty much have to take a much poorer, much younger girl where the father is similar in age but less successful. Only way to dominate him

>brainwash every father in the country into thinking that an older man dating a younger girl is just creep
>despite this being the norm for most of human civilization

Activates the ol' almonds, don't it?

I cumbed inside my girlfriend with no condom but we broke up lol I find it hillarious. I broke her pussy for any other guy. I had to do the ol' "On Three..... One!!!!! " and shove my cock past her hymen

it's better than some 18 yo smartass chad/fucktard taking her virginity and then sending her on her way to the cock carussel.
of course you think about 30 yo as old creeps because that what you are taught in burger culture
30+ = eew dirty old creep.
A wise father would prefer a older man because then he can judge what kind of a man he is. If he has a job and is stable.

hello mohammad, go back to shittystan

>falling for the marriage jew

You're setting yourself up for big league disappointment.

The brainwashing is strong with this one.

perhaps find one with a single mother?

they will be a) looking for a father figure and b) probably wont be a whore if you swoop in early and pump them once legal

I'll just leave these statistics here if anyone wants them for future reference.

bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm
>Approximately 42% of marriages that took place between ages 15 and 46 ended in divorce.

marriagefoundation.org.uk/Shared/Uploads/Products/5357_MF - What is the divorce rate - 060213.pdf
>Based on current rates of divorce, 39% of couples marrying today will divorce.

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_351693.pdf
>The fall in divorces to 2009 is consistent with a decline in the number of marriages.

oecd.org/els/family/SF3_1_Marriage_and_divorce_rate_Jan2014.pdf
>During this period, divorce rates increased in most countries. The increase in divorce rates in the United States was very small.

census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/acs/acs-30.pdf
>Americans have higher marriage rates and marry somewhat earlier. Marital disruption is higher in the United States compared with European nations. We see a pattern of marriage, divorce, and remarriage, or "marriage-go-ground."

bgsu.edu/content/dam/BGSU/college-of-arts-and-sciences/NCFMR/documents/FP/FP-14-19-divorce-rate-recession.pdf
>A year-by-year examination areveals the divorce rate was increasing modestly during the years leading up to the Great Recession (2000 - 2008). This trajectory reversed in 2009 when the divorce rate dropped nearly 7%. Because the cunts needed their husband's money!

I love how feminists are still trying to say "the 50% divorce rate is a myth" despite the overwhelming evidence that it's real.

funny you would say -stan with that dumb flag.
let me take a wild guess and say my ancestors raped yours. sorry (not sorry)

Oh shit, did not expect Bad Lieutenant to just show up on my Sup Forums like this.

I still like it, but it's preachy Christcuckery.

Werner Herzog + Nic Cage is >9000x better

what are you doing in Europe, You - Are - Not - Wanted - Here.

When I think about myself at 18, I was in no way a virgin but I wasn't ready for sex or a relationship. Just a creepy power wanker like the rest of them, even if I thought I had good nationalist and Christian values.

I've changed a lot in 7-8 years but I'm still somewhat immature. Me in a few years is what I'd want for my daughters.

Don't care how "creepy" it is. What's creepy is girls who are almost mature (at 15-18) going with men who still don't have a hair on their chin or a mature thought in their body (15-18).

If we changed things up men would get better quality women and it wouldn't be the creepy scum 25 to 30 year olds marrying your teenage daughter. You'd have much better quality guys waiting out for their prize.

It's proven that women who are virgins create more stable marriages, its proven age gaps produce stability providing both partners are from the same generation. To add to that statistics have shown that men with younger wives tend to live much longer (I won't speculate why).

I don't agree with "first blood" but there's nothing wrong with a 14-15 year old MARRYING (that's the key) a guy in his late twenties. This partner should be selected by the girl and the family together though. Girls mature slower than 200 years ago as there are a lot more distractions and things one must learn to survive modern life. That must be taken into account when people talk about this "first blood" nonsense, and husbands "mounding" and "teaching" these girls themselves - the family MUST first teach the girl the values of their own family otherwise they will be without an identity seperate to their partner, and may not have loyalty to their parents if taught wrongly by their husband. Which is unfair, as a girl must be there for their parents later in life.

Not really ; I clearly admit I want a 14 year old girl to raise to be my wife. Most Americans would gasp at someone saying this. I'm just saying here in America fathers would kill me for touching their 14 year old daughter. It would have to be with his full permission, and most American dads simply wouldn't give permission. They'd rather some 16 year old Chad fuck their daughter and throw her away and break her heart. Like Danebro said.
Not a bad idea, but single mother indicates shitty genetics. Why'd her father bail? Usually single mothers around here are Spics, niggers, or complete white trash (the type with drops of nigger and spic blood, and inbreeding cousin-marriage background)

>being this insecure

Found the virgin, the vagina doesnt expand like that after sex, thats just how some vagina's look
t. fucked a woman with 3 kids and her pussy was tight

>being this much of a cuck
Enjoy the thought of the mother of your children getting taken from the back hard by some asshole, and thrown away.

I should mention it wouldn't be creepy older men, it would be decent guys because it would be an acceptable thing for men to be with women much younger. Which allows for two major changes in mentality:

Men can focus on other pursuits knowing they have the security of finding a quality suitor after they have begun their journey of accomplishment (also increasing their chances of getting a good one).

The pool increases as men who normally follow what is socially acceptable finally follow their own biological needs.

Baby dick, after i fuck any girl her pussy looks inside out. Am I right about your chode?

who cares, just don’t be gay

Dont have a chode mr 56%, im sure she enjoyed your jew mutilated dick

>muh untainted bride
kys

i think i rather prfer women like them ,, as being a cuck myself :D

guys i'm gonna marry her. she's pure right?

This is my issue right now. My partner is pregnant and I don't love her because I know deep down others have been there before me and if I left others would've been there after me.

It really erodes all illusion that she is my "one true love", which is what all men truly want.

Also knowing that your "pure" son or daughters untouched white hair and blue eyes will enter life through a hole that was used by some drunk cunt at a party......and trust me they have ALL done this in 2017. Most of them have fucked 20+ if they're a Euro girl in their twenties.

yep looks fine and the best thing u could do it least let ur bestman try her out before you do

>Prepping your daughter for the guy your age

It's some next level of cuckold, to be fair.

nothing wrong with being a cuck mate!

About as pure as a white shirt used to wipe off cum off her tits.

>Abstinent, christian girl
>Post pic of her cleavage.

Congrats, you've got yourself "born again virgin".

>catholic
>showing cleavage
>"the lord never said my ass is off limits doe"
Lemme guess, one of the "if I have anal sex I'm still a virgin" types.

fucking this. if you're dating a virgin she WILL fantazise about banging other guys and there's a big chance she'd eventually try new things with new guys.

thats not natural though, thats societal influence.

typical turk, cannot hide their unibrow

I dont mind if a girl has fucked others before me as long as she looks decent and is good in bed

Honestly, why bother caring?

>inb4 she aint fit to have kids/an LTR with
True but do you expect me/anyone to comb through life with a fine toothed comb to find that one girl who is still a decent looking virgin at 18+?
Not to mention all the societal pressure on her to "experiment" and fuck loads of guys because of "female empowerment"

You would have to find a girl who lives in a female majority society without western feminist values, good luck with that id say

would only consider it after I have lost my virginity and she died (the girl I fucked). at that point I would, by the laws (intrinsic) of my religion be obligated to marry a widow, to preserve the virginity of my peers and the youth. this isn't strict but widows are preferred to marry widows, and virgins to virgins. divorcees are shunned except when they can legitimize their divorce, which is rare, and then they receive treatment as "widows," w/benefits (child support). girls who slut around, especially wicca and pagans are wholly shunned for being dumb asses and we treat them as spoiled goods and rarely believe their claims to virginity as their religion is looser on sex and having children than mine. those who are apart of my religion are treated as dumb-asses until they repent, then they are treated as "widows."

TL;DR as a virgin, FUCK NO. once I have sex , maybe, but not with a slut.

>Say goodbye to half your wealth and 18 years of child support payments.
Not every country is like the US where ex-husbands have to be slaves of their ex-wives.

Pedos
Whores

meh, I had my fill. why should I care?

6 years ago my wife and I got together when we were virgins. Had sex after a week of dating.
Stuck it out, happy life, bought a house and a dog this year. Living the dream.

Anyone who think it can't happen to them, stick it out and you'll find the right person for you.

Lol what a pathetic insecure manlet